What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

It should be updated everyone. I decided to add the date at the bottom (though you could see it in the "edited" part, but this way, people can see when was the last time I updated it and can help me keep it better updated. 

I hope more people in the future use this thread as I feel it is important to know what guides are coming up, who may need help, etc. School has been a lot less taxing on me this semester, so this should be updated at the very worst, every 3 days or so.

• Like 1

It should be updated everyone. I decided to add the date at the bottom (though you could see it in the "edited" part, but this way, people can see when was the last time I updated it and can help me keep it better updated. 

I hope more people in the future use this thread as I feel it is important to know what guides are coming up, who may need help, etc. School has been a lot less taxing on me this semester, so this should be updated at the very worst, every 3 days or so.

Just a heads up:

Deadpool can be removed from the list. The guide is up. =)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find a thread similar to this so I decided to make a thread in order to keep track of what guides are currently under construction. This way, people can join together to make a guide here if they are looking for help and for the PSNP population and guests can see what guides they can look forward to. I also understand that many people don't want to accidentally make duplicate guides (which I think aren't a bad thing). Here, they will be able see a guide that is already being written and can possibly join forces with someone to create an even better guide!

If you are thinking about starting a guide and posting here, please read this first...

http://psnprofiles.c...-collaboration/.

Below, please list what guide you are writing. If you are not creating a guide, please don't post here. There is already a thread to "Suggest a guide." Please follow the link below if you want to suggest a guide.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13835-suggest-a-guide/

Please list:

• The game
  • Platform
  • whether it's under review or in progress
  • whether you are accepting help or not
Also, when it's finished, please return here to edit the post and put "PUBLISHED" next to the game

Lastly, please understand this thread won't be completely accurate, but it's better than nothing. I'm hoping the site will eventually get an "Upcoming Guides" section, but until then, this will have to do! :)

Current Guides in progress:

• Travel Bug
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Warriors: Legend of Troy
  • Ni No Kuni (hiatus)
  • Ni No Kuni - Mad Scientist Guide (hiatus)
  • Castle Crashers (not started)
  • E.X Troopers
  • Bully
  • Zombie Driver
  • Amazing Spiderman 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Beyond Two Souls: Gameplay Guide
  • Katimari Forever
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Binding of Isaac gameplay guide
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Saint's Row: The Third
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Defiance
  • Madden NFL 12
  • Nail'd
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Yu-gi-oh: Legacy of the Duelist
  • Disgaea 4
  • Time and Eternity
  • Elder Scrolls Online
EDIT: I try my best to keep this updated. Please quote me if I am missing a guide, or if you publish a guide because otherwise, this won't get updated very often. I have this topic followed, but for some reason, it randomly will get unfollowed without my knowledge and I'll be in the dark about this thread. That's why I asked to get quoted is to make sure that your guide(s) make the list. I will try harder to keep this updated, but you must also pitch in and do your part too.

UPDATED as of 3/23/2016

You can removed Bully from the list. My Guide as been published.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Game 1

• Spec Ops: The Line
  • PS3
  • I should have this submitted very soon.
  • Have help already.
Decided to do this guide because I'm currently playing through the game. :D

Game 2

• LittleBigPlanet
  • PS3
  • Almost complete.
  • Won't need help.

EDIT: Updated my status on Spec Ops.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to write a Siralim trophy guide. Rather simple trophy list, but there's lots of time to be spared if the game has a decent trophy guide. I know I've spent plenty of time researching and whatnot. I think it would be very useful to have everything I've learned about the game written down. The entire game is really just one long grind with RNG elements, and you're very well off knowing how to accomplish what you need to accomplish in the game. Only 2 people currently got the game 100% atm, I haven't either, but right now it's just a matter of time.

If anyone wants to help, just contact me! :) And if you're tempted to buy the game or want to start playing it etc, it's a fun little game, not hard if you know some tricks, but it's mostly grind. Might be cool if you want some actually rare trophies. ;) Like being one of less than 10 people to own a trophy and stuff. :)

The reason for only 2 people 100% is not difficulty. :P

EDIT:

I just miss one trophy now, the biggest grind trophy, which I'm near obtaining, so yeah... I will definitely write a guide for the game, in fact, I've done a good chunk already.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

As the one who did the Neptunia U trophy guide nearly a year ago, I'm calling dibs on the guide for MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies.

