[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

@DrBloodmoney Hey Doc, quick question, Say I play Inscryption on PS4 which was an orange game. Then some time later I played Spider-Man and all other games I was playing were falling short so I decided to play the PS5 version which would be maroon. Would I be able to to use both?

Edited by Breakingthegreen
  • Like 1

Just now, Breakingthegreen said:

@DrBloodmoney Hey Doc, quick question, Say I Inscryption on PS4 which was an orange game. Then some time later I played Spider-Man and all other games I was playing were falling short so I decided to play the PS5 version which would be maroon. Would I be able to to use both?

Yeah - that's no problem.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I have the exact same situation - I have Outer Worlds PS4 version as one colour on one card, and PS5 version as another colour on a different one!

If the two version use the same image, then they can be used on two cards, but they need to be for the same colour on both....

...but If they use different images, (like Outer Worlds, or Inscryption)  then it's basically treated as two completely different games for this event!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Yeah - that's no problem.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I have the exact same situation - I have Outer Worlds PS4 version as one colour on one card, and PS5 version as another colour on a different one!

If the two version use the same image, then they can be used on two cards, but they need to be for the same colour on both....

...but If they use different images, (like Outer Worlds, or Inscryption)  then it's basically treated as two completely different games for this event!

Sweetness, Leshy is going down! Again.

• Haha 2

Hello everyone, I've been working on my last 2 colours and I'll definitely post an update soon, but I'm really split on this game - L868caf.png
It's clearly meant to be golden, so I guess that would make it fall under tan, but at the same time the colour is really... light, maybe too light for tan and more like yellow, what do you all think, would you be fine with this taking tan (under assumption that it's meant to be gold) or is it too light?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeefzoneListener said:

Hello everyone, I've been working on my last 2 colours and I'll definitely post an update soon, but I'm really split on this game - L868caf.png
It's clearly meant to be golden, so I guess that would make it fall under tan, but at the same time the colour is really... light, maybe too light for tan and more like yellow, what do you all think, would you be fine with this taking tan (under assumption that it's meant to be gold) or is it too light?

I see it as yellow or black 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

A little update for my 2nd Card which is close to completion. I got Deep Purple with a 100% in Wheel of Fortune. Not really worth a mini review, it is what it is pretty much.

So this just leaves me with needing Blue to complete my 2nd card......so @DrBloodmoney........is there anyway I could use Baulder's Gate 3 or Robocop: Rogue City as my blue entry? Both aren't really Blue I know (taking the piss alert!), but BG3 took so long to platinum that I jut want it in there somewhere lol and Robocop will be completed soon enough

Thanks again for a great event, and indeed the only event I've ever taken part in here on PSN and its been good fun. Had a good time with this event and I think Ive timed the finishing up of the 2nd card well, in so much that I wont be tempted to push for a 3rd before the end of the year :)

Black - Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin

Green - Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One

Grey - Immortals of Aveum

Brown - Dredge

Yellow -  Tchia!

Deep Purple - Wheel of Fortune!

Pink - Unpacking

Maroon Killer Frequency

White - Atomic Heart

Purple - Humanity

Tan - Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

Red - Tales of Iron

Light Blue - Final Fantasy XV

Orange - Montgomery Fox and the Revenge of Victor Draven

Light Green - Clash: Artifacts of Chaos

Sorry - I meant to also suggest this possibility - Could Pirates of the Enchiridion pass for Blue? (it does have Blue in the middle of the tile, honest!) If so I could squeeze BG3 in for the tan slot and complete this card?

I think both Baldur's Gate III and Robocop as blue would be a bridge too far! I think Baldur's Gate can only realistically be a grey or a Tan, and Robocop only really a Grey....

...however, I actually think Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One is a much more obvious blue than it is a green, so I'd use that for blue....

...and so maybe with a little shuffling around, you might find some other colour is free, that might be easier to fill?

• Like 2