Rate The Platinums

Muff

5 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Whenever I look at someone's profile I always like to see if we have any games in common before I look at anything else. We have 20 games in common, of which you've completed to 100% 18 of them, the only games you haven't finished are very challenging to finish Gran Turismo 5 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Your most notable platinum trophy would be Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled from the games we have in common. 

CTR is a childhood favourite so its always nice to see the game completed. Good luck on UMVC3 if you ever go back to it and GT5 has unobtainable trophies but you can clear most of the trophies up given enough time. Diving deeper into your account your most notable completions for me would be as follows, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, GTA4, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Classic & Call of Duty Black Ops 3 which I think is the hardest one because of the infamous "Painted Decorator" trophy. Your obviously a big COD fan! However your most impressive completions to date would be Wolfenstein 2, Street Fighter 4 & Crash Bandicoot 4.

I would like to tackle Wolfenstein 2 next year, Street Fighter 4 I haven't played but I have completed Super Street Fighter 4 so I'm aware of how difficult that game is and I haven't played Crash Bandicoot 4 but I've heard many stories about that game, maybe one day I'll find the courage to give it a go. Your completion rate is ridiculous 98.49% with nearly 14,000 trophies earned.

If it wasn't for your big 3 completions i.e. Wolf 2, Crash 4 and SF4 I probably would have given you an 8/10. I know GTA4 is rated a 9/10 but I don't know how accurate that really is. Taking everything into account I'll give you an 8.5/10. The reason why it's not a 9 is because you need to play hard games in other genres. Keep up the good work man! 

Yooo, it's been a while man! ? I know we've already got a biiit of history together, but "conflict of interest" be damned, I'm reviewing your profile now!

As of recent, you've got some great ones like MGR: Revengeance. Killer soundtrack there, and great characters, alongside a great challenge. I know you'll clean up that DLC soon mate, we take those. ?
Another great one there, Spyro 1. I personally always found this to be the best one of the trilogy, as opposed to Crash 2 being the best of that his trilogy. I dunno, I just loved the simplicity of Spyro 1, before it turned into a "do this quest for this NPC" marathon.

UMvC3 is a great one, I've seen how tough it can be, especially since the 2 DLC characters aren't available on PS3, so that's the hardest version of it. SSFIV is another great completion.
On the subject of combo challenges, nice work on P4AU. I went with Shadow Labrys for the challenge trophy, which is pretty much the plat itself. Definitely give the PS3 version a go too, one of the DLC characters in particular was really hard for me.

Titanfall 2 is an absolute classic. I know Respawn is busy with Apex and all that, but I really wish they'd make a Titanfall 3 someday! It's even back to back with Minecraft, I've had a great many memories with that one.

And it isn't associated to the plat, but I know you've done the CTR dev times, that's probably one of the greatest things even though there's no trophy for it, but to hell with that! I think when we met, you ended up watching me fail the last turn of Thunder Struck for like an hour or something... ? You've been a great motivator in me getting that done!

For people's profiles, I sometimes like looking at their very first completed game, whether that be one with a plat or not. Some people don't start trophy hunting until ways into their account, but then others like starting with particular games, and Demon's Souls is a very good pick!
Awesome profile (and props for doing GT5 despite it having an unobtainable plat, I respect that)!

Keep crushing it man, we take those! ?

• Like 2

@Shrooba

For starters there are a few things that stand out to me. Your profile appears to be only 4 years old. It’s also for the most part made up of various series of games with only a few standalone games in the mix. All of them are at 100% completion as well which tbf I always love to see. This makes me wonder if this is a second account that you are trying to curate and focus ‘trophy hunting’ on. While there's nothing wrong with that if it's the case it’s not something I particularly care for. 

There are a decent amount of great platinums in there things like Sonic Unleashed, Crash 4, Gran Tursimo, Wipeout, Crash team racing are all outstanding platinums but i think for me the most impressive is Trackmania Turbo for the simple fact you did in the only 12 days. You seem to be good at racing games in general but still that’s impressive to me as I struggled with it.

As mentioned there is a focus on various series of games and they are some pretty good series to boot. Sonic, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, COD are all series that I also have delved into but you also have a few I haven't like Dragonball, Tom Clancy and the GT games.

I would give your list a solid 8.5/10.

The only thing that I would like to see is a bit more variety in the games there, be it the types of games you’ve played or branching out a bit more into different series of games.

