What's the biggest mistake you've made in Gaming?

Kazeh54

Having too many multiple PSN Accounts over the last 5 Years. It's always over something stupid like how I don't like the PSN User ID. I've decided that I won't be bothering to do that anymore and I'm happy with the Account I have. All the Trophies from different PS3 Games I've completed over the Years aren't on my PSN Profile now. However I did create a Document which I've used to calculate all the Trophies I've achieved over the Years so it doesn't feel like I've 'lost' them all.

A few year back I bought am XBOX 360 because people swore it was the console of the gods, two weeks later I sold it and lost £70 on it. I'm not bitter about the money, I'm bitter about the 2 weeks of my life I'll never get back ;)

You haven't found any good game on it??

• 2 weeks later...

Buying and playing The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Escape Dead Island and Rambo the video game on the PS3.

These games make Rogue Warrior look like a masterpiece and we all know how bad Rogue Warrior is!!!

:facepalm:

Damn dude

• 3 months later...

Killing Cybil on the carousel, despite having the red liquid in my inventory

Also fumbling majorly in Remake after being genuinely pissed over a certain betrayal in Jill's Campaign and allowing them to die in the Catacomb's. Got a sweet-ass magnum but then i did the whole MO-Disk puzzle, activated the door but had to turn off for the night, saved it.

Finished it the next day, forgetting to save Chris because I thought I already had

Damn you Survival Horror!

Honorable mention to being a hardcore RE fan since I was 5, playing the RE6 demo and still pre-ordering and buying it. I am so sorry, but I thought Claire was in it :'(

• Like 1

Bought Halo 5 ;( Sorry Halo fans but this game is just retro now

Don't be sorry. Halo holds a certain place in my heart but even I know the series is a shell of its former self. 

My biggest mistake in gaming would probably be buying Assassin's Creed III. Terrible, absolutely terrible. Overlooking the widespread of glitches throughout the game, the plot was awful. The main character, Connor, had less emotions than a cardboard box and the only time I felt anything for him was 

when his mom died.

And let's not talk about how they wrapped up Desmond's storyline. This one game ended my support for the AC series.

Toss up between having a fatty PS3, transferring (not copying) all my saves there, then not having a backup when the thing shot itself. I mean, on the plus side (hehehe) it made me realize the importance of keeping back ups, and now I have everything backed up, but still, that was in 2013 and to this day there's still a couple of games I won't play because I don't want to replay the whole damn thing again.

So it's a toss up between that, and fucking around with my LittleBigPlanet 2 save. I've brought that up on here enough that half the whole bloody community probably knows the story behind it.

Although I suppose, I also kind of regret ever trading in any games. Even the absolutely god awful two dollar piles of shit, it would be nice to have my complete collection, there'd be literally thousands in my stack instead of the couple hundred of great games I bothered to keep. I suppose the benefits of being 5 years late to a generation means in those 5 years you'll buy damn near every last gen game you find for 10 cents a pop and by the time you enter the then current gen, a shit load of those games will be 3 bucks or something tiny like that. 

• Like 1