Rate The Platinums

Muff

7 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You're doing really good on quality (big congrats on LBP3). You are just lacking in quantity. However, you're well on your way to a great profile.

5.5/10. Slightly better than average profile since you don't have any filler 90%+ plats in there. 

Awesome profile comprising of many quality titles. You don't shy away from any genre or challenge as you have every genre under the roof on your list. From JRPG to FPS to Fighting Games, there's everything! I see you are a fan of Disgaea as well which is a huge plus :) 8.5/10!

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Thedah said:

Awesome profile comprising of many quality titles. You don't shy away from any genre or challenge as you have every genre under the roof on your list. From JRPG to FPS to Fighting Games, there's everything! I see you are a fan of Disgaea as well which is a huge plus :) 8.5/10!

First noticeable achievement on your list is finishing all the FFXV DLC. Lots of 100% completions and hard difficulties, definitely a list to aspire to. I'd say 9/10 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LDN-Legend said:

First noticeable achievement on your list is finishing all the FFXV DLC. Lots of 100% completions and hard difficulties, definitely a list to aspire to. I'd say 9/10 

6/10

Some impressive Final Fantasy games Completed with a sprinkling of Resident Evil 7, Spider-Man and Horizon. 

Got the bigger heavy hitter games but nothing quite struck me as difficult to warrant a higher score from me. The quality of what you have is in all pretty good though. Keep it up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

6/10

Some impressive Final Fantasy games Completed with a sprinkling of Resident Evil 7, Spider-Man and Horizon. 

Got the bigger heavy hitter games but nothing quite struck me as difficult to warrant a higher score from me. The quality of what you have is in all pretty good though. Keep it up. 

9.5/10

Seeing all Resident Evils platted is insanely impressive and something I plan to achieve this year. 772 Ultra Rares is absolute insanity. I look at your trophy list with absolute jealousy and aspire to have mine as good as urs one day. 

The only reason you're not a 10/10 is my absurd expectations for it, since it's a perfect score. 90% completion to me with the achievements you have would warrant a 10/10. I'd love to see you plat all the DMCs (also on my bucket list). I'd like to see you plat FC2 since you already have the hardest trophies for it. 

That being said, I expect to get butchered on my review. Please go easy on me as someone who started seriously trophy hunting just a few months ago and am currently working on upping completion % and getting hard plats under my belt lol. 

Edited by Woodsteel95
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Woodsteel95 said:

9.5/10

Seeing all Resident Evils platted is insanely impressive and something I plan to achieve this year. 772 Ultra Rares is absolute insanity. I look at your trophy list with absolute jealousy and aspire to have mine as good as urs one day. 

The only reason you're not a 10/10 is my absurd expectations for it, since it's a perfect score. 90% completion to me with the achievements you have would warrant a 10/10. I'd love to see you plat all the DMCs (also on my bucket list). I'd like to see you plat FC2 since you already have the hardest trophies for it. 

That being said, I expect to get butchered on my review. Please go easy on me as someone who started seriously trophy hunting just a few months ago and am currently working on upping completion % and getting hard plats under my belt lol. 

A list of 2 halves. Nice to see you stuck with the same profile despite the change in attitude to trophies around nov 2020 from the looks of it. I’m sure a lot of people would have created a new account. 

Seems you have done most of the GOW’s and a lot of the ratchet games in that time. Always nice to see a full set of plat’s from a series you enjoy. There are also various other decent games in the mix as well and for the most part all at 100% which I always enjoy seeing. 

Even before the shift you have done some great games as well like persona 4 and 5, bloodborne, Dragon quest XI. Even with a lot of the unplatted game’s there are some really good games in there. 

I’d rate your list at 6/10. All just solid games and no trophy ware to be seen. Nothing to butcher in it at all. 

Not sure how many of the games you still have access to but if you were to plat all the kingdom hearts and DMC games then that would definitely push the rating up. As well as maybe going from some of the more difficult games like Catherine, Vanquish and Wolfenstein 2 and you would have a really solid list imo. At least 8/10 if you were to finish them all.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BlueDragonZero said:

A list of 2 halves. Nice to see you stuck with the same profile despite the change in attitude to trophies around nov 2020 from the looks of it. I’m sure a lot of people would have created a new account. 

Seems you have done most of the GOW’s and a lot of the ratchet games in that time. Always nice to see a full set of plat’s from a series you enjoy. There are also various other decent games in the mix as well and for the most part all at 100% which I always enjoy seeing. 