Edited by BlueDragonZero
Forgot to quote
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, BlueDragonZero said:

@Shrooba

For starters there are a few things that stand out to me. Your profile appears to be only 4 years old. It’s also for the most part made up of various series of games with only a few standalone games in the mix. All of them are at 100% completion as well which tbf I always love to see. This makes me wonder if this is a second account that you are trying to curate and focus ‘trophy hunting’ on. While there's nothing wrong with that if it's the case it’s not something I particularly care for. 

There are a decent amount of great platinums in there things like Sonic Unleashed, Crash 4, Gran Tursimo, Wipeout, Crash team racing are all outstanding platinums but i think for me the most impressive is Trackmania Turbo for the simple fact you did in the only 12 days. You seem to be good at racing games in general but still that’s impressive to me as I struggled with it.

As mentioned there is a focus on various series of games and they are some pretty good series to boot. Sonic, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, COD are all series that I also have delved into but you also have a few I haven't like Dragonball, Tom Clancy and the GT games.

I would give your list a solid 8.5/10.

The only thing that I would like to see is a bit more variety in the games there, be it the types of games you’ve played or branching out a bit more into different series of games.

Thanks for checkin' out my profile! ? I'll take it as a compliment that you think this could potentially be a secondary account, because it isn't! ? Well, not my second PlayStation account. I actually started with achievements back on the 360 although I didn't really care much for it back then apart from specific games like Sonic Unleashed, but I moved to the PS4 in 2019 since my IRL friends played Rainbow Six Siege together. So there's a few games at the start like the Crash trilogy especially that I've already done. So I didn't actually start the account purely for trophy hunting, it was just to play with my buds who all gravitated to this platform for uh, some reason. ? (Eh fair enough, the Xbox One was pretty sorely lacking in the uh, original games department there!)
I've managed to keep my profile at 100%, but this isn't because I actively try to do so, I just figure that getting all trophies is a way to get my money's worth in my games lol.
There have actually been a few games where I went into it with a sorta "ahhh screw it" mentality, like GT Sport and Trackmania where I didn't really expect to complete them, but I somehow manage! Trackmania's fast time is because I was fresh outta doing the CTR dev times, and I had a friend @Destructor-8 watch me do some of the more agonizing tracks like Track 180, I hated frickin' Black Valley...

I'll definitely try to branch out into more stuff! There's a ton of great series in the PS library for sure!

I also just realized Trackmania and Splasher on your account were practically done a month and a half of each other, holy crap! ? I've heard nightmares of Splasher, so I give you a ton of props for diving into games like that in succession!

Since I was just answering a question here, I'd like to ask that the next person reviews @BlueDragonZero! I don't wanna hog another review for myself within a day! ?

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

Very impressive profile with a lot of ultra rare trophies sitting in the cabinet. We have a few games in common, but you've got more than me and a wider variety. I notice a lot of KH completions but did you miss KH1? It seems that you're missing out on a lot of FF too which might be a new genre for you? Overall you're obviously a very dedicated and tactical gamer, some impressive completions like Gran Turismo. I'll be interested to see how your profile progressed in the future! 8/10 Because always room for improvement and a 10 doesn't exist ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LDN-Legend said:

Very impressive profile with a lot of ultra rare trophies sitting in the cabinet. We have a few games in common, but you've got more than me and a wider variety. I notice a lot of KH completions but did you miss KH1? It seems that you're missing out on a lot of FF too which might be a new genre for you? Overall you're obviously a very dedicated and tactical gamer, some impressive completions like Gran Turismo. I'll be interested to see how your profile progressed in the future! 8/10 Because always room for improvement and a 10 doesn't exist ;)

Uhhh, I feel bad being reviewed again so soon. ? I really did want the next person to review BlueDragonZero since I was just answering a question...

In any case, you're right that I haven't touched the FF series! Definitely wanna start that at some point, I hear 1-6 is being ported, or remastered, plus I've had 7 Remake for a lot longer that I'd like to admit!

Not sure what you mean about KH1, because I definitely did do it! ? The story is already confusing as is, so I did it all in order. It'd be awful if I missed the first one! ?

3SrNwg3.png

I've already said in my previous post, but please review @BlueDragonZero's profile. ? The poor fella has already missed out twice now, review 'em instead of me... I usually dive into the thread to get some pointers on what to tackle, but I don't feel right having someone else miss out...

