Rate The Platinums

Muff

On 18.10.2022 at 5:17 PM, LancashireLad87 said:

First and foremost, I have to mention your account completion because there's no way I'll ever have 99%. As usual I always like to check what games we have in common, from the 75 games I own, we have 17 games in common! Of those 17 games you've completed 16 of them the only one you haven't finished is Final Fantasy X HD which is currently sitting at 0%. From the ones you've finished the most impressive games would be Resident Evil 2 100%, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, Dark Souls 1, BloodBorne 100% and Vanquish. Vanquish being your most impressive platinum out of the games we have in common.

You've also finished Dishonoured 100%, Max Payne 3, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Rising 100%, Dead Space 2 100%, MGS2, MGS4 and Silent Hill 2. You definitely have a lot of persistence to get through these games. I'm not sure how difficult Mortal Kombat Vs DC universe is because I've never played it so I'm unable to comment on that one.

As far as ratings are concerned, I'd give you a solid 9/10 very impressive list. 

Very impressive 9.99/10 i wish i could have list of yours why 9.99 and not 10 well becouse you have still stuff you havent yet finished but im sure you can, i cant as i have no skills for it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 11:55 AM, LadyFinesse96 said:

9/10 because you have My Name is Mayo in your list. But the trophy list is cool enough for me not being too cruel on you.

There's definitely a lot of variety here in terms of the games you've played. Action games, arcade games, RPGs, platformers, adventure games, you name it. Your taste in games is clearly quite broad.

There's quite a few easy Platinums and hard Platinums on your list. I can also see some pretty impressive achievements on your profile, such as having a Platinum trophy in all three mainline LittleBigPlanet games, which is definitely not an easy task. There are a few cheesy Platinums here, but they are so few compared to the amount of non-cheesy games on your list that they don't make that much of a dent. I'll give your list a 9/10. Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, blue_blur_98 said:

There's definitely a lot of variety here in terms of the games you've played. Action games, arcade games, RPGs, platformers, adventure games, you name it. Your taste in games is clearly quite broad.

There's quite a few easy Platinums and hard Platinums on your list. I can also see some pretty impressive achievements on your profile, such as having a Platinum trophy in all three mainline LittleBigPlanet games, which is definitely not an easy task. There are a few cheesy Platinums here, but they are so few compared to the amount of non-cheesy games on your list that they don't make that much of a dent. I'll give your list a 9/10. Keep up the good work!

You love your mascot platformers and also your old retro games too. With a name like blue_blur_98 I'm not surprised to see Sonic Platinums in your list. Probably your best Platinum is from Sackboy: A Big Adventure which is no easy feat as I've heard.  Overall, while there isn't a ton of variety you enjoy the games you like to play and it shows. 7/10

8 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

You love your mascot platformers and also your old retro games too. With a name like blue_blur_98 I'm not surprised to see Sonic Platinums in your list. Probably your best Platinum is from Sackboy: A Big Adventure which is no easy feat as I've heard.  Overall, while there isn't a ton of variety you enjoy the games you like to play and it shows. 7/10

Very diverse and fun list of games you've played and platinumed. Super jealous you've played A Plague Tale: Requiem I don't have a PS5 yet lol but I did love the original though. You also have a pretty solid completion percentage, 8/10

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fearless0610 said:

Very diverse and fun list of games you've played and platinumed. Super jealous you've played A Plague Tale: Requiem I don't have a PS5 yet lol but I did love the original though. You also have a pretty solid completion percentage, 8/10

Man - and absolutely gorgeous list of plats! ?

Varied, interesting - a seamless blend of AAA, Indie, and everything in between!

A heavy emphasis on high quality, interesting alternative games, the more narrative focussed and curious bigger games, and a good dollop of the remastered old classics (Okami, Spyro, Day of the Tentacle etc)

Clearly a profile born of love of gaming! Awesome job! ??

• Like 1

On 17/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Man - and absolutely gorgeous list of plats! 1f60d.png

Varied, interesting - a seamless blend of AAA, Indie, and everything in between!

