How many non-Platinum games did you complete?

I got 81 non-plats completed

As for my stance? I used to go with the "if the game is good, I don't care if it has a plat or not". But seeing how some would avoid a truly fun game just because it doesn't have an extra bling...damn I kinda start to love the fact they are ONLY 100% 😂

• Like 4

21 currently, which is a small amount considering I've reached 306 total completions. I definitely found platinum's more enticing in my earlier days of trophy hunting but now I really couldn't care less. 100% regardless of a game having a platinum or not is what I tend to aim for nowadays. 

I currently have 72. I also fall into the camp of not caring whether or not a game has a platinum, I just enjoy playing games.

And now for some random personal facts nobody asked for, but through the power of The Force I compel you to read them. Behold!

• My first non-plat 100% game: A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV (completely free, if anyone's ever considered giving it a try).
  • Most recent 100% game: Capcom Arcade Stadium.
  • Favorite 100% game: Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (all 5 episodes).
  • Number of HiQ Ace games: 5.
  • Number of 100% games for which I also have a platinum trophy: 1 (What Remains of Edith Finch).
  • Highest number of consecutive 100% games on my profile: 10.
  • Number of VR 100% games: 2.
  • Number of 100% games I played specifically to complete two different A-Z trophy challenges on this site (Non-plat and Protagonist): 9.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I have 767 S-Ranks, but only 615 Platinums, so I assume 152?

4 hours ago, Xyleh said:

Using @DrBloodmoney's assumption, I'm at 265?

This method of calculation will only work if you've also completed every last bit of the DLC trophies for all of your plat'd games, otherwise those games won't be included in your S-Rank total and your number will be off. So probably a bad assumption to make for most people.

Your numbers are probably too low.

So far 16

• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  • Abzu
  • Soma
  • North
  • Toren
  • Expand
  • Apex Legends
  • Paraiso Island
  • Police Chase
  • Away: Journey to the Unexpected
  • Contrast
  • Island Saver
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • Child of Light
  • Grow Home
  • Woodle Tree Adventures

10 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I assume 152?

Looks like 166.

9 hours ago, Xyleh said:

I'm at 265?

It's 268.

7 hours ago, HusKy said:

If you have PSNP+ installed

I tried this before my original post, but it started listing platinum games again and I gave up. (I probably filtered in the wrong order)

5 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Your numbers are probably too low.

Thanks, I was shorting myself by three games.

11 minutes ago, Xyleh said:

I tried this before my original post, but it started listing platinum games again and I gave up. (I probably filtered in the wrong order)

You have to hit the load all games button before filtering to without plats to avoid this.

Order if operations is always: filter by desired completion -> order the list by the first 4 white options (skip if a grey option is desired) -> filter by platform -> load all button -> Order by grey options (skip if white option was selected) -> filter by other options.

To simplify you can just remember that all options in white must be done before the load all button. All options in grey must be done after the load all button.

11 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I currently have 72. I also fall into the camp of not caring whether or not a game has a platinum, I just enjoy playing games.

And now for some random personal facts nobody asked for, but through the power of The Force I compel you to read them. Behold!

• My first non-plat 100% game: A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV (completely free, if anyone's ever considered giving it a try).
  • Most recent 100% game: Capcom Arcade Stadium.
  • Favorite 100% game: Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (all 5 episodes).
  • Number of HiQ Ace games: 5.
  • Number of 100% games for which I also have a platinum trophy: 1 (What Remains of Edith Finch).
  • Highest number of consecutive 100% games on my profile: 10.
  • Number of VR 100% games: 2.
  • Number of 100% games I played specifically to complete two different A-Z trophy challenges on this site (Non-plat and Protagonist): 9.

I can give a funfact back.
I have created a US account just so i could finish the HighQ Ace series. (i will use it now that i have it for more games but that was the motivation for creating it)

• Like 1

34 out of my 277 100% games completed games are without a platinum.

The vast majority are from PS3 era, now is strange that a new game came out without a plat. I don't care if the game have or not a plat, but I admit that sometimes I play a game without a plat and think that the game deserves have a plat.

I currently have 7 game at the moment:

1.The Playroom

2.Party Hard

3.The Pedestrian

4.Inside

5.Cartoon Network: Battle crashers

6.Monopoly Plus

7.Bubsy: The woolies Strike back

I actually don't care if a game have a platinum or not , I only care if all trophies are obtainable and i'm having fun with the game.

Edited by OmriStyle27