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 1

Damn @BlueDragonZero , I'm sorry to see you've been missing out on getting some flowers, but I'm also sorry for the peeps who been missing out on checkin your profile, you've been doing some top tier work?

This is the shit everybody likes to see - 100% completion rate with a murderer's row of crushingly difficult games on an OG account from the aughts. Nothing if not consistent and highly skilled! XCOM 2 and Super Meat Boy back to back is nuts, and props for your Devil May Cry sequencing?

@LDN-Legend I dont wanna leave you out in the cold, so we'll make this a two-parter!

For only having been at this a few years,  I'd say you're off to a good start! A lot of incomplete games, but judging from recent trends, it looks like you're knocking stuff out at a faster rate (and have a few new ones in the works, I like a multi-tasking gamer??).

Big up on the Final Fantasy love, that's always nice to see - but also on the fact that you seem to just play what you like, and that says a lot. Your profile depicts you as someone who enjoys gaming, maybe wants to work up that completion percentage but isn't breaking their back over it either, and I really dig that!

• Like 3

On 22/04/2023 at 5:39 PM, YaManSmevz said:

Damn @BlueDragonZero , I'm sorry to see you've been missing out on getting some flowers, but I'm also sorry for the peeps who been missing out on checkin your profile, you've been doing some top tier work?

This is the shit everybody likes to see - 100% completion rate with a murderer's row of crushingly difficult games on an OG account from the aughts. Nothing if not consistent and highly skilled! XCOM 2 and Super Meat Boy back to back is nuts, and props for your Devil May Cry sequencing?

@LDN-Legend I dont wanna leave you out in the cold, so we'll make this a two-parter!

For only having been at this a few years,  I'd say you're off to a good start! A lot of incomplete games, but judging from recent trends, it looks like you're knocking stuff out at a faster rate (and have a few new ones in the works, I like a multi-tasking gamer??).

Big up on the Final Fantasy love, that's always nice to see - but also on the fact that you seem to just play what you like, and that says a lot. Your profile depicts you as someone who enjoys gaming, maybe wants to work up that completion percentage but isn't breaking their back over it either, and I really dig that!

Let's start with games we have in common, we have 7 games in common of which you've completed to 100% 6 of them. Your most impressive platinum trophy we have in common would be a toss between Titanfall 2 and RE2 Remake. I'll go with RE2 since you have the 100%, I still need to complete the No Way Out scenario. I'd like to see you return to Tony Hawk which is currently sitting at 40% at the time of writing.

Diving deeper into your account you've finished some difficult games such as MLB The Show 2019, Cuphead 100%, Hong Kong Massacre, Bastion, Valfaris and GTA4. All of the games listed above are rated at least a 7/10 in difficulty however I've never played or heard of most of them so I'm not sure how valid their ratings are.

Your very close to 100 platinum trophies it will be interesting to see what you end up doing for #100. I know Cuphead is a difficult platformer, I plan to play that next year but the rest I've no idea. Taking everything into account I'd probably go with a 7.5/10, nothing too crazy but some good platinums under your belt and a very good completion percentage, keep up the good work man! 

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 29.7.2023 at 9:19 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

9/10 Great list of AAA games and also hard Plats like the Souls games, Wolf 2, Black Ops 4, DMC4/5 and Crash games to name a few. Isn't afraid of taking on a challenge. 

You have done many hard fighting games, shooters and horror games like Resident Evil. Overall alot great AAA and AA games 9/10

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

You have done many hard fighting games, shooters and horror games like Resident Evil. Overall alot great AAA and AA games 9/10

Dude, this profile is nuts. Right off the bat, you've obtained a staggering 221 Platinum trophies and 10,906 total trophies. From a pure numbers standpoint, that's a very high bar already, but delving into your profile, each and every trophy you've picked up is from a real game. No cheesy Platinums; these are all real games, and great ones to boot. That is very respectable.

And that's not even getting into your individual achievements. You've done some very time-consuming games, such as Far Cry 2 and Cities: Skylines, with all DLC trophies alongside for the latter. That must have taken a lot of dedication! You've got tons of hard ones too, like a variety of Soulsborne games, The Crew, Bound, Catherine and many others. You even did Injustice three times! You're evidently the kind of guy that looks for extreme challenges in games. You've also managed to maintain near-perfect completion across the board, which is also very impressive. That couldn't have been easy; great work!

