Warning for people starting the PS5 version

Message added by BlindMango,

Update: A fix is being worked on for this. Starting today (February 15), all trophy lists with over 255 trophies now have all of their trophies visible, however work isn’t done yet! profiles still won’t be able to track them just yet, so further work is being done to fix that now

Can anyone clarify how do hidden trophies on this site affect ur psnprofile? Do they effect your trophy milestones? (1000th trophy, 2000th trophy, etc.), do they still count towards future milestones? do they still count towards your profile stats? are they similar to how trophies with missing timestamps work?

also lets just say for hypothetical purposes u get the 14 trophies and they appear hidden on ur profile. If the site gets updated to allow for more than 255 trophies to be added, I'm assuming those 14 trophies will then become unhidden on ur profile? (again, just a hypothetical as I'm not saying this expecting the site to be updated any time soon)

2 minutes ago, xHeisenberg_13 said:

Can anyone clarify how do hidden trophies on this site affect ur psnprofile? Do they effect your trophy milestones? (1000th trophy, 2000th trophy, etc.), do they still count towards future milestones? do they still count towards your profile stats? are they similar to how trophies with missing timestamps work?

also lets just say for hypothetical purposes u get the 14 trophies and they appear hidden on ur profile. If the site gets updated to allow for more than 255 trophies to be added, I'm assuming those 14 trophies will then become unhidden on ur profile? (again, just a hypothetical as I'm not saying this expecting the site to be updated any time soon)

It hides the trophies and is not counted on the site. 

I just checked on here I have 2,547 silvers but in reality I have 2,548. There there is a trophy I got on a DLC for Train Sim World 2 said DLC is not listed on here so PSNP automatically hid it. If a fix were to happen I would imagine the trophy would become unhidden on here and count towards my total on the site. 

• Like 2

According to Sly on the Discord, this is not a trivial fix. I have no knowledge about how trivial or non-trivial the fix actually is, evidently, but think this is relevant information nonetheless.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AngelaNeko_ said:

Because fixing the site would require them actually doing something instead of policing the forums 24/7.

Who are you referring to? Moderators moderate the forums, it’s in the title. Moderators aren’t admins here. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

..... i think they mean you will get the evil dreaded blue H on your psnprofiles

As someone who has the "dreaded blue H", I never even knew it was a thing. Not to be rude but you'd have to be borderline psychotic to care about something like that. Nobody looks at anyone's profile but their own, let alone caring about them hiding trophies for games they don't want to display.

The site devs should not waste their time with something like this either, 99.9% of devs aren't dumb enough to do it this way anyway. Y'all can live without seeing a few trophies that you know you obtained, there are prob dozens of things in the pipeline that take up enough of their time.

Regardless, a good heads up in case people think something is bugged out

Edited by ChibsSoA
  • Like 1
  • Confused 17

25 minutes ago, HusKy said:

He has known about this since September 2021. It surely doesn't take 2.5 years to fix.

🤷‍♂️ Just relaying the message. Maybe it has something to do with the host change he's been planning to do for a while, but either he or the Game Information Team can probably provide more info.

25 minutes ago, ChibsSoA said:

As someone who has the "dreaded blue H", I never even knew it was a thing. Not to be rude but you'd have to be borderline psychotic to care about something like that. Nobody looks at anyone's profile but their own, let alone caring about them hiding trophies for games they don't want to display.

...let's just say you'd be surprised.

• Like 1