Even before the shift you have done some great games as well like persona 4 and 5, bloodborne, Dragon quest XI. Even with a lot of the unplatted game’s there are some really good games in there. 

I’d rate your list at 6/10. All just solid games and no trophy ware to be seen. Nothing to butcher in it at all. 

Not sure how many of the games you still have access to but if you were to plat all the kingdom hearts and DMC games then that would definitely push the rating up. As well as maybe going from some of the more difficult games like Catherine, Vanquish and Wolfenstein 2 and you would have a really solid list imo. At least 8/10 if you were to finish them all.

A completionist profile 15 years in the making! Really incredible stuff and a rare sight to see. I didn't connect my console to the internet until 2010 so I missed out on two years worth of trophy hunting. :(

There's a few completions I'm very jealous of, namely Resistance 2 and Killzone 3. You've also steered clear of the EZPZ genre which commands some respect. We've 37 games in common so I guess you could say we have a somewhat similar taste. Judging by your list I'd say you're pretty adept at FPS's and an absolute beast at platformer's. Splasher/Super Meat Boy are no joke - really impressive work. Your average rarity stat of 31.28% speaks for itself.

Overall it's a profile worthy of a perfect 10, but I'm giving you a 9 because you don't have any Metal Gear Solid games on your profile :P Keep knocking out those games!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

A completionist profile 15 years in the making! Really incredible stuff and a rare sight to see. I didn't connect my console to the internet until 2010 so I missed out on two years worth of trophy hunting. :(

There's a few completions I'm very jealous of, namely Resistance 2 and Killzone 3. You've also steered clear of the EZPZ genre which commands some respect. We've 37 games in common so I guess you could say we have a somewhat similar taste. Judging by your list I'd say you're pretty adept at FPS's and an absolute beast at platformer's. Splasher/Super Meat Boy are no joke - really impressive work. Your average rarity stat of 31.28% speaks for itself.

Overall it's a profile worthy of a perfect 10, but I'm giving you a 9 because you don't have any Metal Gear Solid games on your profile :P Keep knocking out those games!

7/10. A lot of pretty grindy/impressive plats, but you do have Fortnite and I must ask why you waste your time on that when Nitefort is definitely superior :P (yeah yeah I know Reddit moment blah blah blah).

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Valzentia said:

7/10. A lot of pretty grindy/impressive plats, but you do have Fortnite and I must ask why you waste your time on that when Nitefort is definitely superior :P (yeah yeah I know Reddit moment blah blah blah).

Good shit, man! Judging from the completion percentage spike on your profile around 2019 or so, I get the sense that you played casually for a very long time before the trophy hunter bug bit. I could be way off, but if so, I can relate to that?

I really like how there's a lot of musical stuff on your profile, that's not something I see very often. Plus a Rock Band plat, that's what's up! Also big up on Family Feud, MultiVersus, and WWE 2K22, I know firsthand what a drag all those online trophies are (just started chippin away at MyFaction myself, bluhhh?).

There's a bit of stacking, and a few ten minute plats, but for the most part it looks like you play what you wanna play when you wanna play it, and that deserves a lot of love! You've still got a ton of URs, a beefy rank, and with how many games are on there, if you were suddenly seized by an urge to clean up incomplete games on your profile, the overall completion would make your head spin with how fast it would go up.

So yeah, the TLDR is keep doing what you're doin, I think it looks great?

• Like 2

On 24.03.2023 at 4:48 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You're doing really good on quality (big congrats on LBP3). You are just lacking in quantity. However, you're well on your way to a great profile.

5.5/10. Slightly better than average profile since you don't have any filler 90%+ plats in there. 

8 outta 10

7 hours ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Some long, great RPGs, a few fast platinums in between, no duplicates. A nice profile, 7/10. Seeing Conan Exiles and ARK completed in 4 hours makes me sad, great co-op games 1f62d.png

7.5 or 8/10. You got some really awesome plats and a lot of RPGs in there too. Definitely can tell you put a lot of time in your profiles and the plats you earn. Especially love the Final Fantasy and KH plats!

I'd give it a higher score if you had more variety in your plats, but overall, really impressive for sure!

• Like 1

On 28/03/2023 at 1:45 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

7.5 or 8/10. You got some really awesome plats and a lot of RPGs in there too. Definitely can tell you put a lot of time in your profiles and the plats you earn. Especially love the Final Fantasy and KH plats!

