Ps Plus Essentials February First Game

Sailar91

5 minutes ago, XoX_Sunshine said:

Game given to us for FREE in February isn't Final Fantasy VII Rebirth or Infinite Wealth, everyone lose their minds!!! 

Most of the people in here trashing the game are probably the same people that have weekly cried that Fall Guys is a dead game for the last 3 years lmfao.

Foamstars Alpha and Beta went down incredibly well, insanely good reviews and yet, people here trashing it because its not exactly what you babies want to play, grow up.

Oh also.

FOAM IT UP!

It's not really free though, is it? It is a paid service. A part of everyone's subscription fee funded... This. 

Definitely not my cup of tea. Hoping the other two games make up for this one. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

foamstar defenders really coming out of the woodwork for their first post 🤣

cant wait for it everybody to forget this like rocket arena or whatever that dodge ball game was just to kill the annoying discourse around it

You people definitely need a little bit of Foam in your life, to relief all this weird stress your sole existence is giving you 😇

Or idk, maybe not exactly Foam, if it's not of your liking. But any other form of joy that could revitalize and enlighten your dark and rotten soul would work. Just so you all could finally stop getting mad at a secondary feature of a service you are willingly paying every single month/year. Because yes! You are free to just stop paying it, if you are not happy with your weak 3 monthly games 🥺

Unless... getting a constant purpose to whine about things is all you are looking for in this service. That would make a lot of sense actually 🤭

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

This is supposed to be bad? But when they give you a 2 or 3 year old "AAA" game people rejoice saying it's a great month, when really if you were actually excited for the game you would have already gotten it years ago.

Imo this an absolutely ideal PS+ game for me. Day 1 release, It's the exact kind of game I wouldn't buy, but would definitely play/give it a shot on PS+ as opposed to 95% of the rest of the offerings that I either already have or are genres that I have negative interest in.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

But when they give you a 2 or 3 year old "AAA" game people rejoice saying it's a great month, when really if you were actually excited for the game you would have already gotten it years ago.

Unless you're not in a financial state nor have available time to be buying and thoroughly playing 10+ major AAA titles per year. People can be excited for a game and not buy it till it goes on sale awhile later. That's also not even mentioning anyone's backlog, which people could prioritize instead of the newest game

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, KDillom said:

You people definitely need a little bit of Foam in your life, to relief all this weird stress your sole existence is giving you 😇

Or idk, maybe not exactly Foam, if it's not of your liking. But any other form of joy that could revitalize and enlighten your dark and rotten soul would work. Just so you all could finally stop getting mad at a secondary feature of a service you are willingly paying every single month/year. Because yes! You are free to just stop paying it, if you are not happy with your weak 3 monthly games 🥺

Unless... getting a constant purpose to whine about things is all you are looking for in this service. That would make a lot of sense actually 🤭

Uh.... I'm not stressed at all nor am I even really insulting the game at all? Hell as long as the plat isnt too hard i might even do it eventually but I was saying that people's discourse about is annoying on both sides a point which you proved (and I didn't even need to use an emoji per paragraph)

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

Good choice of the dev/publisher to spread it through PlayStation Plus. If it's hot than other players/platforms will follow the hype.

Never judge a book by its cover crossed my mind. It doesn't seem like something I normally play, but games like Fall Guys and Knockout City surprised me, so if the gameplay is engaging and the Trophylist not too demanding I might give it a shot.

Edited by ConAir
Question removed
  • Like 1

Also, as someone who has actively been playing games since I was a little kid on Atari, watching that gameplay video I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Everyone just seems to be shooting foam everywhere. I guess the idea is to make the whole map one color or something? Don't know, don't care.

This is what every single online multiplayer game looks like to me, lol. Lots of players running around, notifications all the time, and no clue what the goal is. I just can't get down with these types of games.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hmm I guess I wasn't expecting this to appear. And as much as I don't want to be negative, I can't help wanting to know how badly it will fail because of the developers behind it (Square is notoriously greedy when it comes to online games. Look at what they did to Chocobo Racing on the Switch!)

As for the game itself, unless the trophy list is super mega hard, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Can't be worse than DKO, can it?

A lot of hate right off the bat from people who probably haven't even tried the beta to make these comments. That being said, I agree that this game should be F2P and shouldn't take up one of the monthly slots... I imagine the player base will take a serious nosedive after a few months for a live service game with (what I assume) a premium price

So, this is just Splatoon on Playstation? Eh, could work, but it's Splatoon kinda the same way PS All-Stars was Smash Bros and that does not bode  all that well...

That narrator for the video is terrible, however.

• Like 2