Rockstar Games just announced GTA VI - Trailer out now

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Fa0UnTQ.jpg

vcjoyej.jpg

Florida Man Simulator, finally. I've read so many stories about the adventures of this legend.

It's crazy how many games get leaked these days and how much more we see than we're supposed to. The only thing about GTA6 that was announced officially is the fact that it exists. ?

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4

Is it only me who finds it wrong to post these videos and some of the source code here, which was obtained illegally by breaching Rockstars internal systems and stealing the data?

Been playing the series since the first game got released ages ago, so I rather just wait for the finished game with all of its surprises.

This has to be the biggest leaks in gaming history. Woke up a couple hours ago and see GTA 6 trending on Twitter with actual leaks. Still a couple years out from being released since it's early as hell but this gives us an idea of what they are planning. I fell bad for the developers knowing the leaks are everywhere. 

• Like 2

This leak shit never fails to baffle me. Someone breached Rockstar’s databases, before the game was deemed ready for showing off, and stole footage and code, and for what? Just to see some unfinished gameplay?

The game is going to come out anyway, people who leak this stuff are exactly same as those spoiled kids who want to try to open their Christmas present early. Have some damn patience.

Edited by arcanehornet_
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, arcanehornet_ said:

This leak shit never fails to baffle me. Someone breached Rockstar’s databases, before the game was deemed ready for showing off, and stole footage and code, and for what? Just to see some unfinished gameplay?

The game is going to come out anyway, people who leak this stuff are exactly same as those spoiled kids who want to try to open their Christmas present early.

Up there the site mentioned, where people speculated on GTA 6 for 9 years, blowing out on every little movement. This is not just a footage of unfinished game, for some:).

So hacking into peoples accounts, stealing their personal photos and sharing them online is frowned upon.

But when it's stolen from a company, it's completely okay to share it?

Good job mods ? Let's hope Rockstar takes legal action for being complicit in sharing stolen material. Maybe that's the only thing that can wake Sly up from his hibernation. 

There's a reason YouTube is constantly deleting these videos.

• Like 3

I don't care much for Rockstar these days and I'm not exactly looking forward to this game, but I'm not a fan of leaks, especially ones of this magnitude. Not only is it illegal, but it isn't fair to the hard-working devs who pour everything into making these games. They will be the ones who ultimately face the ramifications of this leak, not the higher-ups. This will also inevitably delay the game even longer.

And of course there's already idiots on the internet judging this as if it's the final build, because they don't understand anything about game development. Another unfortunate consequence of leaks. Things get taken out of context and skewed. It's happened with other high profile games in recent years and it's happening here. My advice is if you're looking forward to this game, then you should simply ignore this whole fiasco and forget that it ever happened. Judge the game for yourself when it launches. 

Edited by The Alchemist
  • Like 2

I don't get too hyped or excited for leaks. Heck, announcements barely get a reaction from me either since the games are usually years out anyway and that's before any delays.

I watched some of the video posted above and it looks like GTA5 so either its going to be more of the same thing we've had for a decade or it's so unfinished its barely worth talking about.

Male lead did sound very "Florida Man" so that was funny.