The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

Roronora_Zoro666

10 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

This was the second worst penalty shootout after the japan vs Croatia round of 16 game, Japan really sucked in their penalties 

Spain penalties shootout were the worst.

What a game honestly, one of the best finals I have seen. Finally, it's back to south america lol

Edited by Caquis_1

The moment everyone has been waiting for: my opinion.

First I want to thank @Roronora_Zoro666 for creating this awesome thread

Second I want to congratulate every Argentinan fan. Well deserved.

Third: I don’t know.. I feel like this tournament hasn’t been exactly honest.

Thanks again. It was a pretty amazing ✌?

• Like 3

Wow, that's the best final I've ever seen, absolute Classic! Messi has to be the GOAT now. Also he is the first to score in all stages, Group > last 16 > Quarter Finals > Semi Finals > Final. 

I don't think we will ever get a WC like this again, quality has been phenomenal by all but about 2 teams. 

Now back to Club football and watching Leeds! MOT! 

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

Wow, that's the best final I've ever seen, absolute Classic! Messi has to be the GOAT now. Also he is the first to score in all stages, Group > last 16 > Quarter Finals > Semi Finals > Final. 

I don't think we will ever get a WC like this again, quality has been phenomenal by all but about 2 teams. 

Now back to Club football and watching Leeds! MOT! 

yeah woohoo

there should be a premier league discussion thread lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Baker said:

The moment everyone has been waiting for: my opinion.

First I want to thank @Roronora_Zoro666 for creating this awesome thread

Second I want to congratulate every Argentinan fan. Well deserved.

Third: I don’t know.. I feel like this tournament hasn’t been exactly honest.

Thanks again. It was a pretty amazing 270c-1f3fb.png

I agree with your opinion!
And yes many thanks to @Roronora_Zoro666 for starting this thread!

Also thanks to everyone that joined the topic and participated in the predictions!

And again @Roronora_Zoro666 for the prize I won!!!

So what do we do now? Anyone want to go for the FIFA 23 plat xD

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

No puedo parar de llorar. No puedo. Sufrimiento pero al final se dió: ARGENTINA CAMPEON

A todos los hinchas que estuvieron aca, argentinos y no tanto, apoyando a Argentina, un abrazo enorme de mi parte y gracias.

Y a todos los que nos desearon lo peor, gracias tambien porque nos dio el combustible para lucharla.

VAMOS ARGENTINA CARAJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEO, LA COPA ES TUYA. NADIE TE PUEDE PEDIR NADA MAS. NADIE

• Like 4

Just now, Spekter_89 said:

No puedo parar de llorar. No puedo. Sufrimiento pero al final se dió: ARGENTINA CAMPEON

A todos los hinchas que estuvieron aca, argentinos y no tanto, apoyando a Argentina, un abrazo enorme de mi parte y gracias.

Y a todos los que nos desearon lo peor, gracias tambien porque nos dio el combustible para lucharla.

Congratulations. Long time coming. Lots of love from Scotland <3

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spekter_89 said:

Ahi está, el drama de siempre, todo el foro fue respetuoso, eso de Desear lo peor son big words, la vara siempre va a favorecer al favorito, ya sea Argentina o Brazil. Además en este mundial todo el mundo y sus abuelos querian que gane Argentina por Messi, asi q no te hagas la victima de que nadie queria que ganen. Se la llevaron, ok, bien por Messi, aunque no sea de mi agrado bien por él.

Having watched nearly 450 World Cup matches (watched nearly every game since 1998) this was one of the best matches I've watched and the best Final I've ever watched. Wasn't happy about Qatar hosting the tournament (glad they got eliminated early) but congrats to both Argentina and Messi. ??⭐⭐⭐

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 3

Wow amazing game, credit to France for the fightback and congrats to Argentina. Hard to argue against Messi being the GOAT now, has won everything with a incredible goal/assist tally to boot. Messi/Mbappe will get most of the attention and deservedly so, but Martinez the difference maker today. That save at the end of extra time was incredible. De Paul/MacAllister were also excellent too until they couldn't keep up the intensity anymore, they gave everything. 

Also thanks to all chatting in this thread and OP for creating it, was a fun tournament and been enjoyable to check in now and then!

• Like 2