Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer is out NOW!! - Discussion Thread

Troz

48 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

I always pick male characters unless there's a gameplay difference 

If it's not a created character, I'd rather play as the more interesting one, and from this very brief trailer Lucia seems more interesting. No one even knew Jason's name for a bit, and he kind of just follows Lucia as she leads. I have a feeling Jason will just be there to give Lucia more substance. He also only said 1 word in the whole trailer which was 'trust' (in what Lucia was saying).

I guess time will tell

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

I don't know, I choose whatever gender I feel like in the moment. I mean in AC Odyssey I chose Kassandra, Far Cry 6 I chose female Dani. Usually RPG's I go with a Male.  Though it may be in big part that I go by who has more of the marketing, which for now seems like Lucia so she has the peak of my interest right now. But we have plenty of time for them to flesh out the guy (which I think the second trailer might do)...so I haven't made that choice yet. Although this could be like GTA V where you switch between the two and even have to play as one of them specifically at certain times. 

7 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

GTAV was owned by TLoU in 2013.

RDR2 was owned by God of War in 2018.

What will own GTAVI in 2025?

I don't agree, but I am willing to accept TLoU beating GTAV. Howewer, God of War beating RDR2, that is some Grade-A bullshit.

Edited by czDante92
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

So it is completely fine to want to play as Lucia but when somebody says he would rather play as Jason, that’s misogynistic and whatnot. You ppl really need to grow up. 

Yes, I like to play male characters because I’m a guy who likes to get immersed in videogames and as a guy I’m not able to immerse myself in it, if I play as a girl. If you can, good for you, but I can’t and I don’t want to. That’s why I’m saying I hope you can choose to play the missions and the whole game as Jason. That’s it. 

Oh and by the way, I do have a GF. Thanks for asking. 🤣

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up
  • Confused 6

21 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Fixed that for ya 😉

I massively agree with this. 😁 

Doubly so because even though I do love Mark Meer, Jennifer Hale just brings so much emotion and nuance to the character of Shepard that I do believe it's the better one between the two.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dezzed said:

I massively agree with this. 😁 

Doubly so because even though I do love Mark Meer, Jennifer Hale just brings so much emotion and nuance to the character of Shepard that I do believe it's the better one between the two.

Not to add more logs to the fire...but I can't blame Mark Meer for his performance in ME1. He and Ms. Hale were told to not add much emotion into their lines in order for players to RP the emotions into the scenes themselves. (Or something like that from the new, old Bioware forums.) 

After ME1 and Ms. Hale's better received performance Mark did attempt to catch up emotionally in the following games. In ME3 they were pretty close. IMHO

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

Not to add more logs to the fire...but I can't blame Mark Meer for his performance in ME1. He and Ms. Hale were told to not add much emotion into their lines in order for players to RP the emotions into the scenes themselves. (Or something like that from the new, old Bioware forums.) 

After ME1 and Ms. Hale's better received performance Mark did attempt to catch up emotionally in the following games. In ME3 they were pretty close. IMHO

I wasn't trying to put down his performance by any mean, sorry if it came across that way! 😭

I have done multiple trilogy playthroughs with both sheps, and they are both amazing as Shepard. He does have most of the better comedic lines though; big stupid jellyfish is a classic.

I would agree overall that in ME3 it is neck and neck between the two, and now you've got me itching to start another ME playthrough lmao

• Like 1

I am a Guy and i Love Playing Female Protagonists. 

1. I am a Guy and i like looking at Bautiful Women. 

2. I am sick of this generic looking (i am a guy so i am a Badass) type of Idiots, 100th of Games has.

3. I like playing ass a Badass Woman who beats the Sh... out of everything, for an exemple V in Cyberpunk.

And now to GTA 6, my Hype Level is like a big 0, why because Rockstar Fu....d us all the time and i am sick of it.

And playing as a couple in a video game, im not a Fan of it, but thats only my opinion on all the topics.

ps: Enjoy your Video Games as you like, dont let outer people decide what you like and what not. :)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3