I'd give it a higher score if you had more variety in your plats, but overall, really impressive for sure!

We have 22 games in common of which you've completed 14 games to 100% completion, the most notable being Bloodborne. Diving deeper into your account you've completed some hard games like Dead Cells, Dead Nation, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Catherine Full Body, Call of Duty Black Ops 1. All of those games are rated a solid 7/10 difficulty on PSNP ratings.

Your not afraid to play games that are rated higher which is always nice to see however there are far too many games to count that are rated beyond 7/10 on your list. Shame to see games like CTR, FFX, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising unfinished. Your completion rate is fairly high at 73% considering you've earned 9,400 trophies. I'd give you a 7/10 good list but nothing too crazy going on here unless you finish some of the harder games on your list. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

We have 22 games in common of which you've completed 14 games to 100% completion, the most notable being Bloodborne. Diving deeper into your account you've completed some hard games like Dead Cells, Dead Nation, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Catherine Full Body, Call of Duty Black Ops 1. All of those games are rated a solid 7/10 difficulty on PSNP ratings.

Your not afraid to play games that are rated higher which is always nice to see however there are far too many games to count that are rated beyond 7/10 on your list. Shame to see games like CTR, FFX, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising unfinished. Your completion rate is fairly high at 73% considering you've earned 9,400 trophies. I'd give you a 7/10 good list but nothing too crazy going on here unless you finish some of the harder games on your list. 

I will write the review in chronological order of what I notice:

1: Insane completion rate!

2: No hidden trophies

3: Dozens of games which are new to me, including noticably Crash Games - Which are known to be hard. 

4: Some Beloved FF's

If i have to compare to others here it's a [Edited] 8/10. Keep up the good work your profile is awesome and just needs some more time. :)

After looking back at the profile and noticing some more difficult games including Mortal Kombat 11, along with keeping a high completion rate, the profile deserved a higher rating. 

To the person who posts to me: I destroyed my profile by ignorantly playing any game. My first console is the PS5, go easy ;) But also please advise what to do about the annoying hard to obtain trophies at such an early stage?

Furthermore: Can my Single Chickens on the Road be forgiven as a single mistake if more aren't made?

Edited by LDN-Legend
  • Like 1

On 30/03/2023 at 9:58 AM, LDN-Legend said:

I will write the review in chronological order of what I notice:

1: Insane completion rate!

2: No hidden trophies

3: Dozens of games which are new to me, including noticably Crash Games - Which are known to be hard. 

4: Some Beloved FF's

If i have to compare to others here it's a [Edited] 8/10. Keep up the good work your profile is awesome and just needs some more time. :)

After looking back at the profile and noticing some more difficult games including Mortal Kombat 11, along with keeping a high completion rate, the profile deserved a higher rating. 

To the person who posts to me: I destroyed my profile by ignorantly playing any game. My first console is the PS5, go easy ;) But also please advise what to do about the annoying hard to obtain trophies at such an early stage?

Furthermore: Can my Single Chickens on the Road be forgiven as a single mistake if more aren't made?

Pretty nice games there! With your first console being the PS5, Astro's Playroom is definitely a great start to a profile. A few years into the PS5's lifespan and I still think it's the game that best utilizes the controller! ?

I'll give it a 7 out of 10 thus far since it's just the beginning, but in time you can make it pretty great by cleaning up games like GT Sport there! It's a really tough one, but if a guy like me can do it, then I'm sure you can do it too! My advice for tougher games is perseverance. If you want something, like REALLY want it, you'll eventually get it if you just don't give up. Breaks are always important, and listening to some music for more tedious stuff can make it more motivating.
I do believe the daily races are now monthly, so this can be a double-edged sword: On one hand, it means you'd have to wait a month if Race A and B aren't to your strengths, BUT it does mean if there's a track you're good at, you can make the most out of it for 4 weeks or so.
If you're not interested in doing that, there's always GT7! It's the latest in the series and does offer a lot!

You've also got some other great games in there waiting to be completed like the Crash series alongside some other good ones in there like Fallout 4 and Heavy Rain! Fallout 4 especially is a long game with a ton of content, it's a great game to play.

Another thing that I see has potential is the fact that you've played Alex Kidd in Miracle World on PS3. Since you've got that console, you gotta check it out! There's tons of awesome games for the PS3.
I WOULD'VE recommended Fallout New Vegas... but I hear it runs dreadfully on there!

