Forum Update: Bugs?

Just now, zombie_ninja_X said:

I don't see my activity on my profile page and when posting a status update.

When posting a status on own feed and stays in the body even after posting.   

It says the activity feed is processing. There's a LOT of stuff, so imagine it'll take a while. Probably will show up later. 

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Clicking on threads no longer takes me to the first unread post. Instead, it just jumps to the start of the thread.

Check your preferences in Account Settings? It may have reverted? I know I had to re-enable first unread post.

6 minutes ago, Dantes_994 said:

Takes a bit to post a comment sometimes, though not always

Having said that, I'm loving the changes! 

Also, we'll there ever be an option to hide our grades on our profile? 

I noticed that too. It seems that when you try to post after you get the notification that there has been a new response but did not click the notification that it will get stuck at Saving... and when it happened to me it required a refresh.

• Like 1

Not sure if this counts but, upon logging in with the new site look, I was immediately signed out of both PS3 and PS4, with each of the 3 attempts to log back in to my consoles being met with a different error code (2 of them being maintenance and 1 of them being an ip ban), even though PSN reports all services as "up and running."

:dunno: 

Edited by effdeegee
Twas maintenance.

Only a minor issue to mention before update if you copied a game name it gave a link embedded and it was a normal size but now the size has gotten bigger. here for example this...  :)

before:

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

after:

Wayfinder

It goes to a normal size if you use the link option but mostly do the copy method when I'm making lists, easier than manually adding it xD 

Searching game forums by the first letter of the game's title, for example, games that start with "B" no longer works. I was going to ask if the "T" and "S" sections (and maybe there was another bugged one) were finally fixed, but now none of them can be accessed. Please fix them. They are very useful for easily finding games and specially games that start with non-english characters.

5 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Searching game forums by the first letter of the game's title, for example, games that start with "B" no longer works. I was going to ask if the "T" and "S" sections (and maybe there was another bugged one) were finally fixed, but now none of them can be accessed. Please fix them. They are very useful for easily finding games and specially games that start with non-english characters.

All game forums will be merged soon so all repeat lists fall into a single forum, for example with https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/565-red-dead-redemption/ 

This will happen with new games with repeat lists that we link from now on and Sly is planning on going back and having the site automatically merge everything else at some point soon. Until then the game forums are grayed out because the shovelware games added too many repeat forums which... broke things

11 minutes ago, Thedah said:

Something weird here https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2438-真恋姫夢想乙女対戦三国志演義

It's displaying the most recent topics mirroring the front page.

Ah that must be because that game doesn't have a forum page, so instead of showing nothing it's defaulting to all new posts for some reason. I'll leave that game forumless for now so Sly can investigate

• Like 2