A heavy emphasis on high quality, interesting alternative games, the more narrative focussed and curious bigger games, and a good dollop of the remastered old classics (Okami, Spyro, Day of the Tentacle etc)

Clearly a profile born of love of gaming! Awesome job! 1f60e.png1f44d.png

Great collection of platinums I would give it a rating of 8.5/10 nice mixture of AAA and indie games, There are games that are not completed so can’t go higher, I like that you play a lot of different games and not just stack the same games, No offence to those that do to each their own its just a preference thing.

Edited by blacklight-nero

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2022 at 1:59 PM, blacklight-nero said:

Great collection of platinums I would give it a rating of 9/10 nice mixture of AAA and indie games the rating is not 10/10 because that would mean perfect right and is anything perfect, I also like that you play a lot of different games and not just stack the same games, No offence to those that do to each their own its just a preference thing for the eyes.

Your account is so vast I don't know where to begin, I guess I'll start with games in common. We have 19 games in common, if I'm being honest I thought it would be more than that considering you've played over 500 games. From the 19 games we have in common you've completed 10 of them with the most impressive completion being Sekiro Shadow's Die Twice.

Diving deeper into your account your obviously a massive Assassin Creed fan which I have zero experience in. Your account completion is solid at 91.63% but you do have 14 hidden trophies. It seems you enjoy soul games since you've completed the original trilogy, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh 1 and Sekiro. I'd strongly recommend Elden Ring.

Your most notable platinums outside of the ones I've mentioned would be GTA5, Hollow Knight, Red Dead Redemption 1, Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends and Titanfall 2. Your not afraid of playing games outside your comfort zone considering you have Catherine, Dead Rising 2, Dead Space 2, Metal Gear Rising, Persona 4 Arena, Trackmania Turbo and Vanquish at varying levels of completion.

Taking everything into account I'd probably go with a 7/10 I think that's a fair rating. Sekiro is your best platinum in my opinion, the main reason why your rating isn't higher is you haven't completed enough difficult titles to warrant a higher rating. If you can finish Dead Space 2 and Metal Gear Rising I'd bump you up to 7.8/10.

As always take my ratings with a grain of salt  

23 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Your account is so vast I don't know where to begin, I guess I'll start with games in common. We have 19 games in common, if I'm being honest I thought it would be more than that considering you've played over 500 games. From the 19 games we have in common you've completed 10 of them with the most impressive completion being Sekiro Shadow's Die Twice.

Diving deeper into your account your obviously a massive Assassin Creed fan which I have zero experience in. Your account completion is solid at 91.63% but you do have 14 hidden trophies. It seems you enjoy soul games since you've completed the original trilogy, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh 1 and Sekiro. I'd strongly recommend Elden Ring.

Your most notable platinums outside of the ones I've mentioned would be GTA5, Hollow Knight, Red Dead Redemption 1, Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends and Titanfall 2. Your not afraid of playing games outside your comfort zone considering you have Catherine, Dead Rising 2, Dead Space 2, Metal Gear Rising, Persona 4 Arena, Trackmania Turbo and Vanquish at varying levels of completion.

Taking everything into account I'd probably go with a 7/10 I think that's a fair rating. Sekiro is your best platinum in my opinion, the main reason why your rating isn't higher is you haven't completed enough difficult titles to warrant a higher rating. If you can finish Dead Space 2 and Metal Gear Rising I'd bump you up to 7.8/10.

As always take my ratings with a grain of salt  

Very impressive platinum list on this account, huge emphasis on Fighting/versus games.

Some of those plats are incredibly difficult to get. 

There is also some very welcome variety, with good quality titles. 

I really like that you focus on quality over numbers.

Highlights in general would be Super Street Fighter IV, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Devil May Cry V.

Closer to my personal taste, happy to see that you got the plats for TitanFall 2, Bayonetta, Onrush and Dead Space. 

Very solid list, 8.5 or 9/10 at minimum. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PapyChampy said:

Very impressive platinum list on this account, huge emphasis on Fighting/versus games.

Some of those plats are incredibly difficult to get. 

