[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

17 minutes ago, ORIGINAL_BEERON said:

Fvb0IUg.png

does anyone have suggestions for my missing colors?

thanks in advance

What sort of games do you like?

For purple I was gonna do Guacamelee 2, and for deep purple Soul Hackers 2. But e.g. if you like simulation games then Two Point Campus could also be a contender for purple. Sayonara Wild Hearts is another good pick for deep purple ?

For green I did Two Point Hospital, but my light green I'm gonna do Tunic. As you already have light green covered, maybe Tunic would work for you in the green spot ?

• Like 4

Hello Friends!

Thank you all for keeping up with your updates. I enjoy reading them at work. It is really fun to see what games everyone is picking/swapping/completing for their lists. Whenever I see perfectly colored games I always think to myself, "Dang do I have that?" Then I ask my wife if I can buy it and she says, "No you already have a million games" the struggles of life am I right?

Anyways. I wanted to check with y'all what colors the following games would be appropriate for.

- Dungeon Munchies - I honestly don't know where to start on guessing

- Wild Hearts - Does Tan Work

- My big project for the year is Deep Rock. I am thinking of doing Orange for that beautiful beard.

Let me know what y'all think.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NerdRage04 said:

Dungeon Munchies - I honestly don't know where to start on guessing

black or green

Wild Hearts - Does Tan Work

Yes

My big project for the year is Deep Rock. I am thinking of doing Orange for that beautiful beard.

Godspeed

2 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

black or green

Yes

Godspeed

Honestly Deep Rock isn't THAT bad. It is just time consuming. I have a majority of the trophies, just need to keep promoting. I may be a little biased because I have a buddy that is ALWAYS down to play. I always chuckle to myself in the forums in that game when people are asking how to quickly get the collectable and it's like... just play brother you got a long road ahead.

29 minutes ago, NerdRage04 said:

Honestly Deep Rock isn't THAT bad. It is just time consuming. I have a majority of the trophies, just need to keep promoting. I may be a little biased because I have a buddy that is ALWAYS down to play. I always chuckle to myself in the forums in that game when people are asking how to quickly get the collectable and it's like... just play brother you got a long road ahead.

xD yea, just know it is super time consuming lol Glad you are knocking it out though

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

For either purples:

Spyro Reignited trilogy

Saint's Row 3 or 4

Green:

Day of the Tentacle: Remastered 

1 hour ago, Heather342 said:

What sort of games do you like?

For purple I was gonna do Guacamelee 2, and for deep purple Soul Hackers 2. But e.g. if you like simulation games then Two Point Campus could also be a contender for purple. Sayonara Wild Hearts is another good pick for deep purple 1f60a.png

For green I did Two Point Hospital, but my light green I'm gonna do Tunic. As you already have light green covered, maybe Tunic would work for you in the green spot 1f44d.png

thank you both for the suggestions. I will look them up and download the one i think i'll like the most.

thanks alot guys.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

...shall you be resting on that throne...

...or aiming for Prestige Status, but going around the rainbow once again? 1f61c.png

With my luck, I'll probably be prestige this year because I will probably swap out Maroon for an exploitable classic and the remaining three RPGs are not that impossible to platinum. I did platinum the original Ni No Kuni several accounts ago and I did platinum Disgaea 4+ Complete several accounts ago, so I know what's going on there.