[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

7 minutes ago, NerdRage04 said:

Can this count as maroon?

L2096d9.png

hmmm.....

....I think it's at the VERY edge of acceptable, as Yellow is a pretty clear dominant colour on that one....

...but there's just enough that you could use it if you are stuck otherwise. 

Would only work if the one you have for Yellow is REALLY obviously Yellow though!

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

hmmm.....

....I think it's at the VERY edge of acceptable, as Yellow is a pretty clear dominant colour on that one....

...but there's just enough that you could use it if you are stuck otherwise. 

Would only work if the one you have for Yellow is REALLY obviously Yellow though!

Here is my yellow Mr. Bossman Dr. Sir.

L53d0b0.png

Is you see any other easy maroon from my list please let me know.

3 minutes ago, NerdRage04 said:

Is you see any other easy maroon from my list please let me know.

I had a look and don't see much - TBH, if it was this close for any other colour, I'd probably say no...

...but since Maroon is one ot the toughest one to fill, just go for it.

• Like 1

Welp, one month left but I've started getting back to this... will probably be doing Like a Dragon Gaiden for white (moving Deeeer Simulator to yellow) and either Smile for Me or Goodbye Volcano High for Deep Purple. Unsure what colors these would work for since they're all over the place (outside of what's mentioned above I still need Red, Blue(my current Light Blue could also be moved to Blue though), Brown and Maroon - though may just use Unpacking for Brown since I saw others do this)

L53033d.png

L6af494.png

Also, would My Big Sister count for maroon?

L2d58b5.png

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

Welp, one month left but I've started getting back to this... will probably be doing Like a Dragon Gaiden for white (moving Deeeer Simulator to yellow) and either Smile for Me or Goodbye Volcano High for Deep Purple. Unsure what colors these would work for since they're all over the place (outside of what's mentioned above I still need Red, Blue, Brown and Maroon

L53033d.png

That probably only works for Pink

L6af494.png

I think Green, though that one is probably one of those games that doesn't really work for any colour 

Also, would My Big Sister count for maroon?

L2d58b5.png

yes I think so 👍

could need some suggestions for brown

A few that work for brown, from my own list:

Lfb82f3.pngLea64b1.pngLf8d3a0.pngL11fa59.pngL0cfa4a.pngL8f5506.pngL141bd5.pngL934bf0.pngL9c4de4.png

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I think Green, though that one is probably one of those games that doesn't really work for any colour

By green, do you mean the background? That looks more blueish to me (well, more like a blueish teal). with the only "green" I see being the part in the upper left and the block behind the I.

Anyway, thanks!

13 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

By green, do you mean the background? That looks more blueish to me (well, more like a blueish teal). with the only "green" I see being the part in the upper left and the block behind the I.

I do mean the background - I guess it cuts pretty fine between blue and green - which is why I don't think it's a great one for either - but it's your card, so if you feel like you can use it for blue in good conscience, that's fine

7 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Now... I only got White, Deep Purple and Red left. I already got games planned/in progress for the first two, but could use some suggestions for a Red game - preferably something relatively easy and short (but still fun/interesting) considering we're on our last month. (also I don't have a PS5 so no PS5 exclusives)

If you think it would count as Red, I'll never not recommend Killer Frequency after discovering it through this event. It's only about 4-5 hours for a playthrough, and you'll likely have to do two more for all the trophies, unless you get really lucky like I did and get the speedrun trophy with less than a minute left on my first run. Although...it does fill the Maroon slot quite nicely, so you might want to save it for next year, if this event runs again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Now... I only got White, Deep Purple and Red left. I already got games planned/in progress for the first two, but could use some suggestions for a Red game - preferably something relatively easy and short (but still fun/interesting) considering we're on our last month. (also I don't have a PS5 so no PS5 exclusives)

Taken from the list of games I've played that I checked that you haven't, here's some:

The Quarry (PS4)

L787445.png

Five Dates

L97ea66.png

Marvel's Spider-Man

L1398d7.png

Persona 5 Tactica

Lf1de39.png

Hitman Absolution

L8efad2.png

Virginia

L34d69a.png