Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer is out NOW!! - Discussion Thread

Troz

16 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

It honestly looks like a PS6 game. 

I don't know if I'd go that far. It looks more like they took the RDR2 engine and added a ton of color. But still looks great. 

But uhhh...yeah, here we are. It's officially a thing now. It was a cool trailer, and I'm sure the world is about to light on fire with all kinds of speculation and "1463 things you missed" videos. But, that 2025 at the end made me laugh...so I'm not jumping on this hype train with the masses yet. I still don't like how GTA V was handled in the long run, and I'm not just going to brush those feelings aside because this is real now. My hype will be determined once we're MUCH closer to release. 

• Like 1

I know its a dual protagonist kind of game but it is interesting this trailer is more focusing on Lucia than the guy. Maybe trailer 2 will focus on the dude next? But it'll be interesting if she is more the main character. About time we get some female protagonist in a GTA game. Release is 2025 but that could be around holiday season or even pushed to early-mid 2026 given Rockstar's history with delays, which I'm all for if it means a more polished product and less crunch for the dev team. Can't wait for this, just have to stay alive for 2 or more years.   😭

23 minutes ago, veryrareoriginal said:

You realise it's just a CGI trailer right?

It's not a CGI trailer, all of this is in-engine just like Rockstar's first trailers for GTA V and RDR2. The only bits of this trailer that could be CGI are the social media/news coverage montage. 

The graphics are honestly more impressive than I thought they'd be, and yeah, this is in-game - Rockstar does not do CGI trailers

Miami can be a pretty wild city, and they seemed to have captured that pretty well. In fact the two main characters may end up being the most sane characters in the city xD

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1