What’s a game everyone loved but you didn’t enjoy so much?

GamingMethodist

I didn't fully complete Stray yet, but i don't like it much tbh, im only halfway through the game but i don't see the hype one bit.

Witcher 3 also, played it for like 5/6 hours, don't like it at all, floaty combat, clunky gameplay, horse stuck every 30 min at least once, npc saying the same shit everytime you walk by.

Haven't completed both so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, De_Band said:

I didn't fully complete Stray yet, but i don't like it much tbh, im only halfway through the game but i don't see the hype one bit.

I'm with you on this one, this would just be considered an unremarkable indie if it didn't have a cute cat in it.

1 minute ago, vsvpl1501 said:

Hogwarts Legacy ... 

If probably choose this as well if I had played it Harry Potter is stupid I mean little kids flying on broomsticks absolutely ridiculous maybe if I was 10 years old.

1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

If probably choose this as well if I had played it Harry Potter is stupid I mean little kids flying on broomsticks absolutely ridiculous maybe if I was 10 years old.

I love Harry Potter. I grew up with it.

But this game wasn't that good like everyone was talking about.

Just now, vsvpl1501 said:

I love Harry Potter. I grew up with it.

But this game wasn't that good like everyone was talking about.

Yeah see now this makes more sense I was already grown up when the books and movies came out, I think the appeal was lost on me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, De_Band said:

Witcher 3 also, played it for like 5/6 hours, don't like it at all, floaty combat, clunky gameplay, horse stuck every 30 min at least once, npc saying the same shit everytime you walk by.

Haven't completed both so take it with a grain of salt.

Cat. That’s it. As a game it’s okay but nothing special, aside from being a cat. If you were a person none of it would be impressive or interesting.

shows the importance of a good hook to a game. So if you’re not overly fond of being a cat it shows the only decent game under it more. 

• Like 1