Rockstar Games just announced GTA VI - Trailer out now

Abby_TheLastofUs

I'm most likely alone, but I'm much more interested in Red Dead Redemption III than in GTA VI, despite the fact that I also love GTA. But the immersion of RDR2 is something to be studied and that, in my humble opinion, is something lacking in GTA V despite the many activities.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Boni_Neto said:

I'm most likely alone, but I'm much more interested in Red Dead Redemption III than in GTA VI, despite the fact that I also love GTA. But the immersion of RDR2 is something to be studied and that, in my humble opinion, is something lacking in GTA V despite the many activities.

Gotta agree. Ive always been a massive gta fan since watching my cousin play the first 2 games and then at 12 years old getting gta 3 at xmas to play on my brand new ps2. 

But then rdr2 came along and is now my goat

But on a side note. I have a operation on monday so i hope i wake up to see the trailer of gta 6 lol

• Like 2

Rockstar Games presents the next part of the Grand Theft Auto series, GTA Vice City Immortal only for iOS and Android.

This is not an early April Fool's joke!

Pay to play to pay.

Seriously, who thinks GTA 6 will be announced even though R* hasn't said a word about GTA 6? They just said the next GTA will be presented.

This can mean everything or nothing.

2 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Rockstar Games presents the next part of the Grand Theft Auto series, GTA Vice City Immortal only for iOS and Android.

Pay to play to pay.

Seriously, who thinks GTA 6 will be announced even though R* hasn't said a word about GTA 6? They just said the next GTA will be presented.

It will be Grand Theft Auto 5 Stories. Still waiting for San Andreas Stories to this day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Pay to play to pay.

Two Thoughts:

1. Source for your quotation?

2. We had gameplay leak + imagine what shitstorm would rain down on rockstar if that would be true... I highly doubt they will present anything else on tuesday than GTA 6 (still technically by now they never said it would be "GTA6"). Well 48 hours from now, we all will be wiser.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

2 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Pay to play to pay.

Uuuuhm everyone?

23 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

No guys you see people have waited so long for GTA 6 that take two won't try to get the maximum amount of money from the game and instead are focused on artist integrity (ignore the rotting corpse of RDR online)

Ah yes the new humble Rockstar...can't wait!

24 minutes ago, Viper said:

Ah yes the new humble Rockstar...can't wait!

Im more hype for the red circles and random people doing omg suprised faces on the same thumbnail of the trailer for the next few months, while 1/3rd of the people prepare to restructure their entire lives over a game that's going to revolutionize gaming itself, 1/3 sell anything they own that could be used to play a video game, and 1/3rd complain about the other 2/3rd.

Too bad it took rockstar a decade for GTA 6 or we would be able to throw in those "GTA 4 is askually pretty good" but sadly those have come and gone 🥲