Post your first trophy of 2024

snakebit10

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Statement of Randolph Hodgson
Found every part of Randolph’s journal

From 'The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes'. Finished my first playthrough today and enjoyed it quite a lot. There's a great walkthrough on the site.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 5:02 PM, snakebit10 said:

We made it to another year. Here is my yearly thread of posting that first of many trophies in 2024. SInce some are already in the new year I decided to go ahead and put the thread up.

Happy hunting in 2024.

Here is last years thread.

Kingfall

Call of duty ww2 : The frozen dawn dlc 

Horizon Forbidden West

61Ledd1fb.png

Completed Ultra Hard
Completed a new or New Game+ playthrough on Ultra Hard difficulty.

Final trophy needed for 100%. It actually didn't take that long to run through the story while skipping everything and using my flying mount most of the time, but I had to spend basically a whole day before that grinding weapon upgrades before I jumped into Ultra Hard. Was a bit worried about the final boss as I'd used up most of my med pouches on the fight just before it, but I managed it in the end! 

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 3

2L02d973.png

Ghadius's Puppet (Bronze)

Defeat Rongo Lango

Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS4)

18cc6ffa01a34-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-342

Starting off the new year with a remake of one of my favorite PS1 games. I've already played Door to Phantomile before on PS3, so this is all quite familliar to me already. This game is still very charming and fun; definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

Being the first boss, taking Rongo Lango down is not much of a challenge at all. I'm up to Vision 3-1 currently, not sure if I'm going to play any more of this today because I don't want to tear through it too quickly.

• Like 2