How many non-Platinum games did you complete?

262 100% games done

Honourable mentions to Fernbus Simulator (I am the only 100% achiever), Jeopardy Playshow (1 of 4 100% achievers) and Dynamite Fishing, (1 of 18 100% achievers)

Fernbus Simulator took me over 700+ hours, Dynamite Fishing took about 300-400 and Jeopardy Playshow only took about 15-20 hours. 

Edited by GothGirlMaxine
  • Like 3

I have 36 100%s and slowly working through Battle Ages which I've put 727 hours in throughout the years. 

I don't always do DLC though being that it's either expensive or it comes out so long after the game that I don't get back round to it, lose interest or just forgot how to play and don't feel like learning again when end game. 

I currently have 6 S Rank 100% non Platinum games:

1. SOMA.
  2. The Secret of Monkey Island:Special Edition.
  3. Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge [ if only they would remaster Monkey Island 3, the best one ].
  4. Discovery Tour: Viking Age [PS5 ].
  5. Discovery Tour: Viking Age [PS4 ].
  6. Hidden Paws.

I don't care if it has Platinum or not really. 

• Like 2

88 out of my 223 100% games  have no plat, a lot of these being episodic titles or f2p games.

For some reason, f2p, VR, and old episodic games with one list per episode rarely feature platinums. Doesn't make them worse games. Though not having a plat was way more common on the PS3 and Vita.

I have 20 (technically 28 but Telltale used to have a trophy list for each episode so I don't count them separate) which feels about right.  Not having a platinum will never stop me from playing a game.  I love trophy hunting but its not the end all be all for me as you can tell from my lovely 57% average completion lol.

I think 126 out of 409? If I would reduce Back to the Future: The Game, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space, and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People to only have 1 list each then it would be 110.

Edit: I think it's actually 132, if I counted right.

Edited by Treilio

I have 268 platless games completed.

I used to have roughly 1:1 platless to plats, but with games more frequently releasing with plats these days I couldn't keep that up. That said I have 200+ more in my library I could do.

In many ways I actually enjoy them more than a plat, as they usually have more to the point trophy lists.

72 Non Plat 100%'s, and currently working on Touch My Katamari on Vita which doesn't have one, so 73 soon. 

My stance is that I prefer a Platinum, that's the main goal for me...getting that Plat. And while it's more of a game by game bases...I'm more likely to play something if is has a Plat vs not having one, but sometimes I just want to play that game so not Plat is fine. 

EDIT: Also 29 games without a Plat that I never finished. So that's 101 total. 

Edited by Viper

26 non-Plat 100%s for me, and 99 Platinums. I'm with you, I care more about the 100% and S-rank on my PSNP profile than just stopping once I have the Platinum.  I'm currently going back to clean-up some trophy lists this year.  I base my purchase and play decisions on if I'm interested in the game, not if it has a Platinum

I have 50 non-plat games. It's never bothered me if the game had a plat or not as long as I have an interest in playing it. I'm doing Mahjong, Monopoly Plus and Wheel of Fortune because of nostalgia; I don't mind that they don't have any platinums. I just enjoy getting trophies in general.

• Like 1

I have completed 25 100% games, with 116 platinum trophies. Just recently I played two Ratchet & Clank games that don't even have any trophies 🤯

I don't care if a game has trophies or not, if it looks interesting and I have the urge to try it out, I'll play it. I decide which games I buy and play by looking at the gameplay, not the trophies.

Some of the best games I played didn't have a platinum, like Let it Die, 2Dark, Limbo, Inside, and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, just to name a few. There are even more games without a platinum that were fantastic (like Little Nightmares and Iconoclasts), I just don't have 100% completed the trophies :D