You should feel embarrased for having this plat. Like actually

xneoboy

1 hour ago, Ant_PK said:

Why does someone else's trophies even matter though? I have some platinums that I'm ashamed of, but I never shame others for their trophies.

It's the plat's in both red deads isn't it? I'd be ashamed too 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Also some people are kids. My 6 year old has her own account that she likes to earn trophies on. If she keeps the same account as she gets older she will have plenty of kids games, as well as the co-op games we do together,  on there for people to judge and tell her to be ashamed of.

Yup my daughter's account is full of little kid games and the ones we play together. However she accidentally played Spirit on my profile so I had to finish it and then I setup a passcode so it never happens again haha.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

Know what, now I’m gona go get this plat simply to piss you off, just like I do with shovelware to piss off the so called elitist that love messaging me on psn that I’m not a true hunter lol 

Wish I could do this but I already have both the PS4 and PS5 plat 😄

• Haha 4

The OP is so sus!  Looks to be a new account; only 3 platinums.  As someone else said above, probably just a troll who created a new account and feels like posting garbage like this.  Also as others have said already, I would love to see this person's main.  It's probably filled with jumping food shitware.  On topic, I'll never play this game because I have no interest in it, but at least it's an actual game and not shit shovelware.

Edited by SoliDeoGloriaIHS

1 hour ago, Thrillhelm said:

OP, guess what? With the Bluey game on the horizon there will be another preschool kids TV show game and it's awesome. Nothing wrong with child-friendly games.

True, but Bluey is actually a good show if you have kids. Peppa Pig is so rude so I refuse to put it on 😂

• Like 2