Great games, loads of trophies, no cheesy Platinums, tons of impressive accomplishments, near-perfect completion... I think this is deserving of a 10/10. You've really mastered your craft.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Dude, this profile is nuts. Right off the bat, you've obtained a staggering 221 Platinum trophies and 10,906 total trophies. From a pure numbers standpoint, that's a very high bar already, but delving into your profile, each and every trophy you've picked up is from a real game. No cheesy Platinums; these are all real games, and great ones to boot. That is very respectable.

And that's not even getting into your individual achievements. You've done some very time-consuming games, such as Far Cry 2 and Cities: Skylines, with all DLC trophies alongside for the latter. That must have taken a lot of dedication! You've got tons of hard ones too, like a variety of Soulsborne games, The Crew, Bound, Catherine and many others. You even did Injustice three times! You're evidently the kind of guy that looks for extreme challenges in games. You've also managed to maintain near-perfect completion across the board, which is also very impressive. That couldn't have been easy; great work!

Great games, loads of trophies, no cheesy Platinums, tons of impressive accomplishments, near-perfect completion... I think this is deserving of a 10/10. You've really mastered your craft.

A smaller collection than some, but a nice one!

Heavy on the Sonic and the Jak, which isn't all to my personal tastes... but those Sly Coopers and those Puyo Puyo Tetrises more than bring it back into my kind of area - and nice ones to have!

I'm gonna take a wild stab, and say - Genesis/ Megadrive kid? ?

Some of those Sackboy games - LBP3 and Big Adventure are great ones, and rounding it out with a few of the less commonly seen racing games with Gravel and Pure, I think it makes for a really nice collection! ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2023 at 7:00 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

A smaller collection than some, but a nice one!

Heavy on the Sonic and the Jak, which isn't all to my personal tastes... but those Sly Coopers and those Puyo Puyo Tetrises more than bring it back into my kind of area - and nice ones to have!

I'm gonna take a wild stab, and say - Genesis/ Megadrive kid? ?

Some of those Sackboy games - LBP3 and Big Adventure are great ones, and rounding it out with a few of the less commonly seen racing games with Gravel and Pure, I think it makes for a really nice collection! ?

I have rated you before but there has been no activity on this topic for 2 months. My opinion of your profile hasn't changed so I'm copying my original review. Keep it up!

7. April - "Well, a look at your profile?. What can I tell you about this gigantic, genre-spanning masterpiece of a trophy profile? Your profile looks like my game library had played itself overnight or like I'm getting a utopian glimpse into the future of my dream profile. I'm particularly jealous of the Tetris Effect Platinum. 

Amazing!  ?11/10?"

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 3:54 PM, D-E-U-S-X said:

I have rated you before but there has been no activity on this topic for 2 months. My opinion of your profile hasn't changed so I'm copying my original review. Keep it up!

7. April - "Well, a look at your profile?. What can I tell you about this gigantic, genre-spanning masterpiece of a trophy profile? Your profile looks like my game library had played itself overnight or like I'm getting a utopian glimpse into the future of my dream profile. I'm particularly jealous of the Tetris Effect Platinum. 

Amazing!  ?11/10?"

I'm sure I've reviewed your account before which judging from how inactive this thread has been was definitely 3+ months ago so your definitely due an update! Your profile has an insane completion percentage, I'll never reach that even if I trophy hunted for another 5 years so great job on that. We have 21 games in common of which you've finished EVERY single one of them.

The most impressive completions from those 21 would be 100% on Mirror's Edge, and The Evil Within 100%, the latter I'm currently playing through at the time of writing. Your profile is so vast compared to mine so I won't mention games that I'm unfamiliar with, and I'll only be mentioning games that are noteworthy for their difficulty otherwise I'll be here all night lol.  

COD Black Ops 3 - Personal Decorator is by all accounts the sole reason why this platinum trophy is so rare well that and it's COD so it has a massive player-base. From what I've read it's probably the hardest COD platinum to date so good job on that one!

Mirror's Edge - Speed Runs and Time Trials, enough said!

Catherine Vanilla Version - Heard this game is pretty tough because of the babel trophy but I personally don't know much else about the game.

Silent Hill 2 - 10 Star Run is definitely the make or break for the platinum trophy. I played Silent Hill 2 when I was a teenager but I honestly don't remember much about the game. I know you have to meet various conditions to get 10 stars in a single playthrough, and you need to have key items from previous playthroughs but I don't recall how difficult it actually is. Perhaps in the future I will have to revisit this classic from the PS2 generation.

