Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

49 minutes ago, mrzizich said:

I know things look really bleak right now for this game, but please don't worry too much as I offer you a small sliver of hope. We are working on a private server for F13 that should work just like the old one prior to this patch. The only downside will be that you will be starting from scratch, but thats hardly an issue for many of you, Im sure. We have the universal tracker database up and working from an earlier patch of the game, and once we aquire the SSL cert from the Publisher we will be in business. Please wait patiently and we'll provide any further updates here. Thank you.

A sliver of hope is better than none. Thank you for this. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mrzizich said:

I know things look really bleak right now for this game, but please don't worry too much as I offer you a small sliver of hope. We are working on a private server for F13 that should work just like the old one prior to this patch. The only downside will be that you will be starting from scratch, but thats hardly an issue for many of you, Im sure. We have the universal tracker database up and working from an earlier patch of the game, and once we aquire the SSL cert from the Publisher we will be in business. Please wait patiently and we'll provide any further updates here. Thank you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really hope the developers go through with this! 

Edited by AlexEquillex_

1 hour ago, mrzizich said:

Praying for these people’s accounts, that would be really nice for them and me.

Edited by YuckMeAgain
Added something
  • Like 3

In a way I am glad other people do not have to start this torture, but the way they went about it in the end is really sketchy of the developers and/or publishers. I would avoid any games in the future from these clowns. I was looking forward to Texas chainsaw massacre too. I don't know if I will buy it after what I went through with this game and predator.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mrzizich said:

Will it be open source though? If it isn't, it won't be approved by the CRT and anyone caught using it, will be flagged for cheating and told to hide the list :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Will it be open source though? If it isn't, it won't be approved by the CRT and anyone caught using it, will be flagged for cheating and told to hide list :(.

No chance. If it was, anyone could just put a 999 into the database and play 1 game for the 1000 matches trophy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Executioner0 said:

No chance. If it was, anyone could just put a 999 into the database and play 1 game for the 1000 matches trophy.

Except this site has open sauce servers where we can play older shut down games. So its not a no chance.

Here's the full list of CRT Approved servers:

List of Approved Software

Contact me (MMDE) via status update or private message on the forum for information you have regarding software you feel should be added to the approved list.

The following lists what software is approved to use at the moment:

Source:

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

For one the Gonespy server

There is a Dark Souls server, a modnation server and a siants row the 3rd server also. Maybe even a few more since I last checked.

It doesnt work like that + these are all not really on the same level as a friday the 13th custom server will be. 

These servers are btw also not run by PSNP. Gonespy requires will require you to do a heck of a lot of stuff to even get it running, but its coming from your own PC.

Actually, I feel like PSNP running its own servers would be very hypocritical in their own statement about open / closed source servers. 

I wish PSNP CRT will just make same teamwork deals with the people that put up all of these private servers.

To me it is always a gray area, but from what I've seen before the majority of people rather vote to support closed source servers then see the problem in the potential future of banning (which can also happen in normal servers) / paywalling (which I believe isnt even allowed -> can be sued) what the server holders can do.

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 2

Imagine thinking about paying the people who have left you without your longed-for virtual trophy. Or imagine pretending to use unofficial servers, which is an obnoxious trap where no one can verify what you are doing there. 

Edited by Hi_Simona
He will cry
  • Like 1

They should leave the CRT that we can use community servers, what has happened is one of the biggest injustices that has happened in regards to trophy hunting. It is a way of doing justice. But that they offer us a solution that is not talking to these stupid developers. I don't want to stay for anything in the world like this with the incomplete list. You are not cheating, you are doing what the trophies ask for.

It is also a hope for me, do not take it away from me

Edited by MANU1950
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

Deben dejar el CRT que podemos usar servidores comunitarios, lo que sucedió es una de las mayores injusticias que ha sucedido con respecto a la caza de trofeos. Es una forma de hacer justicia. Pero que nos ofrecen una solución que no está hablando con estos estúpidos desarrolladores. No quiero quedarme por nada en el mundo como este con la lista incompleta. No estás haciendo trampa, estás haciendo lo que piden los trofeos.

También es una esperanza para mí, no me lo quites

I support you bro, let's go on hunger strike or burn everything like in France. You are doing something that can't be done...

2 hours ago, Hi_Simona said:

I support you bro, let's go on hunger strike or burn everything like in France. You are doing something that can't be done...

wish I have a friend same as your energy in this comment ? srry I know it’s out of topic but I couldn’t hold it .

Edited by Hysteria