[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

24 minutes ago, Redblaziken8 said:

So 1 more colour to go for my first complete card! Not sure what I want to do for maroon, I was thinking Evoland but I'd like some more recommendations though if anyone has any, since I'm thinking about maybe starting a second card soon 😊.

Inscryption.

Also consider Killer Frequency. I haven't played that one but suspect it to be up your alley. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Well, I'm late to the party but hopefully I can fill out this card before the year's out!

b2c8b1.png

• White: Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Yellow: Chivalry II
  • Tan: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2
  • Orange: The Complex
  • Red: Miles Morales
  • Pink: Chicory
  • Deep Purple: Just Dance
  • Blue: Abzû
  • Light Blue: Lake
  • Green: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
  • Brown: Dredge
  • Grey: Death Stranding
  • Black: The Quarry

I have maroon and purple planned out (at least I'm hoping the new RoboCop game ends up having a splash of what passes as maroon like the case does) but am a bit stumped on light green. :hmm: Might have to have a skim through my library for something that's relatively quick.

Could be my terrible eyesight, but Lake looks like a shade of light green to me.

So you could use that, and then go for something else for light blue (a seemingly much more common colour!) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

Could be my terrible eyesight, but Lake looks like a shade of light green to me.

So you could use that, and then go for something else for light blue (a seemingly much more common colour!) 

That could work, thanks! I have a hard time telling apart blue and green sometimes tbh, lol. I'll update it since I have one that could work for light blue. ;) 

Will have to change my plan for maroon though, the image for RoboCop just appeared: c1a5b9.png