Ps Plus  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Rate April 2024's PS+ Extra/Premium lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Animal Well
    • Tales of Kenzera: Zau
    • Dave the Diver
    • Oddballers
    • Construction Simulator
    • The Crew 2
    • Raji: An Ancient Epic
    • Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame
    • Nour: Play With Your Food
    • Deliver Us Mars
    • Lego Marvel’s Avengers
    • Miasma Chronicles
    • Stray Blade
    • N/A
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
    • Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
    • MediEvil
    • N/A

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

The Crew 2 is a comeback, apart from that a lot of different genres this month

Hopefully some other games that already left the service like DMC5 and The Quarry that I had no time to play will come back eventually

5 minutes ago, Doodlebawp said:

The PS4 is almost 11 years old. Time to wipe those tears away and upgrade to a PS5.

Tears? I literally couldn't give a crap, just giving my opinion 🤷. Absolutely no interest in buying a PS5, 

2 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

Has anyone played Deilver Us Mars yet? Been eyeing on this for awhile but just never got to it.

I played the previous game by them, Deliver us the Moon, and expected to enjoy it, but just found myself bored.

Your mileage may vary though.

looks bad to me, i mean alot of the games there just seem bad to me, I mean alot of them titles is things is just bottom of the barrel. I know I might come off sounding crazy but I remember back on ps3 when plus was much better than this, like it gave away alot better games, still remember them giving away resident evil 1,2 and 3. Silent hill 1, rayman 1, toy story and so on but now you got to pay more dosh to get to the tier that gives older games i feel it is pointless to even go past extra but even at extra it is just a waste. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

looks bad to me, i mean alot of the games there just seem bad to me, I mean alot of them titles is things is just bottom of the barrel. I know I might come off sounding crazy but I remember back on ps3 when plus was much better than this, like it gave away alot better games, still remember them giving away resident evil 1,2 and 3. Silent hill 1, rayman 1, toy story and so on but now you got to pay more dosh to get to the tier that gives older games i feel it is pointless to even go past extra but even at extra it is just a waste. 

Exactly what I said other day. Plus on PS3 was amazing, every month I would be playing the games as there was pretty much always multiple AAA games, also some games use to be available for months. Here's June and November in 2012 for NA, and this isn't including other games that were available from previous months. And you kept all these for just £40 a year RRP or around £25 in sales. 

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Hard Corps: Uprising
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone   
Just Cause 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light    
Saints Row 2    
Choplifter HD    
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine    
Sideway: New York    
inFamous 2    
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One        
Gotham City Impostors
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX 

Renegade Ops

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition        
Quantum Conundrum
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Dungeon Defenders
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Not really interested in this month, but I'm glad they are adding Lego games again. Also the food game is something I think I've seen before (maybe in a State of Play?) and I really liked it so I'll try it.

I prefer these games to be honest, generally the background of the monthly games are those that interest me the most, unless the main ones are really good, like when they gave RE2/3.

20 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

In case you are forgetting, we are in a time where a lot of people's finances are not as flexible as they used to be. Not everyone, even in the past, is / was able to just go out and buy the latest console just because it's the new thing. Other people can afford it but cannot justify it right now. So yes, while the PS4 is nearly 11 years old, no one needs to wipe any tears away and upgrade. Some people are just happy with what they have, whether it be PS3, PS4, whatever. Not everyone needs the PS5. 

You can play whatever console you want. Money can be tight and you're unable to afford a PS5. That's perfectly fine.

However, you do need a PS5 to utilize PS Plus offerings fully. Let's not be coy and assume that Sony will always invest more money to bring day-one games to PS4 when a PS5 version exists.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeanolt said:

Not really interested in this month, but I'm glad they are adding Lego games again. Also the food game is something I think I've seen before (maybe in a State of Play?) and I really liked it so I'll try it.

I prefer these games to be honest, generally the background of the monthly games are those that interest me the most, unless the main ones are really good, like when they gave RE2/3.

This Lego game was free for everyone already in May 2020. So unfortunately anyone who was interested in it would already have it free (yes including people who didn't have PS back then, they should've foreseen this situation).

Edit: I was talking about Lego Ninjago, I didn't even notice the other Lego game.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

In case you are forgetting, we are in a time where a lot of people's finances are not as flexible as they used to be. Not everyone, even in the past, is / was able to just go out and buy the latest console just because it's the new thing. Other people can afford it but cannot justify it right now. So yes, while the PS4 is nearly 11 years old, no one needs to wipe any tears away and upgrade. Some people are just happy with what they have, whether it be PS3, PS4, whatever. Not everyone needs the PS5. 

Sadly a lot of people are like this. They are unable to see above their shoulders, and believe everyone should be able to buy whatever they have. Unable to identify other realities, countries, societies apart from theirs. 

But yes, they are totally able to give a ? to every comment that they don't agree with!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Another meh month.

I will probably try Dave and Construction Sim (online coop anyway) but it doesn't really justify a price increase.

Definitely not resubbing once mine is up. Haven't been impressed at all.

Construction Simulator is definitely worth it, even better now that it has cross-play and voice chat. 

40 minutes ago, Doodlebawp said:

You can play whatever console you want. Money can be tight and you're unable to afford a PS5. That's perfectly fine.

However, you do need a PS5 to utilize PS Plus offerings fully. Let's not be coy and assume that Sony will always invest more money to bring day-one games to PS4 when a PS5 version exists.  

Not necessarily day one PS4 games, but PS4 games in general, will see plenty of support for years to come. The PS5 library alone is nowhere near enough to sustain people subscribing to the service. Unless the PS5 library improves and expands enough to warrant it, then I do not see PS4 support going away. 

1 hour ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

I agree, I got a ps5 by selling abit of older games saving on to get it on a black friday sale but still ps5 is not as powerful as a ps4 it is like a upgraded pc from the last gen not a major jump like it was on ps2 to ps3. the jumps is not as grand as people go on about plus it feels gameplay has suffered for the sake of some cutscene heavy games that is basically more a movie you walk forward cutscene and then another cutscene shows up.  

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

Sadly a lot of people are like this. They are unable to see above their shoulders, and believe everyone should be able to buy whatever they have. Unable to identify other realities, countries, societies apart from theirs. 

But yes, they are totally able to give a ? to every comment that they don't agree with!

Indeed. I shall refrain from judging anyone with such mindset to avoid derailing the thread, but perspective is important yes. 

2 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

I agree, I got a ps5 by selling abit of older games saving on to get it on a black friday sale but still ps5 is not as powerful as a ps4 it is like a upgraded pc from the last gen not a major jump like it was on ps2 to ps3. the jumps is not as grand as people go on about plus it feels gameplay has suffered for the sake of some cutscene heavy games that is basically more a movie you walk forward cutscene and then another cutscene shows up.  

I can certainly see what you mean regarding the "generation jump" so to speak. I feel like the PS5's visuals have some improvements but those improvements are subtle in most cases. It does feel like AAA games have started to rely on cutscenes more and more, likely due to the increasing popularity of cinematic style games, but sometimes it does feel like you're watching a movie. There is also the FMV genre, which feels like interactive movies more than anything, similar to how Black Mirror on Netflix is, where the viewer makes choices every so often. It's starting to feel like everything is slowly merging with each other a little bit. (I hope that makes sense anyway)