T_T But I already wrote a full guide for Blanc: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3493-%E6%BF%80%E6%AC%A1%E5%85%83%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%E3%83%8D%E3%83%97%E3%83%86%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8CVS%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93%E8%BB%8D%E5%9B%A3-Trophy-Guide. I just needed to get the localized names.

T_T But I already wrote a full guide for Blanc: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3493-激次元タッグ-ブラン+ネプテューヌVSゾンビ軍団-Trophy-Guide. I just needed to get the localized names.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiple guides on the same game. We already have it for titles like Beyond Two Souls and Flame Over. Localize the names and submit it. No harm done. It's not a popularity contest...

• Like 2

I've been busy the last couple of days. I've written most of the guide for Siralim, and I really only have the Tips & Strategy section left, which is rather comprehensive, because the game really do need it. I've written most of that too, really just some few sections left of that. Quite happy about the guide! :D

EDIT: The guide was finished four days ago, still waiting for it to be approved.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

As the one who did the Neptunia U trophy guide nearly a year ago, I'm calling dibs on the guide for MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies.

You can also team up to make one super guide.

Also bladesoframen, that link won't work for other members unless they're part of the guide team or a contributor. See for yourself: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4358-DARK-SOULS-II-Walkthrough-Guide-Name-Subject-to-Change  (in case anyone is wondering, I used a link to my guide, not anyone else's guide).
Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know this thread existed until Dragon posted his 10,000 post. I am writing a guide for Nights of Azure, I just need to look it over and maybe ask someone from the guide team to look at it? I'm not sure what to do next, this is my first guide.

EDIT: My guide for Nights of Azure was published this morning!   :D PUBLISHED!

Edited by NerdRage04

Currently writing my first guide: Arcade game series: PAC-MAN .. Then I'll do Square heroes. 

Just trying to learn from easy games, then eventually i'll move on to more complex games and make better and easier guides :D

Currently starting a guide for Lego Pirates of Carribean Game (PS3) and Wolf Among Us (PS4).

Help not desired.

By the way - how does it look like if we make any trophy guide for game which is available on a few platforms such as two titles above? Are they beeing published on all links or only on platform filled by us?

Edited by szkodi

Currently starting a guide for Lego Pirates of Carribean Game (PS3) and Wolf Among Us (PS4).

Help not desired.

By the way - how does it look like if we make any trophy guide for game which is available on a few platforms such as two titles above? Are they beeing published on all links or only on platform filled by us?

If you make a trophy guide for any game with multiple lists, the guide will only appear on your list. It won't show up on other lists. :)

• Like 1

If you make a trophy guide for any game with multiple lists, the guide will only appear on your list. It won't show up on other lists. :)

I wish we could mark the guide to be used for more lists. Not that it automatically happens, but that the person who write the guide can mark it for more lists. I know I wish I could do that with some of the guides I've written. Siralim has 3 versions, Unmechanical has 4 versions, N++ has 2 versions, all of which I'd mark.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

I thought I'd write a trophy guide for RETSNOM while I played through it, that is if I'm able to 100%. Doesn't look all that hard to be honest, but you never know. Certain lots of secrets and stuff I gotta figure out, but will be writing as I do it. :)

(if anyone wants to help, just contact me!)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Working on guides for:
no guides for now
No longer working on guides for:

• Sly 3 (PS3) (Another guide was published)
  • Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) (Another guide published)
  • Jak II (PS3) (A guide for the Vita version was published by someone else, yay!)

Guides now published:
Jak 3 (PS3) (edit: published 7/4/16)

Edited by CypherNova139
Maybe I'll finish Sly 3 and AciT guides I had started someday. Too many trophies to earn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I noticed this thread (along with another one), so I thought I would get in on the action. I will be writing a guide for Mighty No. 9 the second I finish my hard difficulty playthrough, which should be in another hour.  If anyone has already placed dibs on the guide, let me know as soon as possible.

• Like 1