How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

It's a week or three older than my earliest trophy, so somewhere in mid September 2010. I remember it took those couple weeks to first play anything because the TV I was using just after getting my PS3 burnt out a day later. Didn't have time to go and get a new one until early October.

Should be ten years in August, I got a PS3 in 2010 because there were too many good games coming out that I didn't want to miss but never connected to the Internet or made an account. That PS3 got burned up in a fire, so I had to start over which wasn't too terrible although I didn't connect to the Internet still until Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 came out.

I did recently (like last week) make a new account just for the purpose of replaying my favorite games and possibly having a 100% account, I used to love deleting my saves and starting from scratch on PS2 so this is kind of the same concept and I get to earn all the trophies again.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had mine since a year after PS3 was first released around the time of my birthday. I remember creating my account and then had bought Assassins Creed to play on the console so this was going back to 2007 which now has been 13 years and 6 months :D 

This of course is my main account and is unique as it's named after my name and luckily enough nobody back then had taken it so I'm quite happy about that :D 

I made this account on December 2008 when I got a PS3. I remember my first games I got with my PS3 were COD World at War, Littlebigplanet and Tomb Raider Underworld.

Very proud of my history on this account as it isn't a perfect profile but shows my journey as a trophy hunter all the way from 2008 to present day.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Nov 10th 2010. But my first acc was in the middle of 2009. I didn't have internet when I got my Playstation 3, so I played without psn for about 1 year.

“Well, here goes nothing…”

This account, the one you’re looking at now, was created on July 4, 2019.

Over a decade prior to creating this account I grew up with a previous main account, Dad (my Father, duh!) created the account in 2009 originally for my family to share on our 60GB “Fat” PS3 (which I’ve since replaced with a pre-owned 320GB Slim PS3 after it became a pain in the arse to turn on the console). After hundreds and hundreds of hours across a few years playing LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and many other games along with my siblings, Dad bought us a PS4 the very day it released for all PAL/EU regions (November 29, 2013 to be exact). I only started playing on that console a year later because I really wanted to play LittleBigPlanet 3 (a.k.a. the “Cyberpunk 2077” of 2014 alongside Assassin’s Creed Unity). After getting hooked into that game I ended up taking most if not all use of the account from here. The Online ID of this account was Skeptical69.

“Skeptical69… Why Dad chose this Online ID I don’t quite know, but it’s still better than being Gullible69 right? Also no, 1969 isn’t his year of birth, so why the number 69 anyway? It can’t possibly be because of the funny number, can it?”

Three years ago I got that account permanently banned as a consequence of my first 30 day suspension after making my own grief report from within LittleBigPlanet 3 back in January 2015 against a troll who would eventually get perma-banned anyway (dumb 13 year old autistic boy me at the time thought doing that was a good idea) then years later I made a slight violation against the terms of service for carelessly posting some guy’s profile or some shit like that to a PS4 community board. What also sucks is that I had only just recently changed the Online ID to RigbySanchez439 (Rigby from Regular Show / Rick Sanchez from Rick And Morty / March 4, 2009 - the exact date Skeptical69 was created according to the account info), if there was any way for me to know I could lose that account so soon after doing that I simply would’ve kept the original ID except I’m not psychic, I can’t be.

As I’m typing it’s mid-August 2022, I’m 20 years old and I’ve not got into any trouble with Sony since, good. I hope I keep it that way for as long as I’m playing games, collecting trophies etc. on a PlayStation console otherwise I don’t think I’d want to be playing video games ever again because trophies are my main motivation for gaming. To think that if trophies never existed, if my dad bought an Xbox 360 instead of the PS3 as my first games console growing up or if I played more than just Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros. on my old Nintendo Wii and DS Lite, the way I see gaming and how I play my games would’ve been so much different than the way it is today.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1