Final Fantasy Mode

Alayaes

This seems rather exciting. I like how they're handling NG+ so far from what I'm hearing. We'll see how it plays out, I guess. This is what I've heard thus far.

• Final Fantasy Mode is a Hard mode you can access after completing the game & selecting New Game + 
  • Higher Enemy Levels
  • Level cap raised to 100
  • Ultima Weapon available for crafting
  • Level, Possessions & abilities carried over
  • There's an even higher level of difficulty called Ultimaniac, but no trophy for that it seems.
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Having to play FF7 remake again on Hard mode sucked. Especially since it was mostly frustrating rather than being fun kind of hard.

I think hard mode would have been fine if it didn't decide to take away your items and just made it so enemies did more damage, cause like you said, it was just a frustrating mess and reason I took so long to platinum it.

• Like 4

Personally I don’t mind NG+ or another playthrough if I love/like the game enough, and this one is no different! However, I understand why people wouldn’t want to play another playthrough.

Atleast this NG+ add mores to the game I believe, so I’m gonna have fun and go for that ultima weapon ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oberlin1694 said:

God forbid they ever accidentally boot up 14 and realise it’s a 1000 hour Platinum :’) 

Or 10 and the lightning trophy. Or 9 with the jump rope.

I do need to get into 14 though now that you bring it up, so thank you for subconsciously planting that in my head