There is also some very welcome variety, with good quality titles. 

I really like that you focus on quality over numbers.

Highlights in general would be Super Street Fighter IV, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Devil May Cry V.

Closer to my personal taste, happy to see that you got the plats for TitanFall 2, Bayonetta, Onrush and Dead Space. 

Very solid list, 8.5 or 9/10 at minimum. 

You have quite the impressive list going here. 117 is a pretty impressive amount of Platinums, especially since a lot of them are unique. Your bread and butter is clearly action and racing games, with these two genres taking up most of your list. You have a decent amount of Ultra Rare Platinums on your list, and you also have some Platinums that have been noted to be very difficult by those who have earned them, such as TrackMania Turbo and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, which I'm sure are achievements you're very proud of.

Overall, I don't have too much to say about your list here, but you've got something pretty impressive going on here. Not a whole lot of variety, but you are evidently a pretty skilled gamer that can pull off some very difficult feats. You also clearly have a strong preference in what genres you like to play and Platinum, which isn't a bad thing, of course. I'll give your list a 9/10.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gotakibono said:

3/10 Not too many platinums but the ones you have are great and are from some very good games. It's a strong base to build a really good account on - good job! 

Taking the fact I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel Platchums out of the equation here ?.  I'll say you have quite the fine collection of Platinums. Not a great deal of CoD games but certainly some of the hardest ones in Black Ops 1, World at War and CoD Classic. The Batman Arkham games are a difficult collection to get done too.

SoulsBorne games including Elden Ring and now working on Sekiro really cements the Platinum collection high up there in the ranking pool for me. The Resident Evil list is aplenty, which makes me happy to see. Always pleasant to see someone with the Dead Space 2 Plat as it's the hardest one I have gotten myself this year.

Loads of FIFA Plats too, I respect it as they are not easy Plats. Noteworthy Grinds like Far Cry 2 added into the mix too. Fight Night Round 4 takes the cake for me though. That used to be an impossibly circumstantial Platinum and I think I remember hearing the story of how you got it which makes it even sweeter. 

Fantastic job. Now go back to The Evil Within ?

9.5/10

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

snip

A heck of a sweet collection of plats! ?

Light on the indie scene for my personal tastes, but it's made up for, because there's a lot of variety and interesting stuff from the more esoteric side of bigger games!

Heavy on Souls and Resident Evil (itchy, tasty and Umbasa!), a real taste for gunplay and violence... and a serious taste for some Call of Duty and Battlefield warfare, but not shy of messing with some lighthearted fun (Gravity Rush / Little Big Planet/ Guacamelee)!

Not scared of some tough stuff, and some long-ass grinds... and gets extra points for playing the first Jak and Daxter... and knowing that's where to stop before the series shits the bed ?

A great profile - and one one to be very proud of, m'dude! ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

A heck of a sweet collection of plats! 1f601.png

Light on the indie scene for my personal tastes, but it's made up for, because there's a lot of variety and interesting stuff from the more esoteric side of bigger games!

Heavy on Souls and Resident Evil (itchy, tasty and Umbasa!), a real taste for gunplay and violence... and a serious taste for some Call of Duty and Battlefield warfare, but not shy of messing with some lighthearted fun (Gravity Rush / Little Big Planet/ Guacamelee)!

Not scared of some tough stuff, and some long-ass grinds... and gets extra points for playing the first Jak and Daxter... and knowing that's where to stop before the series shits the bed 1f602.png

A great profile - and one one to be very proud of, m'dude! 1f44d.png1f44d.png

Plenty of series completions in progress, decent games, collection of easier and harder games , and my favourite = VR games
There is lot of games that I dont know much about, with that I could rate it higher if I saw some more harder games.
7/10 which is still a decent rating.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Plenty of series completions in progress, decent games, collection of easier and harder games , and my favourite = VR games
There is lot of games that I dont know much about, with that I could rate it higher if I saw some more harder games.
7/10 which is still a decent rating.

