How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

Well, this account is close to 6 years old, but my original account that I lost the password to (here) was started sometime in 2010, before PSN began collecting timestamps for trophies. Every now and then, I go back to look at that account on this site and immediately become re-shocked at having platinumed 5 games as a kid in middle school, haha.

My PSN account is only 6 years and 12 days old, ( 2nd Aug 2016 ) I stopped playing any consoles around 3-4 years before that and was only a PC gamer, one day I saw my auntie out with her foster kids and got talking to her and the kids because they were playing consoles at the time, she asked if I had one and if not would I want one. At that tiem I had really wanted to play Bloodborne yet couldn't sao asked if I could get a PS4 and Bloodborne, 5 minutes later I was the proud owner of a PS4... funny enough however my first trophy is actually from Killzone Shadow Fall because I brought that a few days before because I didn't have a TV for the PS4 till then and wanted a few games to choose from.... still need to need to play/finish Bloodborne

Edited by Sylvanticore

5th November 2009. 

Bought a slim ps3 with fifa 10 and bioshock. What a month that was. Bioshock really got me in the feels at the time.

Nearly 13 years and 141 plats later I still love gaming ?

Edited by shakie19
Typo

Had two accounts. This one and an old PSN account. First one was made in November 2011 back on the PS3 slim. Good times I had. I later created another one under this account with a different name sometime in early 2013 (like March) cus I didn’t like having numbers in my name.

• 2 months later...