[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

On 11/18/2023 at 9:58 PM, BrickwallBill said:

I'd like to be to added to the challenge!
Here's what I've got so far:

krgv54z.png

Let me know if any of my color matchups are a little iffy.

Maroon and Light Green are already planned out, and it looks like I should be able to finish a card before the end of the year.

Nice Card so far 👍

Only one that I think is too rough is Obra Dinn for Black - I think that would be better in for a Green, with Mummy Demastered shifted to Light Green (It's kind of a "mint green" which tends to fit for Light Green better).

That would leave you with only Maroon and Black to fill - however, should you have trouble finding games for those, I'd also point out that you could, if needed, easily shift Bloodstained from Pink to Black, to free up the pink slot - or even shift Bloodstained to Black, and Axiom Verge 2 to pink, freeing up Tan - so there's a lot of possibilities for finishing the card up...

...with just that Maroon one as the kicker (which is a thorn in everyone's side!)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Nice Card so far 👍

Only one that I think is too rough is Obra Dinn for Black - I think that would be better in for a Green, with Mummy Demastered shifted to Light Green (It's kind of a "mint green" which tends to fit for Light Green better).

That would leave you with only Maroon and Black to fill - however, should you have trouble finding games for those, I'd also point out that you could, if needed, easily shift Bloodstained from Pink to Black, to free up the pink slot - or even shift Bloodstained to Black, and Axiom Verge 2 to pink, freeing up Tan - so there's a lot of possibilities for finishing the card up...

...with just that Maroon one as the kicker (which is a thorn in everyone's side!)

Hmm, in that case the changes to my card will be the following (I'll post the actual card next time):

Green: Return of the Obra Dinn

Light Green: Mummy Demastered

Pink: Axiom Verge 2

Black: Bloodstained

Which leaves Tan and Maroon, and Maroon will be taken care of by Killer Frequency. As for Tan, any of the Voice of Cards games should work, right?
L11fa59.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Do you think Jet Moto works as white? I think it works okay when I put it in... thoughts?

Kaleidoscope-13.png

In my opinion it works because your game for yellow is way more yellow and yellow is adjacent to white. It basically steals the yellow from Jet Moto, leaving only the banner and the background which indeed work for white. At least that was my first impression when looking at it.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, RustyBacon13 said:

Need some help with Light Green, everyone. Takes me a long time to finish games and December is gonna get pretty busy. Currently playing Jurassic World Evolution 2. Anyone got any recommendations for Light Green that doesn't take too long and is not too pricey? And yes, I've already played Donut County last year 😄

The Mummy Demastered is a quick little metroidvania, if you're into that genre. The only thing about that platinum is a trophy for a no-death run, so keep that in mind.

• Like 1

I don't even know when was my last update, but I'm missing 2 colors on my card (Deep Purple and Black) and almost without time to complete this + BingoBonanza2023 + GT Sport before the end of the month...

In the light of that, I want some feedback on Deep Purple..

I had planned Vambrace for it, since I will be using it for BingoBonanza2023, but for the event I only need 1 playthrough, not that platinum (that requires 3), thanks to this, I have been evaluating my options..

I put Street Fighter 6 Fighting Grounds DLC for Purple, and I eventually got SF6 platinum.

My question is: The SF6 platinum is acceptable for Deep Purple with SF6 Fighting Grounds DLC for Purple?

My other color missing is black, but I will see if I can 100% 1 of the Ride 3 DLC for it, since I think it's quicker than Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Standalone DLC..

• Like 2