Not a bad list. You seem to have a pretty unique niche when it comes to trophy hunting, that being PlayStation VR titles. Can't say I've seen a lot of VR-focused trophy hunters, so that makes you stand out. You also have a good amount of Ultra Rares and an overall high amount of Platinums with 191 in total, so you've definitely got some things to brag about regarding your trophy hunting career.

However, there's definitely a lot of cheesy Platinums in here. You've got several My Name is Mayo Platinums and five back-to-back ZJ the Ball Platinums, which bring the overall list down a bit. Your other achievements do balance it out, though, so the EZPZ games are not a huge deal, but I'd still recommend that you try and earn less of them going forward. You have an overall good list, with a pretty unique quality to it, that being the VR game focus. I'll give your list an 8/10.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2022 at 3:38 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

Not a bad list. You seem to have a pretty unique niche when it comes to trophy hunting, that being PlayStation VR titles. Can't say I've seen a lot of VR-focused trophy hunters, so that makes you stand out. You also have a good amount of Ultra Rares and an overall high amount of Platinums with 191 in total, so you've definitely got some things to brag about regarding your trophy hunting career.

However, there's definitely a lot of cheesy Platinums in here. You've got several My Name is Mayo Platinums and five back-to-back ZJ the Ball Platinums, which bring the overall list down a bit. Your other achievements do balance it out, though, so the EZPZ games are not a huge deal, but I'd still recommend that you try and earn less of them going forward. You have an overall good list, with a pretty unique quality to it, that being the VR game focus. I'll give your list an 8/10.

Well this is a first for me reviewing an account that's smaller than my own! We have 9 games in common, of those 9 you've completed 3 of them which are A Way Out, Nickelodeon All Star Brawl and SEGA All Stars Racing. Sega All Stars Racing being your most impressive completion from the games we have in common. Diving deeper into your account, you've completed Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends that stand out for me.

Your account completion currently stands at 56% which is a tad low but it looks like your working towards improving that. You seem a fan of kart racing having quite a few kart racers incomplete such as Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, Team Sonic Racing, Modnation Racers and Little Big Planet Karting. I'm not sure if you can still platinum the last 2 games but good luck with Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Taking everything into account, I'd probably rate your account 5/10 which I think is a fair rating if you can finish some of your games and earn a few harder platinum trophies than I'd bump you up to a 6/10.

As always take my ratings with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-01-11 at 7:44 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

Well this is a first for me reviewing an account that's smaller than my own! We have 9 games in common, of those 9 you've completed 3 of them which are A Way Out, Nickelodeon All Star Brawl and SEGA All Stars Racing. Sega All Stars Racing being your most impressive completion from the games we have in common. Diving deeper into your account, you've completed Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends that stand out for me.

Your account completion currently stands at 56% which is a tad low but it looks like your working towards improving that. You seem a fan of kart racing having quite a few kart racers incomplete such as Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, Team Sonic Racing, Modnation Racers and Little Big Planet Karting. I'm not sure if you can still platinum the last 2 games but good luck with Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Taking everything into account, I'd probably rate your account 5/10 which I think is a fair rating if you can finish some of your games and earn a few harder platinum trophies than I'd bump you up to a 6/10.

9.5/10 alone just for the Marvel vs Capcom, Blazblue, Disgaea 3 and Devil May Cry 5. If it weren't for the online you would have 100% wipeout. Just needs more variety otherwise great collection of rare/hard plats. Some clean up of games that are close to 100%.

Edited by SirWaWa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SirWaWa said:

9.5/10 alone just for the Marvel vs Capcom, Blazblue, Disgaea 3 and Devil May Cry 5. If it weren't for the online you would have 100% wipeout. Just needs more variety otherwise great collection of rare/hard plats. Some clean up of games that are close to 100%.

A lot of Platinums and you seem to go for full completion of series. 

What I like: 

- You don't do duplicates/PS4 + PS5 autopops

- There is clearly an idea behind the list (i.e. you prepare an entire series and leave them at 0%) - this creates a nice goal to strive for as you increase the completion %.