And lastly, no need to worry about Chickens on the Road! ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shrooba said:

Pretty nice games there! With your first console being the PS5, Astro's Playroom is definitely a great start to a profile. A few years into the PS5's lifespan and I still think it's the game that best utilizes the controller! 1f605.png

I'll give it a 7 out of 10 thus far since it's just the beginning, but in time you can make it pretty great by cleaning up games like GT Sport there! It's a really tough one, but if a guy like me can do it, then I'm sure you can do it too! My advice for tougher games is perseverance. If you want something, like REALLY want it, you'll eventually get it if you just don't give up. Breaks are always important, and listening to some music for more tedious stuff can make it more motivating.
I do believe the daily races are now monthly, so this can be a double-edged sword: On one hand, it means you'd have to wait a month if Race A and B aren't to your strengths, BUT it does mean if there's a track you're good at, you can make the most out of it for 4 weeks or so.
If you're not interested in doing that, there's always GT7! It's the latest in the series and does offer a lot!

You've also got some other great games in there waiting to be completed like the Crash series alongside some other good ones in there like Fallout 4 and Heavy Rain! Fallout 4 especially is a long game with a ton of content, it's a great game to play.

Another thing that I see has potential is the fact that you've played Alex Kidd in Miracle World on PS3. Since you've got that console, you gotta check it out! There's tons of awesome games for the PS3.
I WOULD'VE recommended Fallout New Vegas... but I hear it runs dreadfully on there!

And lastly, no need to worry about Chickens on the Road! 1f605.png

We actually have loads of games in common! Don't think I've seen someone in this thread with as many shared games as you. This means that, for once, I can actually speak from experience for quite a lot of these.

You've got pretty high quantity at 81 Platinums, great quality, too, with all of your completions being from real games, and good ones, too. It also looks like you're shooting for a perfect 100% complete profile, which is very admirable. That is not easy to maintain! You seem to like full series completions as well. Of particular note, you have every Sonic game completed aside from the first two All-Stars Racing games. From someone who aspires to get every Sonic Platinum trophy someday, you get special kudos for that one.

You've also got some very impressive Platinums in general. I noticed you completed Rayman Legends recently, which is quite the feat, as it requires so much dedication and patience for the online grind. You've also picked up some very difficult ones such as TrackMania Turbo, Gran Turismo Sport, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (twice!), Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time and the particularly jealousy-inducing Sonic Unleashed. You're clearly the kind of guy who looks at a 9/10 difficulty tag on a trophy guide and scoffs at it.

Honestly, I can't think of anything that truly detracts from your list. Near-perfect completion, lots of trophies, all from real games and with tons of impressive completions to boot. I think this really deserves a 10/10. Go stick this one up on the fridge.

• Like 3

On 31.3.2023 at 5:15 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

We actually have loads of games in common! Don't think I've seen someone in this thread with as many shared games as you. This means that, for once, I can actually speak from experience for quite a lot of these.

You've got pretty high quantity at 81 Platinums, great quality, too, with all of your completions being from real games, and good ones, too. It also looks like you're shooting for a perfect 100% complete profile, which is very admirable. That is not easy to maintain! You seem to like full series completions as well. Of particular note, you have every Sonic game completed aside from the first two All-Stars Racing games. From someone who aspires to get every Sonic Platinum trophy someday, you get special kudos for that one.

You've also got some very impressive Platinums in general. I noticed you completed Rayman Legends recently, which is quite the feat, as it requires so much dedication and patience for the online grind. You've also picked up some very difficult ones such as TrackMania Turbo, Gran Turismo Sport, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (twice!), Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time and the particularly jealousy-inducing Sonic Unleashed. You're clearly the kind of guy who looks at a 9/10 difficulty tag on a trophy guide and scoffs at it.

Honestly, I can't think of anything that truly detracts from your list. Near-perfect completion, lots of trophies, all from real games and with tons of impressive completions to boot. I think this really deserves a 10/10. Go stick this one up on the fridge.

Not too many platinums but I'm sure these are some of your favorite games like Jak, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Rayman, Sly Cooper and of course Sonic. Little Big Planet 3 and Knockout City are pretty rare - well done. You seem to be taking it easy and relaxed.

6 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Not too many platinums but I'm sure these are some of your favorite games like Jak, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Rayman, Sly Cooper and of course Sonic. Little Big Planet 3 and Knockout City are pretty rare - well done. You seem to be taking it easy and relaxed.

your profile is seriously incredible, so many really amazing plats

9/10 because what is a 10?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

your profile is seriously incredible, so many really amazing plats

9/10 because what is a 10?

