Gotta be the worst game ive ever played

DarkPhoenix4567

Genuinely curious, OP; what bugs were you encountering? While I have my share of frustrations with the game and it will likely remain forever unfinished for me, bugginess isn’t the reason. It always seemed to be working precisely as intended.

Also, obligatory “ha ha, if this is the worst you’ve played, you’re doin’ alright.” 🤣

• Haha 2

I'd actually like to hear what you hated about it.

This and the 2nd game are absolutely fantastic and I'd like to know what you mean by buggy as the only thing that stopped me from finishing it faster was dying... as in something that happens as part of the game.

If you don't like the difficulty or the fact you have to put in effort to finish a game then fair enough, but not sure buggy would be the word I'd use in that case. More likely something that rhymes with "spill tissue".

• Like 2

You know you're asking for trouble when you post something like this.

To say it's the worst game you've ever played you've got 32 out of the 35 trophies for it and out of the 355 games you've played this ranks 34th in the % of trophies earned. Something tells me you do like the game but have got frustrated with the last couple of trophies so it's now the worst.

To be fair that's how I feel like with games sometimes, love a game then hate it for those last couple of damn trophies, then afterwards say "yep, I enjoyed that", the curse of aiming for 100%

Keep at it, you'll get there then you can tell us how brilliant it was and you can't wait to start the second.

Edited by FawltyPowers
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DarkPhoenix4567 said:

as the title says it is. God forbid you go for the plat as well its even worse that game is a bugged mess and i fucking dropped it another game i wont get the plat for at least they game out for free cuz i wouldnt spend money on it. even the story is stupid. Like if this is your cup of tea then cool but sorry i actually like my games playable not a buggy mess with trophies that work even less then the game 

If you ever decide to return to this thread, then what were the bugs and what was the version that you played? I literally just finished it on PS4 and it was about as technically perfect and bugless as I could've hoped for. So while I really disagree with you, if you had a completely different experience than I had, then I can't fault you for having a completely different opinion about the game than I had. I want to understand. 

59 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

Jumanji, Full Spectrum Warrior, Pepsiman, HORSE RACING 2016 hahahah, there are many many worse ones.

Also, something to note, if something widely liked and with good reviews isn't your cup of tea, it doesn't mean is the "worst ever" or "overrated". 

Full Spectrum Warrior was great for its time and it was widely liked by both gamers and reviewers, so... 

But what do I know, I call half the games that piss me off in one way or another "the worst game ever" or "who and why even made this crap", in my head at least. And not during the better moments.