PS+ Essential January 2024 games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate January 2024 PS+ Essential's lineup   

259 members have voted

1. 1. Rate January 2024 PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• A Plague Tale: Requiem
    • Evil West
    • Nobody Saves the World

7 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

If you haven't booted it up at all yet, and purchase was made within the last 14 days, chance is 100%.

i downloaded it, but didnt start it up. chat bot told me no because i downloaded it, so i just lied and and said no. no agent is available right now since im east coast, so i gotta wait 10 more minutes

11 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

i downloaded it, but didnt start it up. chat bot told me no because i downloaded it, so i just lied and and said no. no agent is available right now since im east coast, so i gotta wait 10 more minutes

Try e-mail option instead, if possible. Might take a few days to get an answer this time of year though.

I have paid for both Plague Tale and Gotham Knights. Still didn't get enough time to try out the Gotham Knights but Plague Tale Requiem was worth EVERY penny. 

Brilliant heartbreaking game. I also suggest putting the voices (titles in English) in French for better immersion. 

One of the best single-player experiences you can have on PS5. Also, the graphics are one of the best in the business. 

• Like 3

Just now, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Innocence is the first one? How required is it to play the first one before the second?

Very. If you are at all able, I’d recommend trying to get the first one first, as the narrative is heavily dependent on knowing the previous game.