- A lot of good games in general

What I dislike: 

- Not really a dislike, but the profile is still "under construction" with a lot of games at 0% 

- The profile seems to focus on completing series. For me this would be stressful and a lot of focus would be on the trophies rather than enjoying the games. Kudos to you if you have managed to find a balance (I realise this point comes up in both like and dislike - I guess I like the idea of it but it would be rough doing it)

Overall a solid profile that will get better when you finish the 0% games. 7/10

Edited by SkippiesBar

4 hours ago, SkippiesBar said:

A lot of Platinums and you seem to go for full completion of series. 

What I like: 

- You don't do duplicates/PS4 + PS5 autopops

- There is clearly an idea behind the list (i.e. you prepare an entire series and leave them at 0%) - this creates a nice goal to strive for as you increase the completion %.

- A lot of good games in general

What I dislike: 

- Not really a dislike, but the profile is still "under construction" with a lot of games at 0% 

- The profile seems to focus on completing series. For me this would be stressful and a lot of focus would be on the trophies rather than enjoying the games. Kudos to you if you have managed to find a balance (I realise this point comes up in both like and dislike - I guess I like the idea of it but it would be rough doing it)

Overall a solid profile that will get better when you finish the 0% games. 7/10

You're clearly dedicated to your craft. While you don't have a ton of Platinums yet, they're all from well-regarded titles, and you also have some very difficult Platinums on your list, such as Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, and several FromSoftware titles such as Bloodborne and Elden Ring.

The real highlight of your list is your completion rate. I have never seen a profile with a perfect 100% completion rate before. That is a seriously impressive achievement, even with a small amount of games. You never leave any stone unturned - or in this case, any trophy unearned. You seem like the kind of person that wants to squeeze every single bit of content that they can out of a game, even if you have to go through a brutal challenge to do so.

While your collection is small as of now, it seems like you're somewhat new to trophy hunting, so it makes sense that you don't have a whole lot under your belt. Your dedication to completing every game you play is very admirable, and gives you great potential to build a truly incredible trophy list in the future. As there is nothing that truly drags your list down, I'll give you a perfect 10/10. Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...
On 22.1.2023 at 6:51 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

You're clearly dedicated to your craft. While you don't have a ton of Platinums yet, they're all from well-regarded titles, and you also have some very difficult Platinums on your list, such as Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, and several FromSoftware titles such as Bloodborne and Elden Ring.

The real highlight of your list is your completion rate. I have never seen a profile with a perfect 100% completion rate before. That is a seriously impressive achievement, even with a small amount of games. You never leave any stone unturned - or in this case, any trophy unearned. You seem like the kind of person that wants to squeeze every single bit of content that they can out of a game, even if you have to go through a brutal challenge to do so.

While your collection is small as of now, it seems like you're somewhat new to trophy hunting, so it makes sense that you don't have a whole lot under your belt. Your dedication to completing every game you play is very admirable, and gives you great potential to build a truly incredible trophy list in the future. As there is nothing that truly drags your list down, I'll give you a perfect 10/10. Keep up the great work!

8.7/10 nice games you got done most of them and love how your done whole series, hopefully you do atleast crash 3 Warped done from crash series as you have started that series but gameing for me is having fun is the must so hope you had fun playing those games

On 14/03/2023 at 0:34 AM, juke1974 said:

8.7/10 nice games you got done most of them and love how your done whole series, hopefully you do atleast crash 3 Warped done from crash series as you have started that series but gameing for me is having fun is the must so hope you had fun playing those games

On 12/07/2022 at 9:45 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

It's been a minute since I last reviewed a fellow trophy hunters list. As always I like to see if we've played anything in common. We have 22 games in common which is a 3rd of my account. Out of those 22 you've finished 5 of them with your best platinum being BloodBorne 100%. Diving deeper into the account you've earned the platinum in Remnant From The Ashes which I heard was solid and you finished Rainbow Six Siege. 

You're not shy of playing a difficult game on your list but it seems you lose motivation quickly. Having a lot of difficult games such as Dead Space 2, Street Fighter 5, Injustice 1, Olli Olli 2 and Crash 4 on very low numbers. Considering you have 15,000 trophies a 60% completion rate isn't terrible by any means. However there's a lot of games on your list that I've never heard of or played.

