[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

6 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

@Azemya, I am quite impressed you put both classic Personas on your card. I might do the same if I get done and have time for a second color card. I also checked your profile and saw FFXIV in there. I know the PS4 list is pretty daunting as I've done that list on my last account. If you want to set up a boosting session to help you with those 1000 FATEs, let me know and I might end up being dragged back into the realms of Eorzea. ^_^

@Taruta13 Why thank you  :) I plan to do more Persona games. Next ones on my Persona Journey will be probably P4 Dancing and than P5 (Vanilla PS4). I also thought about P4 Arena (PS4) but i checked the trophy list and it looks more like a real piece of work to me as a enjoyable spin off D:. I'm not really a fan of online trophies xD

And to FF14, yeah the PS4 Version takes a long time but is nothing like the PS5 Version :dunno:for example finishing some 8 people Raid on Savage. I'm not really a Savage Raider so it may take a while to finish these. Than we have more collectible trophies which take a long time too, well it is a MMO afterall so its okay. But still thanks for volunteer ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Azemya said:

Next ones on my Persona Journey will be probably P4 Dancing and than P5 (Vanilla PS4).

Good luck on that latter one. I tried to play vanilla Persona 5 and I wasn't comfortable with it. The trophy list was a bit too close to Persona 4 Golden's for my liking and the navigation lines trophy, oof. Sorry, I'm just a tad bit spoiled by Persona 5 Royal, they really nerfed Royal to the ground to make the series more accessible. Didn't help their cause to add Yu's ultimate form of Izanagi into the game with an attack that is the most OP attack ever for free the first time you get it. (You do have to wait until you rescue your second companion and fight a couple of mini-bosses to unlock the Velvet Room abilities, but these two mini-bosses are jokes even if underleveled. :P)

1 hour ago, Azemya said:

And to FF14, yeah the PS4 Version takes a long time but is nothing like the PS5 Version :dunno:for example finishing some 8 people Raid on Savage. I'm not really a Savage Raider so it may take a while to finish these.

Indeed, and the PS5 version requires all of the expansions up to Shadowbringers to get the platinum. Why they decided to make you do the stories there to clear the raids I don't understand, but it is what it is. I do agree the Savage Raids are brutal. Still haven't finished Omegascape V4.0 Savage on my last account to get 100% on the Stormblood trophies, and don't get me started on Eden. <_<

I might go back to FFXIV in the future, but probably the far future, like when they release 7.0, because I want to save up a bit more money to try to platinum LEGO Dimensions and maybe 100% it, and to get that 100%, you have to buy a LOT of their packs, which are unavailable except on Amazon for insane prices. The starter kit alone is now being auctioned at minimum of $100. But I'd do it as I want to spend the rest of my life making LEGO Builds since I have no other purpose in life other than playing video games since the ship has sailed on everything productive at this time. :(

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Azemya said:

@Taruta13 Why thank you  :) I plan to do more Persona games. Next ones on my Persona Journey will be probably P4 Dancing and than P5 (Vanilla PS4). I also thought about P4 Arena (PS4) but i checked the trophy list and it looks more like a real piece of work to me as a enjoyable spin off D:. I'm not really a fan of online trophies xD

I've been working on P4 Arena for years. Unless you're an absolute pro at fighting games, it's a huge struggle. The online part isn't the problem, it's the combo challenges and score attack mode you need to watch out for ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

I've been working on P4 Arena for years. Unless you're an absolute pro at fighting games, it's a huge struggle. The online part isn't the problem, it's the combo challenges and score attack mode you need to watch out for 1f62c.png

I see, well than i guess i will skip it and watch the story on YT. I'm not really good with fighting games so yeah..moving on to the next Persona Title. @Heather342Thanks to mention it though xD

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Azemya said:

I see, well than i guess i will skip it and watch the story on YT. I'm not really good with fighting games so yeah..moving on to the next Persona Title. @Heather342Thanks to mention it though xD

No worries ? I'm hoping that I can finish the 2 PS3 versions I have at some point this year ?. I suck at combos though 

• Like 1