What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2020 at 6:29 PM, Crzy Minus said:

Casually enjoys a good variety of games, especially RPGs.

Has a lot of games but many don’t seem to hold your interest for the long haul. You have 100% in games like Sekiro, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls so it’s not a question of your skill but you also have many games were no trophies were ever gotten. 

Edited by ArtisticGeek

40 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Has a lot of games but many don’t seem to hold your interest for the long haul. You have 100% in games like Sekiro, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls so it’s not a question of your skill but you also many games were no trophies were ever gotten. 

Is very much into RPGs, has a good taste and is striving to keep the 100% completion rate. I don’t think you are interested in shooters/FPS and fighting games, just pure RPGs, maybe tactical too. I can imagine you enjoy gaming a lot but keep in mind the trophy list before purchase. Perhaps you have a second account. 189/189 games completed is pretty insane but looking at your games, this is impressive. :)

• Like 1

It seems like you don't have any specific preference for any kind of games, considering how many different titles you play and most of them are AAA. According to the completion rata, I see you try too many games, "perhaps from friends" but focus mostly in those you liked the most, without caring that much about the effect of non platined games on your profile.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

By the looks of things, you have a variety of taste in video games, but you are mostly into single player games, including Resident Evil series.

A person with great taste in game that likes his different games 

action , Adventure Comedy Drama you have it 

Is a finishist.  99.97% with no hidden trophies.  And they're game games too.  Not like Avatar or Soundcloud.  It's very impressive.  Also scared of the Senna Master trophy.  The one you don't have.  Like I don't play racing games in the first place, but if even you didn't get it must not be worth it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Has great taste in games, platinums most of their games, and also a Nintendo fan too(Now I wonder what Nintendo series they play). 

You also have a great taste in games and a great completion rate! (I play all sorts of Nintendo games with Xenoblade 1 being my favorite)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

You also have a great taste in games and a great completion rate! (I play all sorts of Nintendo games with Xenoblade 1 being my favorite)

You have a large number of games and while you do have a good number of platinums under your belt your not as concentrated on full completion of every game as you are with trying out with different games. 

Edited by ArtisticGeek

11 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

You have a large number of games and while you do have a good number of platinums under your belt your not as concentrated on full completion of every game as you are with trying out with different games. 

you are correct, I like playing new games and beating them but will only Plat them if i think it is worth it.

You have a decent selection of games and a perfect completion rate which is amazing

15 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you are correct, I like playing new games and beating them but will only Plat them if i think it is worth it.

You have a decent selection of games and a perfect completion rate which is amazing

seemingly not into sports games or racing games. still a nice variety of games played. 

1 hour ago, pogo_loco said:

HOLY TOLEDO you are tenacious!!!  Your first trophy (Lazarus, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth) and your most recent trophy ( Cambion Conception, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth) are from the SAME GAME - separated by almost four years.  Hats off to you my friend!

Wow, I have a lot of respect for your account. You are clearly a completionist and a dedicated trophy hunter, but you also made sure to stay clear of all the trash platinum games nowadays. Your account looks 100% like you are really enjoying to game and that you only play games that you really like. Heads up with Sine Mora and Pix The Cat, I know that one day you will be able to complete those, as you have done with Dsihonored. People really underestimate the Dunwall City trials and I always enjoy seeing that game at a 100% on someones account. 

On 9/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, CriesOfFurya said:

Wow, I have a lot of respect for your account. You are clearly a completionist and a dedicated trophy hunter, but you also made sure to stay clear of all the trash platinum games nowadays. Your account looks 100% like you are really enjoying to game and that you only play games that you really like. Heads up with Sine Mora and Pix The Cat, I know that one day you will be able to complete those, as you have done with Dsihonored. People really underestimate the Dunwall City trials and I always enjoy seeing that game at a 100% on someones account. 

You're new to the trophy hunting scene (unless you just starting a new account) and you already have a strong start with a decent completion percentage already and you didn’t shy away from Outlast 2 so kudos to you on that.

You also have Dragon Ball FighterZ at 100%, again congrats. The only ones that aren’t completed are pretty recent which makes me think you’re planning to go back to them at a later date except for Stealth inc 2. 

Edited by ArtisticGeek

11 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

You new to the trophy hunting scene (unless your just starting a new account) and you already have a strong start with a decent completion percentage already and you didn’t shy away from Outlast 2 so kudos to you on that.

You also have Dragon Ball FighterZ at 100%, again congrats. The only ones that aren’t completed are pretty recent which makes me think you’re planning to go back to them at a later date except for Stealth inc 2. 

You are a true Trophy Hunter!! You have an incredible completion percentage with a great variety of games. I'm impressed because we have similar taste

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, Tecnal1 said:

You are a true Trophy Hunter!! You have an incredible completion percentage with a great variety of games. I'm impressed because we have similar taste

You too have an awesome completion percentage and a great mix of games in all genres and rarities.  You seem to like action and open world games plus the fact that you've platinumed most of the Yakuza and Kingdom Hearts series is very impressive. It seems like you complete most of the games you start with a few rare exceptions which it seems like you never got a chance to start (like MGS5).  Also, major kudos on Driveclub 100%.  That's tough to do and very time consuming.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 26.9.2020 at 9:36 PM, TomoTakino said:

You too have an awesome completion percentage and a great mix of games in all genres and rarities.  You seem to like action and open world games plus the fact that you've platinumed most of the Yakuza and Kingdom Hearts series is very impressive. It seems like you complete most of the games you start with a few rare exceptions which it seems like you never got a chance to start (like MGS5).  Also, major kudos on Driveclub 100%.  That's tough to do and very time consuming.

You got a very big gamecollection with many different genres so i guess you like to play all sorts of games. But you can't decide on which game to play next so you start like 10 games at a time and only play a few of them to the end. Guess you don't care about your general completion rate. Mostly you plat/100% games you really enjoy but you are a fan of fast platinums aswell. You are not the typical trophy hunter but you are enjoying it nontheless. I would say you are a little chaotic in generell.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 19/10/2020 at 9:23 AM, Cassio_Legend said:

You got a very big gamecollection with many different genres so i guess you like to play all sorts of games. But you can't decide on which game to play next so you start like 10 games at a time and only play a few of them to the end. Guess you don't care about your general completion rate. Mostly you plat/100% games you really enjoy but you are a fan of fast platinums aswell. You are not the typical trophy hunter but you are enjoying it nontheless. I would say you are a little chaotic in generell.

You like variety, but you prefer adventure games.