The Evil Within - Currently playing through this one, I haven't started AKUMU difficulty yet which I'm sure will frustrate the hell out of me so great job on getting through this great game and it's 3 DLC expansions.

Trackmania Turbo - I've heard from a few racing fans how difficult this game is to finish so great job on this one. Possibly your best completion to date!

I've glossed over a few games I'm not familiar with so I don't feel qualified to comment on them. A very solid profile with some great completions you're obviously a fan of challenging games. Based on your trophies you excel at platforming, puzzle and horror which I'm not particularly good at. I don't think any profile is worth a 10/10 because there's always room for improvement, so I'll give you a solid 9/10.

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

Great list.

I like the high completion. Only played actual games. It looks like you’re lining up a platinum rain day?

If I remember correctly you also did all developer times on CTR? Not trophy related but that’s very impressive. 👏🏻

8.5/10

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Baker said:

Great list.

I like the high completion. Only played actual games. It looks like you’re lining up a platinum rain day?

If I remember correctly you also did all developer times on CTR? Not trophy related but that’s very impressive. 👏🏻

8.5/10

8.5. Nice list with some challenging Plats here and there. :)

For the next poster: https://psnprofiles.com/KenjiCBZ/log?order=rarity&type=platinum&dir=asc

32 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

8.5. Nice list with some challenging Plats here and there. :)

For the next poster: https://psnprofiles.com/KenjiCBZ/log?order=rarity&type=platinum&dir=asc

8/10

You have a really nice list! You also reminded me that I have few games on my list that I should finish and get the plat for as well like Rime and Broken Age.

For the next person to make it easier: https://psnprofiles.com/setobox/log?type=platinum

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, setobox said:

8/10

You have a really nice list! You also reminded me that I have few games on my list that I should finish and get the plat for as well like Rime and Broken Age.

For the next person to make it easier: https://psnprofiles.com/setobox/log?type=platinum

5/10

not to sound rude or anything, but your plats are mainly just "easy plats", nothing against that, I've done my fair share, but yeah, mainly just easy stuff and a few "good" plats like fall guys and sims 4, but anyways... good luck to your future platinum endeavors... 

For the next person to make it easier: https://psnprofiles.com/Exeshow678/log?type=platinum

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exeshow678 said:

5/10

not to sound rude or anything, but your plats are mainly just "easy plats", nothing against that, I've done my fair share, but yeah, mainly just easy stuff and a few "good" plats like fall guys and sims 4, but anyways... good luck to your future platinum endeavors... 

For the next person to make it easier: https://psnprofiles.com/Exeshow678/log?type=platinum

6/10. There are some outstanding games here, including some titles I wanna play, and some impressive Platinums in their own right such as Knockout City and MultiVersus. However, it's interspersed with a lot of shovelware titles. It's not even just the somewhat more forgivable Ratalaika or My Name is Mayo games (though there are a few here), it's the really infamous ones like the Webnetic games, both Road Bustles, some [Blank] Runs and Stroke the Dik-Dik (there's no way that they didn't know how dirty that title sounds). I get that you're trying to get 165 Platinum trophies, but there's better and more enjoyable ways to go about that than subjecting yourself to low-effort, low-quality titles released just to squeeze some easy money out of trophy hunters.

I'd really recommend significantly reducing, if not entirely cutting these kinds of games from your trophy hunting regimen. It's just more fun and way more satisfying to amass a collection of trophies from actual games, good ones that were made for anything other than getting a quick buck from people who want to increase their Platinum count as fast as humanly possible. Sorry if I came off as rude or mean, I just really hate seeing people fall into the shovelware hole...

Besides that, I'd recommend going back into some of those games you've Platinumed and grab those unearned DLC trophies in games such as Marvel's Spider-Man if you're able to. More trophies in a game you enjoy can't be a bad thing, and having that game 100% complete is just so much more satisfying than having it incomplete.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

6/10. There are some outstanding games here, including some titles I wanna play, and some impressive Platinums in their own right such as Knockout City and MultiVersus. However, it's interspersed with a lot of shovelware titles. It's not even just the somewhat more forgivable Ratalaika or My Name is Mayo games (though there are a few here), it's the really infamous ones like the Webnetic games, both Road Bustles, some [Blank] Runs and Stroke the Dik-Dik (there's no way that they didn't know how dirty that title sounds). I get that you're trying to get 165 Platinum trophies, but there's better and more enjoyable ways to go about that than subjecting yourself to low-effort, low-quality titles released just to squeeze some easy money out of trophy hunters.

