Trophy thoughts?

4 minutes ago, BeefExtender said:

For those that have played this game, does it look like there are any missable trophies?

Doesn't look like it. Finished it years ago and I think you just get plonked back into the world after finishing it like all of the other games in the series.

• Like 1

Yeah, doesn't seem to bad. Didn't really like it when I got around to it on PSVita (so should get this port for Free as usual 😅 👍) but I need these 2 Jak Plats to finish off my collection, plus it's been a long time.

The one UNFORGIVABLE change was how Jak has a totally different Voice Actor instead of the amazing Mike Erwin in this one #NotMyJak 

• Like 2

Kinda really disappointed about how the trophy art, and game icon doesn't match the previous games at all. I understand it would have been a bit of a hassle to get Naughty Dog to provide new trophy images, especially since they had no involvement in this game anyway.

• Like 1

Aw, man. I'm mildly disappointed that the trophy icons don't match up with the previous Jak games. But let it be known that my displeasement is unfathomably mild.

Other than that, seems like a pretty simple list that you can wrap up by the time the end of the story rolls around. Probably the easiest game in the series to plat, unless the game itself is on the same level as Jak II in terms of difficulty. Even then, we do have rewind on our side now in case it is. Will definitely check this out when it drops on the Classics Catalog tomorrow.

• Like 4

Is the "Spare an Orb" one a reference to It's Always Sunny? lol Either way, I like how these look. Bring on Daxter and the two PSP Ratchet games next, please!

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mcaussiekids said:

Kinda really disappointed about how the trophy art, and game icon doesn't match the previous games at all.

Does Naughty Dog even have to do it? I mean, surely its not THAT hard to at the very least color code them like the others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

First of all: YES!

Second: Daxter and Secret Agent Clank next 😭

All we need now is a Ratchet and Clank Future Collection with ToD and QfB and I'll be able to plat every game in the series.

3 hours ago, mcaussiekids said:

Kinda really disappointed about how the trophy art, and game icon doesn't match the previous games at all. I understand it would have been a bit of a hassle to get Naughty Dog to provide new trophy images, especially since they had no involvement in this game anyway.

There were a couple of writers from ND involved; Neil Druckmann was at least.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LunchCannon54 said:

All we need now is a Ratchet and Clank Future Collection with ToD and QfB and I'll be able to plat every game in the series.

Yeah, I have all the Ratchet plats that are available, and I can't get enough. I even started playing QfB recently DESPITE the fact that there are no trophies, and I still can't put it down 😭

• Like 2