Overall I'd give you a 5/10 nothing too crazy going on with your list.

I had to do some digging but I remember reviewing your list a while back! This is what I wrote back then, see above! Let's see what progress you've made on your account since then. We have 25 games in common at the time of writing, you've completed to 100% 8 of those games with your most impressive completion being BloodBorne but nice job on Crash 3 Warped, I'm terrible at platformers so I struggled on some of the relics. Looking through your list you've definitely made progress since I reviewed you back in July 2022.

You managed to complete Kingdom Hearts 2 which I heard is a fantastic game and is quite challenging due to the Lingering Will so great job on that! You've also finished Overwatch 2 which I have no knowledge of but it's rated a 7/10. Conan Exiles is also a rated a 7/10 so good job on that as well.  All things considered I'll bump you up to a 6/10, keep going man!

25 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I had to do some digging but I remember reviewing your list a while back! This is what I wrote back then, see above! Let's see what progress you've made on your account since then. We have 25 games in common at the time of writing, you've completed to 100% 8 of those games with your most impressive completion being BloodBorne but nice job on Crash 3 Warped, I'm terrible at platformers so I struggled on some of the relics. Looking through your list you've definitely made progress since I reviewed you back in July 2022.

You managed to complete Kingdom Hearts 2 which I heard is a fantastic game and is quite challenging due to the Lingering Will so great job on that! You've also finished Overwatch 2 which I have no knowledge of but it's rated a 7/10. Conan Exiles is also a rated a 7/10 so good job on that as well.  All things considered I'll bump you up to a 6/10, keep going man!

9/10

Lot's of rare platinum's. I'm pretty impressed with the amount of fighting games you've platinumed though, especially Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax (one I have sadly given up on). Pretty good variety too. Overall, a nice bunch.  

Edited by Terra

5 hours ago, Terra said:

9/10

Lot's of rare platinum's. I'm pretty impressed with the amount of fighting games you've platinumed though, especially Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax (one I have sadly given up on). Pretty good variety too. Overall, a nice bunch.  

6/10 

There's quite a few easy plats in your list but you also don't shy from a challenge with your GTA IV + V plats and you started with inFamous just like me 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

6/10 

There's quite a few easy plats in your list but you also don't shy from a challenge with your GTA IV + V plats and you started with inFamous just like me 

You have quite a lot of Platinums at 121, and all of them are from real games, none of the cheesy one-button games, which is good. A lot of variety on display here; action games, role-playing games, shooters, fighting games, racing games, you name it. You clearly enjoy a lot of different kinds of games.

One piece of advice I'd give you is to go back and get any DLC trophies that you're able to obtain. Those games look a lot better in your collection showing as 100%, and some games, such as Sound Shapes, have more than half the overall list comprised of DLC trophies. It would make your list look overall a lot more complete if you went for them, especially the games with trophies from free DLC such as Crash Bandicoot: WARPED and Sonic Forces.

Overall, you have a very solid collection going. I'll give you a 9/10.

Edited by blue_blur_98

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 4:32 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

You have quite a lot of Platinums at 121, and all of them are from real games, none of the cheesy one-button games, which is good. A lot of variety on display here; action games, role-playing games, shooters, fighting games, racing games, you name it. You clearly enjoy a lot of different kinds of games.

One piece of advice I'd give you is to go back and get any DLC trophies that you're able to obtain. Those games look a lot better in your collection showing as 100%, and some games, such as Sound Shapes, have more than half the overall list comprised of DLC trophies. It would make your list look overall a lot more complete if you went for them, especially the games with trophies from free DLC such as Crash Bandicoot: WARPED and Sonic Forces.

Overall, you have a very solid collection going. I'll give you a 9/10.

You're doing really good on quality (big congrats on LBP3). You are just lacking in quantity. However, you're well on your way to a great profile.

5.5/10. Slightly better than average profile since you don't have any filler 90%+ plats in there.