Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

21 minutes ago, UnIvIIIrsum said:

2705.png 01. The Language of Love (PST)

2705.png 02. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (PSNP)

2705.png 04. Harvest Moon: Save the homeland (PSNP)

2705.png 09. Trackmania Turbo (PSNP)

2705.png 10. Xeno Crisis (MetaGame)

Trackmania Turbo done! What a relief! So much coffee and despair :D 

Great job man! I am happy that you were able to get through it :)

• Like 4

Well I'm glad to still be on the leaderboards 43 pages after my post (not gonna read all of that lol). I made a few changes on the list, mainly changing some games to another place so I can make room for new ones. 

I changed Virginia for The Gardens Between, recently added on PS+, and Overwatch, which I'm not that convinced to try, for Hollow Knight. The rest continues mainly untouched, although I'll wait until the RE4R guide to see if I make another change.

As far as progress goes, I platted Sims 4 and made a lot of in-game progress in GT7, which is reaally long.

On 01/12/2022 at 8:28 PM, Jeanoltt said:

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Game number four done in my list of games with a 10/10 rating. Earth Defense Force 2025 - almost the same as EDF 4.1 with small differences and through the experience with the PS4 version, i managed to become the fastest achiever.

1f480.png10/10 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

1f480.png10/10 Dreadnought

1f480.png10/10 Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow Of New Despair

1f480.png10/10 Earth Defense Force 2025

Dude…wow

• Like 2

If ever I decided to come back to this event, I would do Binding of Isaac again the same way I did it on my old account(only install Rebirth so I don't have to do the Redemption challenges for the trophy and use the quick save feature for my Lost Run) as my 10/10 because that game was pretty fun and I enjoyed watching videos of people doing insane challenge runs, and now that I am adopting a "plat but not complete" policy for annoying DLC since there are several games I want to plat but not 100% because their DLC can go die in a fire(FFXIV and A Hat In Time), I might just go ahead and drop my trophy % to 75% with this gross mature-rated brush fire. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taruta13 said:

If ever I decided to come back to this event, I would do Binding of Isaac again the same way I did it on my old account(only install Rebirth so I don't have to do the Redemption challenges for the trophy and use the quick save feature for my Lost Run) as my 10/10 because that game was pretty fun and I enjoyed watching videos of people doing insane challenge runs, and now that I am adopting a "plat but not complete" policy for annoying DLC since there are several games I want to plat but not 100% because their DLC can go die in a fire(FFXIV and A Hat In Time), I might just go ahead and drop my trophy % to 75% with this gross mature-rated brush fire. :P

I got started on Binding of Isaac this month (minus the DLC) for my 10/10. Really enjoying it, but I'm not looking forward to doing everything with The Lost. No-hit runs seem a bit beyond my skill level! Especially with no Holy Mantle. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

I got started on Binding of Isaac this month (minus the DLC) for my 10/10. Really enjoying it, but I'm not looking forward to doing everything with The Lost. No-hit runs seem a bit beyond my skill level! Especially with no Holy Mantle. 

There is a quick-save feature in the game where you can save the room you are in, reload, and - if you get killed, immediately pause the game and exit to reload the last room so you don't fail the run. Go ask about in the Binding of Isaac forum. ;)

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@dertswa687o Congratulations on finishing! FFVIII is my favorite game of all time so extra brownie points for that one haha Let me know when your guide is published and where and I'll add the Guide Writer badge. For now you are tied with @Inuty for most badges.

• Like 3