On 19.6.2022 at 9:50 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

Yours is extremely impressive, tons of plats and so many really rare ones :)

Thank you again for your rating?

17 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

haha that's funny, didn't realise I had already rated your profile

A sweet collection!

Good taste (I would say that, since we have a heck of a lot of games in common ?) - great mix of big and small games, hits a bunch of different genres - just a great all-round collection.

Nice work ??

• Like 1

On 5.4.2023 at 1:36 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

A sweet collection!

Good taste (I would say that, since we have a heck of a lot of games in common 1f61d.png) - great mix of big and small games, hits a bunch of different genres - just a great all-round collection.

Nice work 1f44d.png1f44d.png

Well, a look at your profile?. What can I tell you about this gigantic, genre-spanning masterpiece of a trophy profile? Your profile looks like my game library had played itself overnight or like I'm getting a utopian glimpse into the future of my dream profile. I'm particularly jealous of the Tetris Effect Platinum. 

Amazing!  ?11/10?

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 1

On 7.4.2023 at 11:58 AM, D-E-U-S-X said:

Well, a look at your profile?. What can I tell you about this gigantic, genre-spanning masterpiece of a trophy profile? Your profile looks like my game library had played itself overnight or like I'm getting a utopian glimpse into the future of my dream profile. I'm particularly jealous of the Tetris Effect Platinum. 

Amazing!  ?11/10?

One of the best profiles I have ever seen. Almost no crap games to be seen, you have everything at 100% just like me, it couldn't be better.

10/10

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crucare said:

One of the best profiles I have ever seen. Almost no crap games to be seen, you have everything at 100% just like me, it couldn't be better.

10/10

I really like how curated it is, you pick great games to play, very diverse types of games, you don't omit a game because it's easier or harder, the most impressive thing is the completion rate on that lineup of games, I would give it a 10 but I would say that for a 10 a little more volume needs to be there, so I'll give it a 9+ now, biggest highlight for me is Black Ops 3

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 6:51 AM, The Investigator said:

I really like how curated it is, you pick great games to play, very diverse types of games, you don't omit a game because it's easier or harder, the most impressive thing is the completion rate on that lineup of games, I would give it a 10 but I would say that for a 10 a little more volume needs to be there, so I'll give it a 9+ now, biggest highlight for me is Black Ops 3

Pretty good profile you got going here. I definitely see a bunch of games I have played myself. It's always cool to see how many games overlap between people. Overall I'll give it an 8/10. With some more platinums and dlc clean up, you can easily get to a 9. 

Just keep doing what you're doing my man.?

• Like 2

On 11/04/2023 at 6:21 PM, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Pretty good profile you got going here. I definitely see a bunch of games I have played myself. It's always cool to see how many games overlap between people. Overall I'll give it an 8/10. With some more platinums and dlc clean up, you can easily get to a 9. 

Just keep doing what you're doing my man.1f4aa.png

Whenever I look at someone's profile I always like to see if we have any games in common before I look at anything else. We have 20 games in common, of which you've completed to 100% 18 of them, the only games you haven't finished are very challenging to finish Gran Turismo 5 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Your most notable platinum trophy would be Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled from the games we have in common. 

CTR is a childhood favourite so its always nice to see the game completed. Good luck on UMVC3 if you ever go back to it and GT5 has unobtainable trophies but you can clear most of the trophies up given enough time. Diving deeper into your account your most notable completions for me would be as follows, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, GTA4, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Classic & Call of Duty Black Ops 3 which I think is the hardest one because of the infamous "Painted Decorator" trophy. Your obviously a big COD fan! However your most impressive completions to date would be Wolfenstein 2, Street Fighter 4 & Crash Bandicoot 4.

I would like to tackle Wolfenstein 2 next year, Street Fighter 4 I haven't played but I have completed Super Street Fighter 4 so I'm aware of how difficult that game is and I haven't played Crash Bandicoot 4 but I've heard many stories about that game, maybe one day I'll find the courage to give it a go. Your completion rate is ridiculous 98.49% with nearly 14,000 trophies earned.

If it wasn't for your big 3 completions i.e. Wolf 2, Crash 4 and SF4 I probably would have given you an 8/10. I know GTA4 is rated a 9/10 but I don't know how accurate that really is. Taking everything into account I'll give you an 8.5/10. The reason why it's not a 9 is because you need to play hard games in other genres. Keep up the good work man! 

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1