I'd really recommend significantly reducing, if not entirely cutting these kinds of games from your trophy hunting regimen. It's just more fun and way more satisfying to amass a collection of trophies from actual games, good ones that were made for anything other than getting a quick buck from people who want to increase their Platinum count as fast as humanly possible. Sorry if I came off as rude or mean, I just really hate seeing people fall into the shovelware hole...

Besides that, I'd recommend going back into some of those games you've Platinumed and grab those unearned DLC trophies in games such as Marvel's Spider-Man if you're able to. More trophies in a game you enjoy can't be a bad thing, and having that game 100% complete is just so much more satisfying than having it incomplete.

This is kind of hard to rate, because even without reading your signature theres the obvious fact this account is centered around Sonic games.

I dont see any shovelware or autopops either, so what this list says to me tbh is you know what you like and want to achieve and dont cut any coners to do so, I´d say is a 7/10 list. Cant comment much on the difficulty of those plats because i havent played most of those games.

Profile had a bit of a nostalgia kick seeing Pure, which was a game i tried its demo when i got my ps3 a loooong time ago.

12 minutes ago, mephisto3dg said:

This is kind of hard to rate, because even without reading your signature theres the obvious fact this account is centered around Sonic games.

I dont see any shovelware or autopops either, so what this list says to me tbh is you know what you like and want to achieve and dont cut any coners to do so, I´d say is a 7/10 list. Cant comment much on the difficulty of those plats because i havent played most of those games.

Profile had a bit of a nostalgia kick seeing Pure, which was a game i tried its demo when i got my ps3 a loooong time ago.

A solid 7 out of 10.  I see NO shovelware!  That's a big one for me personally excluding the very first MNiM because almost everyone did that back then because it was the first and a novelty and it was kind of humorous in an absurd way.  Besides that, NO!  Just no!  You have some nice plats.  Again, no shovelware.  I would just say you could maybe up your completion of games or completion percentage.  I'm no OCD 100% completionist.  I am not impressed by such accounts as they just don't look like fun at all, but 70% for a minimum is kinda nice.  Imo, I think 80% to 90% is healthy, well-balanced and nice-looking without being too obsessive about it.  Again, you've got some nice platinums.  I see blops 3.  Very nice!  But you have some others there that if you were interested enough, I think you are fully capable of earning the platinum (GTA V, Paladins and the like.)  That is all. 

Edited by SoliDeoGloriaIHS
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

A solid 7 out of 10.  I see NO shovelware!  That's a big one for me personally excluding the very first MNiM because almost everyone did that back then because it was the first and a novelty and it was kind of humorous in an absurd way.  Besides that, NO!  Just no!  You have some nice plats.  Again, no shovelware.  I would just say you could maybe up your completion of games or completion percentage.  I'm no OCD 100% completionist.  I am not impressed by such accounts as they just don't look like fun at all, but 70% for a minimum is kinda nice.  Imo, I think 80% to 90% is healthy, well-balanced and nice-looking without being too obsessive about it.  Again, you've got some nice platinums.  I see blops 3.  Very nice!  But you have some others there that if you were interested enough, I think you are fully capable of earning the platinum (GTA V, Paladins and the like.)  That is all. 

Not a bad profile at all. Tons of variety here; from platforming and action-adventure titles to shooters and racing games, you clearly have broad taste in games. Good quantity at 80 Platinums, and a pretty solid track record when it comes to quality, with the two My Name is Mayo stacks being the only even remotely shameful games on your list. Some pretty impressive accomplishments here, too; I must admit, I am very jealous of that LittleBigPlanet Karting Platinum you have there.

You seem to be taking things at your own pace and playing and Platinuming games you genuinely enjoy. I think an 8/10 is fair for this.

• Like 1

@blue_blur_98Thank you!  I think you are too generous, but thank you.  I have some fairly difficult platinums, but I always feel like I'm missing that one really tough, notoriously difficult platinum....like a Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or a Cuphead and such.  I would give myself a 6 out of 10, but thank you kindly.  Trying to get better.

Whoever reads this, skip me and rate @blue_blur_98 above me.