Rate The Platinums

Muff

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sergen said:

3/10, you only have 3 ultra rare platinums in a list of 52. Before you tell someone that their list is a "casual list of plats", make sure you actually have the goods to back it up. 

Yep, that sounds about right.

OT: 8/10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@juke1974 I'd give you a 6/10. You have a lot of plats, but 46 of your 130 have a rarity of 70% or higher, and you have about as many rare, very rare, and ultra rare plats as I do, and you almost double my count. HOWEVER, I give you some major props for LBP and LBP 2, which is why I put your list slightly above average. You have a lot of softball plats in your collection, but I can't completely ignore what you do have! ;)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

@Beyondthegrave07

i rate it a 7.5/10. It’s that high because you have a high amount of plats, with no extremely easy plats. (90+%).

however, You also don’t have many ultra rare plats. And i think you could achieve some. You have crash bandicoot plat and to me that game is more difficult than many of my ultra rare plats. And you do look like the person who is willing to spend time on a game with a few final fantasy’s/valkyria chornicles/tales of/etc etc in that list.

for example, finish rigs! You almost have that extremely rare plat.

• Like 1