[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

4 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Thanks so much for adding an extra bit of interest and incentive to getting the Plats this year, and I'll definitely be signing up for next years event if it is due to be repeated. This was the first ever PSNP event I've been a part of and it was great fun.  Its interesting to see so many like-minded people coming together, sharing both their achievements and participating in this event. I've had a blast with it. Thank-you @DrBloodmoney and all the effort you have put into supporting people like myself and organising such a great event to take part in.

Next year's event is already up. Go ahead and sign up again! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

How did you find Shadow Gambit? Would you recommend it? I think it’s currently on offer and looked reasonably fun. 

A difficult plat? 

I can only recommend all Mimimi Games as they are super polished, nearly bug free, and absolutely fun to play. If you like the genre and don't mind fantasy settings it's a no-brainer. But even if you're not a huge fan of fantasy, you will still have a lot of fun with the game. As I said in the spoiler their games make me play the game beyond trophies, which is very rare these days for me. The plat isn't overly difficult, especially because they removed the more time consuming tasks like "collectibles" from the requirements in comparison to the first two games. However, there is one trophy that requires multiple playthroughs because you need 85% game completion, depending on your playstyle you will have around 60% after finishing the story. How you achieve 85%, i.e. which badges/challenges you complete, is up to you though. And it might sound bad that you have to do multiple playthroughs but that is the beauty of their games. You can play the mission again with a different setup of characters and will have a completely different experience.

If you're like me and normally don't like a fantasy setting you can also have a look at Shadow Tactics and/or Desperados III. You will probably fall in love with this company and play Shadow Gambit too because it's too good to miss. 😅

• Like 2

1 hour ago, woggly4 said:

As I said in the spoiler their games make me play the game beyond trophies, which is very rare these days for me. The plat isn't overly difficult, especially because they removed the more time consuming tasks like "collectibles" from the requirements in comparison to the first two games. . 😅

Argh, I somehow completely missed your spoiler reviews! But thanks for the additional comments. I’ll certainly think about picking this up - perhaps for this year’s Green kaleidoscope category. That’s always tricky. 

• Like 1