Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

42 minutes ago, hore said:

Can tweet them here

Their tweet mentions reducing dependency on database servers…which means they’ve probably disabled the database server function entirely, as OP says, and broke many of the trophies as a result.

20 minutes ago, squaresoft4ever7 said:

It'd be nice to have a little more clarity on the matches resetting than just "trust me guys" 

I mean it happened late last year/earlier this year with a patch update so I'd say trust me guys is pretty solid. Plus you can go try yourself to with some alts. 

4 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Beg, but don't ever harass. 

I agree. The developers have done good things for the game, especially with making sure it still runs peer to peer, so I don’t think this was at all intentional.

Will it get fixed? Probably not, but the fact that they have a dedicated page for reporting bugs says a lot.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, illninoese said:

I mean it happened late last year/earlier this year with a patch update so I'd say trust me guys is pretty solid. Plus you can go try yourself to with some alts. 

Fair enough, I think I was one of the lucky ones last time around since I got the 500 counselors recently after not playing for a while.  But yeah I wish they had left the game alone instead of messing up everything.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I agree. The developers have done good things for the game, especially with making sure it still runs peer to peer, so I don’t think this was at all intentional.

Will it get fixed? Probably not, but the fact that they have a dedicated page for reporting bugs says a lot.

I think there's a chance, considering the game is still being sold until December.  

I think this was an unintended byproduct of reducing the server load and they'll fix it until at least December.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

IMG_6309.png?width=918&height=1122

I'm afraid it has already been confirmed that there will be no updates to fix this. Bug them if you want, maybe that'll prompt a response, but it seems this one's dead forever.

Wow. That really sucks. With that response, it doesn’t seem like reporting this bug on their website is going to do anything at all. I'm going to try and get the trophies that are still salvageable on my list and move on.

13 minutes ago, squaresoft4ever7 said:

Isn't this same dev releasing Texas Chainsaw Massacre about a month from now too?  Talk about bad timing, definitely not getting that now.

Yeah I think it is. The fact that they completely disregarded the trophy tracking issues in that email makes me not want to support the game either.

• Like 2

Wow this is super infuriating. So there’s no hope to get the platinum now? So close to the platinum just to have it ripped away with no heads up from the team that trophies would be compromised. I’d love for them to release a fix but I somehow don’t see that happening. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaresoft4ever7 said:

I wish they had left the game alone instead of messing up everything.

My thoughts exactly. I do wonder if the update wasn’t meant to break trophies and that they might, by some crazy chance, fix it while it’s still a fresh problem ?? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shawn-norris said:

It's not the same devs; it's the same publisher. Everyone's hands in this game got tied up by the copyright lawsuit unfortunately, so I can't imagine they'd spend time and resources into fixing this.  Definitely do wish they would have given a little warning about trophy tracking though.

May not be the same devs but it still has the association with it.   Fool me once shame you on fool me twice shame on me. 

I wonder how many people started F13 recently due to FOMO.

EDIT: The site currently tracks 128 "recent" players on the NA version and 108 on the EU version.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

It’s a shame they didn’t either 

a) Lower the required games per role to 100 altogether and reduce the kills Jason needs to get

or 

B - Unlock the matches played trophies and the 1313 kills trophy. 

That sounds nice on paper, but that would be a huge slap in the face for all of us that spent countless of hours boosting this shit lol

• Like 3