Rarest Platinum?

TranceVance

Sports Champions (0.75%) - Despite bad critiques, I really enjoyed this title. Had great time when I invited my friends at home. Drinking beer, playing PS move, laughing a lot... good times I had.

And I've got 3 more that are in the ultra rare category

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re: Chain of memories (4.11%) - Had to take two or three months break before ultimately platinum it because of the ridiculous amount of playthroughs needed. I mean, I finished the game first on the hardest difficulty with both character (2 playthroughs), then I had to do it again on medium and easy. A total of six playthroughs, difficulties not stacking... pretty stupid IMO.

Records of Agarest War (4.14%) - Hundreds of hours of grinding, but it's probably the one I'm most proud of. The final challenges are a real pain. The bosses are almost impossible even with the best equipments and ridiculously high levels, and you can even get your ass kicked by simple enemies if you can't think about different strategies by yourself since online guides are not really useful and it depends on your game style.

3D dot game heroes (4.17%) - Surprisingly a great title. It revived the old school Zelda fan in me (I've gotta be honest, most of the features in this game are copied from the Zelda serie). It was my first platinum since I didn't really care about trophies before. Back then I thought it would be impossible to achieve the Spellunker challenge (beating the game without getting hit), but I realized that obtaining all swords was the real deal.

Edited by KervinX
  • Like 1

My rarerst is Trophyumphant, the plat for Little Deviants at 0.79% although that rarity is somewhat artificial since there's a glitch that prevents you from getting the challenge another player trophy unless that player has a game save from March 2013 (I don't BTW, so there's no point asking me).  I think the real rarest is the Catherine platinum at 1.2x% - Babel mode can be somewhat frustrating.

Well Little Big Planet was my rarest platinum, now its Free Realms which is 0.49% as of now, despite the fact that this game has a very low completion rate is because it was a “free to play” game but in reality 1 needed a subscription to actually earn trophies for this game, and thats why I think alot of people just didnt bother playing it because of that which can explain its rarity.

I for 1 actually enjoyed it and wasnt even as hard as some of the other games I played, just had to grind alot an use my turbo controller for square, other than that, the game is or was pretty good, Free Realms will no doubt be of my most prestigious platinums and will stay at that percentage because sadly the servers for it supposedly close today, glad I got it beforehand and I will definitely enjoy this (soon to be) ultra rare unobtainable platinum in my collection, :D

For me my rarest platinum is Max Payne 3 at 0.84%, its definitely the hardest platinum i ever attempted entirely because of just one trophy, 'The Shadows Rushed Me', which is my second rarest trophy at 0.93%. That one 'normal' trophy is rarer than number 3 and 4 on my list, GTA4 and GTA5 platinums (1.52% and 1.88%), and yet its only a silver trophy. I have every reason to expect this trophy to be my hardest till the end of time, at least i hope so :)

Grand Theft Auto V

1.88%

Ultra Rare

Singleplayer trophies was easy, and so was multiplayer but those were so time consuming that it wasn't even funny. When I hit that 100 level mark to finally get the last trophy and Platinum, I was so relieved.

Tom Clancy End War- 0.12%

Warhawk - 0.39%

Homefront - 0.69%

Red Faction Guerrilla - 0.91%

Naughty Bear - 1.10%

Call Of Duty Black Ops II - 1.29%

Call of Duty Ghosts (trash) - 3.90%

Those are my rarest plats, I'm working for MLB 09, and MLB 10, (I have all the online trophies)... Will post when I have them.