Ps Plus  

395 members have voted

1. 1. Rate May 2024's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• EA Sports FC 24 Standard Edition
    • GhostRunner 2
    • Tunic
    • Destiny 2: Lightfall

Thankfully I had passed on Tunic when it was on sale for half off, I will probably get that one.  I have noticed when a popular or semi-popular game goes on sale for at least 50% off, it eventually shows up as a free monthly game.

aw hecks yeah, tunic's been on my "to plat" list for awhile, def playing that, also it was 2 years ago in May 2022 that they gave away FIFA 22, and yet another Destiny 2 dlc, pretty sure i've gotten most of em and i dont even play destiny 2 lol

Yet to play Ghost Runner but I will add the 2nd one to the backlog in case. Not much interest in some 2D shite though on top, I mean come on its 2024. Overall a decent month for some if you like football and Destiny provides a great game visually. 

• Confused 1

A lot of EA games on plus as of late, Immortals for April, F1 2023 for March, and now FC. Dunno whether they have a deal with Sony or what.

Regardless this seems fairly decent. D2 expansions always help with the nightfall stuff I suppose (whenever I get back round to that game.), and I wouldn't mind attempting another FIFA plat after 20.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Another bad month. Not a single game that requires critical thinking, strategy or offers fun.

You clearly haven't played Tunic then.

Anyway, this is a good month. Tunic is legitimately brilliant and Ghostrunner 2, whilst not as good as the first, is still a decent to good time.

Edited by jonesey46
  • Like 3