The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

Ok, I’m adjusting my list to be solely most wanted, with two more I’ll be working on throughout the year. Here we go!

1) Red Faction

2) Red Faction 2

3) Resident Evil Revelations 2

4) Dead Rising

5) Jamestown+

Through the year: Trials Fusion and Crash Bandicoot 4

Edited by graphic_violins8
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Copanele said:
XCom
XCom 2 (any version)

I'm not sure if this completely invalidates it from being on the list, but the XCOM: Enemy Unknown Slingshot DLC is a pain to get now. It was delisted on most storefronts, so you can only get it from the Hong Kong store. Plus, based on my reading through the thread, it seems it doesn't work with an EU copy of the game. Also, it's the original XCOM that has multiple versions, not XCOM 2.

Good luck if anyone decides to tackle Akai Katana Shin! I heard there's a good guide for it...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

I'm not sure if this completely invalidates it from being on the list, but the XCOM: Enemy Unknown Slingshot DLC is a pain to get now. It was delisted on most storefronts, so you can only get it from the Hong Kong store. Plus, based on my reading through the thread, it seems it doesn't work with an EU copy of the game. Also, it's the original XCOM that has multiple versions, not XCOM 2.

Good luck if anyone decides to tackle Akai Katana Shin! I heard there's a good guide for it...

Awww that is nasty to hear! 

Thanks for letting me know! In this case I will remove XCom because its way too much of a pain. I want people to be able to purchase the game from any of the main storefronts and be 100% available

XCom 2 will be the only one left then.

Abit unrelated, but I am also following the progress of the mad lads that go for Devil Engine. If that plat is obtainable, it will definitely be a 2025 Q4 game 😁

16 minutes ago, VersusCA said:

Disco Elysium has two UR stacks, it isn't stated here but are both eligible?

Think my targets from the list will be:

Red Faction 1 + 2

Disco Elysium

Amnesia

Baldur's Gate 3

Divinity

Slay The Spire

Yep! Even more, if you do both stacks legitimately, you get points per each stack.

However if you autopop a most wanted game, you only get 1 point ,like a regular game

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Awww that is nasty to hear! 

Thanks for letting me know! In this case I will remove XCom because its way too much of a pain. I want people to be able to purchase the game from any of the main storefronts and be 100% available

Vita version doesn't have that issue. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

• Like 1