Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

1 hour ago, Gnillisch said:

4 retired, 5 on the waiting list.. Don't tell me I have to do a qualifying round again 😬😂

Missed not seeing you compete for this recent season but looking forward to you coming back!

• Like 2

Voted for:

• 2x Golden Points its fine.
  •  Golden Games can stay but you need to extend it. I think it was 3 Days like or so a little bit short. Im fine with any Game.
  • leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores, but i'm new so not much impact for me on this.
  • Like 1

I am easy with whatever is decided regarding structure, this is a bit of fun for me and I don't have the time available to actually be competitive anyway.

The golden games scenario I think is interesting, the game choice not so. I like the earlier suggestion of PS+ catalogue choices which would increase the amount who own the games. Personally I wouldn't play some rubbish like Minecraft if you gave me 10x the points 🤣 it is a good addition though.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, wasn't expecting to be in plat league! I'm gonna have to fight for my life just to stay in lol. Anyways, for my golden game pick, I'll choose Echochrome, specifically the ps4/ps5 version. There is a ps3 stack as well but it is technically a different release so I'm not exactly sure if you would count that. Excited for this upcoming season, can't wait to fight my old leader @ApriIis too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Wow, wasn't expecting to be in plat league! I'm gonna have to fight for my life just to stay in lol. Anyways, for my golden game pick, I'll choose Echochrome, specifically the ps4/ps5 version. There is a ps3 stack as well but it is technically a different release so I'm not exactly sure if you would count that. Excited for this upcoming season, can't wait to fight my old leader @ApriIis too.

That works, but keep in mind that the PS4 version already doesn't count at this point (1st time of 52 min)