What is your most played game ever?

Ozetkiller

2 minutes ago, Ozetkiller said:

So with the new feature on the Ps5 to check your most hours played games on your profile im curious 

What games you guys have on the top 3. Also i dont know if a similar topic exists. I couldnt find anything.

Apparently my most played games of all times are: 

1.Apex Legends (1293 Hours)

2.Gta5 (977 Hours)

3.Battlefield 1 (619 Hours)

Im intrested who beats my most played games.

1.Fortnite PS4 (2186)

2.Fortnite PS5(995)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege(172 but glitched).

Who can beat.

• Like 1

On PS4 & PS5 I have stacked Skyrim 3 times that is probably around 300 hours then I have Stacked The Witcher 3, 4 times that's probably around 300-400 hours. Those are my most played games no doubt. 

EDIT: it's a different way of interpreting playing "one title" I know. I did read the op but I have nothing even close to those hours so I chose to calculate this way.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 1

I use multiple accounts for multiple reasons, but across all they are:

1. Overwatch 3152hrs

2. Rainbow Six Siege 1613hrs

3. Fortnite 1146hrs

Met someone on Fortnite when I was doing the platinum who had 14,000 hours on their profile. I worked it out at the time and it was something like an average of 6 hours every single day since Fortnite released.

• Like 3

For me in joint first place are No Man's Sky and Borderlands 2, because I have at least 1,800hrs logged in both games. Next up in a distant joint second place are Borderlands 1, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Fallout 3 with at least 600-650hrs logged in each. In third place is Deep Rock Galactic with roughly 400hrs logged. Taken as a whole, though, I have well over 3,500hrs logged across the entire Borderlands franchise.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

I've never been the type of gamer who puts 1000+ hours into any one game; I don't have anything remotely close to that. It's not my style to begin with, and with the pesky real world taking time away from gaming, there's only so much time to play games. I prefer to experience as many games as possible instead of putting all of my time into just a couple of games. There are already more video games in existence right now that I'd like to play sometime in my life, but won't have time to experience them all. And I've noticed - breaking news here - that new games just seem to keep being released. So yeah, time constraints and all that.

With all of that in mind here are my top played games, according to my PS5 console:

1. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - 295 hours. My most played game is tallying the time from two separate games with all the DLC included for each, which is why it's the most played by far. I played all of BL2 first before I ever launched TPS, and I remember my time after completing BL2 was 164 hours. So the breakdown is 164 hours for BL2, 131 hours for TPS... which would still be my #1 and #2 games if counted separately.

2. Monster Hunter: World - 116 hours.

3. Borderlands 3 - 110 hours. And that's with none of the DLC played. If I ever wanted to play the DLC (right now I don't really want to), this game could easily become my #2.

I've also got two separate entries for FFVII Remake across PS4 and PS5 - my combined time for both versions of that game is 114 hours.

Of course, we know by now that the PS5 is not a very accurate timekeeper, and sometimes just completely ignores play sessions for weeks at a time for no apparent reason. I've got several games on my list that I know are inaccurate because the time displayed in the save file differs from the time shown on the console by dozens of hours. So for all I know the following games could be contenders for my top 3 (or at least close), but I just can't say for sure:

Demon's Souls - console shows 72 hours, probably undercounted by at least 20 hours, possibly more.

Horizon Forbidden West - console shows 64 hours, undercounted by at least 30 hours, possibly more.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Hit enter by mistake too quickly
  • Like 3

All time
1.Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PS5) 2763 hours

2.Final Fantasy X (PS2) +2045 hours

3.Gears of War 3 (X360, XOne) +2000 hours

PS5
1.Final Fantasy XIV 1066 hours
2.Elden Ring 280 hours
3.God of War: Ragnarok 68 hours

PS4:
1.Final Fantasy XIV 1106 hours
2.Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin 808 hours
3.Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 657 hours

As you can see the PS5 and PS4 trackers are off. They counts time even on pause (when app is running), but the ingame clocks count time differently. Also PSN Profiles doesn't have time tracker functionality but you can use Exophase site to track every trackable game in your library, even the ones on PC, but there are some issues while using it too. Exophase doesn't track your PS3 games time and tracks X360 games but only if you played them on newer Microsoft hardware. If we go with that we something like that.
My profile on Exophase

Exophase: 
1.Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PS5) 2172 hours (1106 on PS4 and 1066 on PS5) 
2.Gears 5 (PC, Xone) 1408 hours
3.Gears of War 3 (XOne) 1090 hours (X360 time not included)

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Like 4

Sorting by the PS tracker:

1) Fortnite - 773 hours

2) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - 421 hours

3) Call of Duty: WWII - 313 hours

In general:

1) Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 6800 hours (a safe estimate of 4 hours a day, it's definitely more than that)

2) Fortnite - 4474 hours (773 on PS and 3701 on PC)

3) Either Call of Duty: Black Ops or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 2000 hours (also safe estimates of 4 hours a day)

Used to be a one game only guy until 2020, kinda miss the feeling honestly.

• Like 1

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

if you go to view your profile on the PS5, then go to "games", there is a sort function on the left hand side - it can be set to sort by Time Played

Here are my top 3:

FF XIV - 805 hours

Destiny 1 - 654 hours

Destiny 2 - PS5 66 hours, PS4 467 hours - Total 533 hours.

I would not be surprised if I have played the original FF VII longer than that, as I have beaten the game multiple times, and have had multiple save files over the course of my life that hit the 99 hour cap.

• Like 4

Battlefield 1 1543 hours

Rocket League 676 hours

Thehunter: Call of the wild 485 hours

These are ps5 and ps4 combined. On the Ps3 the top dog was GTA V with over 700 hours played, but ps5 doesn't display stats beyond ps4.

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozetkiller said:

1.Apex Legends (1293 Hours)

Im intrested who beats my most played games.

I believe I qualify:

1. Apex Legends

> 4660 Hours on PS4

> 1647 Hours on PS5

It's all I played for over 3 years. My personal Dark Ages of trophy hunting.

Who do you main?

I won't bother listing anything else because these PS5 stats are very unreliable.

My #2 most played game should be Driveclub, but it doesn't even appear on the list for whatever reason.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

I believe I qualify:

1. Apex Legends

> 4660 Hours on PS4

> 1647 Hours on PS5

It's all I played for over 3 years. My personal Dark Ages of trophy hunting.

Who do you main?

Wow dude. You played it definitely way more then me lol. I actually stopped playing now for a long time but at that i loved to play caustic. He used be my main. 

Im happy to see battlefield 1 on some peoples list. I absolutely loved that game.

I wonder if someone has an unexpected game on their number 1 spot. 

Ive seen someone with almost 5k hours on Dreams 

• Like 1