Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

This fixture was insane! Team Psy, you guys put up a great effort, you had us panicking at the end when you started to close the gap, also crazy match between Cash and Krazy, Lucas deserves some props for that score even if Krazy lost. The winstreak of Team Aprilis and the blaze of my grin live on!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

This fixture was insane! Team Psy, you guys put up a great effort, you had us panicking at the end when you started to close the gap, also crazy match between Cash and Krazy, Lucas deserves some props for that score even if Krazy lost. The winstreak of Team Aprilis and the blaze of my grin live on!

Thanks pal! GG on your own score as well. Keep being seriously impressed with the scores you and @Hitman_Spinksy1 keep putting up despite being new to this. Awesome stuff.

Congrats to Team Cash for the win, solid team effort there 👏. Always fun to play against @Sebastian again too. Good CWC memories 😌

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

Another win for Team Arti :D though then again it was against Team Jello who was sleeping all of the fixture lol. Let's keep this winning streak active, team!

(Team Cash is too OP not going to lie)

And yet Team Jello outscored you ;)

• Haha 2

It's been really fun taking part in this season and seeing how each team perfrom together. I like the fact it doesnt matter how much you can score indivudally, as it all comes down to the total team effort in the end. No easy route for anyone this season, and goodluck winning if all you have is deep pockets and a bunch of sub 50 player plats. Whoever comes out on top its definitly going to be a team wide effort, looking forward to the second half. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Lucas said:

The Golden Game for fixture 6 is RoboCop: Rogue City!

My time has finally come? :D

i have just ordered it Yesterday. ( iguess i need to look closer if i need to complete it or just earn trophies from it)

I have keep a eye on this thread so my team please trust in evryone, we got this.

• Like 2