Current Easiest Way to Boost League Battles (Requires PS4 and Vita)

Gage

Note that as of July 16th, 2014 the game has been patched so that the trophy only requires 5 wins total instead of 5 in a row. 

Redundant trophy is redundant. You need 7 wins to advance a league rank so this trophy is now pointless as hell.  :|

• 2 months later...

Note that as of July 16th, 2014 the game has been patched so that the trophy only requires 5 wins total instead of 5 in a row. 

Redundant trophy is redundant. You need 7 wins to advance a league rank so this trophy is now pointless as hell.  :|

I did never see anywhere in the trophy that it was required to win 5 times in a row, so they just made the trophy require what it stated. Report back if I'm wrong.

I did never see anywhere in the trophy that it was required to win 5 times in a row, so they just made the trophy require what it stated. Report back if I'm wrong.

They changed the description when they patched the trophy, because it originally did state that you needed to win 5 in a row. 

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if this boosting method still works ?

I've tried the matchmaking few times on vita now....the only match I was able to find had some kind of problem and the game stat. says that I've lost  <_< 

(Edit: I don't know if this method still works, but I've boosted the online trophies on PS4 and VITA using different accounts.)

Edited by Re-LoreLink

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! 

I don't want to unnecessarily bump this thread but I realised something that could cause problems for other players who try to be fast (like I did). 

You can actually win league matches by quitting with your secondary account. You will even get the 1k points which bring you closer to ranking up. 

Unfortunately, though, this seems to cause trophy issues. I won a single match normally without my secondary account scoring, got the 2 trophies, then I used the quitting method 4 times and did not get "Smoke..." despite having won a total of 5 times. After an additional match played out normally I earned "Smoke..." and after another one "One giant leap". 

Therefore, just don't use quitting :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is the online still up and does this method still work now in late 2021?  Looks like a really good shooter.  I'd pick it up for a cheap price under $10.  I wouldn't pay more.  I would want the platinum though.  If this method no longer works or if the online is no longer up, I would play it for fun on my second junk account. 

• 3 months later...
On 07/08/2021 at 5:15 PM, Nax591 said:

Can this be done with a PS5 and Vita?

Yep, did the 5 wins trophy last night with my PS5 and Vita.

On 14/11/2021 at 1:48 PM, Spider-Man916 said:

Is the online still up and does this method still work now in late 2021?  Looks like a really good shooter.  I'd pick it up for a cheap price under $10.  I wouldn't pay more.  I would want the platinum though.  If this method no longer works or if the online is no longer up, I would play it for fun on my second junk account. 

As mentioned above I was playing online last night and I did have a random game come up with someone else. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 8:36 AM, pidi48 said:

Yep, did the 5 wins trophy last night with my PS5 and Vita.

As mentioned above I was playing online last night and I did have a random game come up with someone else. 

would you be so kind to tell how exactly can this be done on a PS5 & Vita? i am thinking of streaming the game of PS Now but if this works might buy it on the psn store for Vita/PS4

Edited by Johnnybaz85