Ps Plus  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Rate April 2024's PS+ Extra/Premium lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Animal Well
    • Tales of Kenzera: Zau
    • Dave the Diver
    • Oddballers
    • Construction Simulator
    • The Crew 2
    • Raji: An Ancient Epic
    • Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame
    • Nour: Play With Your Food
    • Deliver Us Mars
    • Lego Marvel’s Avengers
    • Miasma Chronicles
    • Stray Blade
    • N/A
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
    • Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
    • MediEvil
    • N/A

>Sailar running the thread

Balanced, as all things should be.

((Edit: Since I got asked about this commend in DM, Sailar normally makes these threads but someone else was snipping them recently and there was some lite drama around it, I was poking fun. But Sailar is the superior thread maker.)) 

I'd prefer to wait for the whole list before attempting to add things to my list. Off the cuff, I've read good things about Dave and Zau looks generic as fuck, but still entertaining.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Looks as though PS1 classic MediEvil will be coming to premium this month too. The trophies have dropped!

Source

So now we have:

• the original PS1 game
  • the first remake (which is arguably more of a reimagining, but I digress) of that same game that was previously released on the PSP
  • the second - more faithful - remake that was released for the PS4... that also already included the original PS1 game it's a remake of as an unlockable reward

Talk about excessive. 😂

Can't really complain, though, as I love the game enough to be willing to give it another go. Plus, it's more trophies (I don't recall there being any trophies for the original in the remake), it's good for preservation, and I'll happily take it if this leads to us finally getting at least some version of the second game on modern hardware. lol

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

Talk about excessive. 😂

Can't really complain, though, as I love the game enough to be willing to give it another go. Plus, it's more trophies (there weren't trophies for the unlockable version in the PS4 remake), good for preservation, and if this leads to us finally getting at least some version of the second game on modern hardware then I'll happily take it. lol

Yeah, pretty much my thought too. It’s a good “may as well” addition to the line-up, as long as it was a quick job (since it was already running via emulation anyway as part of the PS4 remake) and hasn’t taken the place of another game. Like if it’s the only classic this month I think people will be pissed. 😂

While I love the game, I don’t think I’ll play it again so soon. Completed the PS4 one in 2022 and Resurrection last year so unless 2 comes soon I’ve had my fill for now. 

• Like 1

This month is shaping up to be a great one. All the reviews point to Dave the Diver being amazing so that alone makes it a great month for me. Hopefully we get a few more solid games to make it an even better month.

Construction Simulator is a great addition as well. Not the shortest of platinum trophies but it's very well worth immersing yourself in. Also there was an update just today that added crossplay and voice chat, so that's a nice bonus. 

• Like 1

Funny how some version of Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare is on both PlayStation Plus Premium and Nintendo Switch Online.

Not a whole lot that jumps out to me personally this month besides maybe The Crew 2, but not a bad month at all. Three day-one titles in one month is pretty solid.

I'm liking this month. A lot of diverse games and ones I have wanted to check out for a while, but haven't made the jump on buying them. So this is perfect.

Looking forward to Dave the Diver. I've watched people play it on Twitch and it looks like my cup of tea.

• Like 2

I was just thinking the other day I still needed to get Deliver Us Mars after liking Deliver Us The Moon, glad to see it here!

I was hoping to see an R&C game on premium though after having Jak & Resistance the last 2 months.

• Like 2

Extra is Ok If you're a PS5 owner but imo garbage if you don't. 4 less games, 2 of which are D1 releases. It's getting less and less worth it unless you own a PS5. Imo PS4 owners shouldn't be paying the same price for less games and features imo. Sub runs out next week and probably won't get it again. 

Premium, terrible imo. 

Edited by GUDGER666