Ps Plus  

397 members have voted

1. 1. Rate May 2024's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• EA Sports FC 24 Standard Edition
    • GhostRunner 2
    • Tunic
    • Destiny 2: Lightfall

I’m not a massive football fan but every now and then when there an international championship I like to have a virtual go at the sport so I was quite pleased with EAFC being included. But the amount of good feedback on Tunic makes me think I should give that a go. 

Posted (edited)

I'm probably the only one that voted Fifa lol, but I'm actually saving money this month so thanks sony.

5 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

Another bad month. Not a single game that requires critical thinking, strategy or offers fun.

Why don't we try it? In a week, you vs me on FIFA 24. It would actually be really fun lol

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

Pretty good month overall. I just renewed my subscription too. I've heard good thing about Tunic. I still need to play the first Ghostrunner but both games look intriguing too so maybe I will get around to playing that too.

For me a great month with Ghostrunner 2, Tunic and EA Sports FC (even though I bought that 1 instead of FIFA 23, but hey new player influx is nice). It could have been awesome if it weren't for Destiny. Sony can keep trying, but I won't bite...

I actually tried Fifa for a little bit when I had EA Play and kinda enjoyed it to my surprise, even though I'm not massively in to Football. I'm looking forward to giving FC 24 a shot.

I don't tend to ever buy sports games, so when they drop on Plus it's a good opportunity for me to try them out.

Tunic and Ghostrunner 2 both seem like fun playthroughs eventually and I've been dabbling on giving Destiny 2 another go, so Lightfall is quite nice to have.

Good month. I have to give them credit for Ghostrunner II, it'll be less than 7 months since it came out when it drops next week. It's not often we get a game that fast. I still haven't played the first game though, so it'll be placed in the backlog abyss. 

I've heard good things about Tunic, so that'll go into the backlog as well. 

Destiny 2 is on the radar to play eventually, so I'll download the expansion. Feel kind of sorry for the people who pay full price for these expansions only for them to hit PS+...but honestly this is something Plus needs to do more of, giving us DLC for free. 

Couldn't possibly care less about FC24.

Been meaning to get Tunic so this suits me just fine. From what I've seen of Ghostrunner 2, it might be my jam as well so this month is fairly good for me.

Not really fussed about the other 2. Never had any real urge to play Destiny in any way and the last football game I owned was ISS Pro in 1998 and that was only because it came with my OG PlayStation. I'd rather play that again that a modern game.

26 minutes ago, Pionni said:

Great month, in my opinion. 

I don't have a PS5, yet. So I can't claim Ghostrunner 2.

But I will claim Tunic. 😁

If by "claim" you mean add to your library, you CAN do that if you don't have a PS5 yet. I was doing this before I got my PS5 in 2021 and the games were there waiting for me (did the same between 2013-2015 before I got my PS4). 

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

What sites do you plan to put it on? I don't mind the Google Doc being used as long as credit is given and links to the original channel. 

Though if I do convert it into a Gameplay Guide here, you won't be able to use that version as that would belong to this site.

It's a Chinese site, I will put it on by Chinese, and I only need the Google Doc. Thanks.

Whenever I really think about getting psplus again for access to all of my to do games, Sony seems hellbent to save me money by making the shittiest line ups it can come up with for the month I wanted to dedicate to this task. Dogshit EA sports abomination and shitty destiny 2 makes this an instant no for me, even if I had completed all my non psplus games I'd probably rather not play at all for a few weeks before I pay for a month this terrible and therefore sending the message that they chose well.

Ghostrunner 2 the only one I have high interest in. Helps I enjoyed the first game.

Tunic I will pick up too though since people seem to glaze it or whatever. Hoping it's good haven't heard of it until now.

Destiny Lightfall i don't give a shit

FC24 I refuse to get because simply put, I hate sport games. I especially hate Soccer 😂

5 hours ago, Viper said:

If by "claim" you mean add to your library, you CAN do that if you don't have a PS5 yet. I was doing this before I got my PS5 in 2021 and the games were there waiting for me (did the same between 2013-2015 before I got my PS4). 

Yes, with claim I mean adding the game to my library. The PS5 games wouldn't be there for me in the PS Plus section on the PS4.

But now I used the PS app and I added Immortals of Aveum to my library. 😁👍🏿

Man, this has just reminded me Tunic's gone so long without a guide on here, really surprising. That won't be an issue anymore, though, and I'm so glad I get it AND Ghostrunner II this way!

15 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Tunic is great. Ghostrunner 2 is probably good. But isn't it too fast for it to come to PS Plus? Bought it on New year's sale, welp.

I don't think it sold very well. I saw it on sale for less than 20$ in my country. I think the release date was pretty bad with too many good games coming the same month (spiderman 2, lords of the fallen, AC mirage, mario wonder and alan wake 2 ...). But if you noticed they give away the standard edition, which is the classic move to sell their damn season pass when the game sold poorly ...

9 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

sports game

too fast boring action game that requires reflexes of a god

shit isometric dark souls

and destiny.

the bad months just wont stop. 

I am sorry that you have terrible taste. Only letdowns here are FC24 and Destiny.

• Like 3