I just realized how nice this fourm is.

Fierce_DeityX1

*avoids SolidWolf's words*

I've been a member of gamefaqs before I knew this site exists.... must admit... lots of trolls and meanie there (well not all... really been useful forums to me in pre-PSNP days)... 

thank goodness I found this site ^_^

I don't know how that fourm site is so popular, the layout and look is ugly.

It's been around for quite awhile. It was the site I grew up with and loved it, especially when they held the character battles every year. Haven't been there in a long time though.

I don't visit gamefaqs often but when I do is for finding information on new games without any trophy guides available, specially RPG's. Most of the time I find useful comments and valuable information there.

• Like 1

It's been around for quite awhile. It was the site I grew up with and loved it, especially when they held the character battles every year. Haven't been there in a long time though.

oooh... I love their character Battle.. just a bummer that my choices never won :P

haven't been visiting there for a while also but when I do... I always vote on their polls ^_^

Gamefaqs is so popular because it has some amazing walkthrough and other amazing user made content. It also has a few nice features like the ask a question feature. But yeah as any place on the internet there are alot of trolls. And unlike here it's alot more friendly for trolls. Not alot of mod activity i guess.

I have to agree, this site is a lot more user friendly than some other forums that I have been on, some of the stuff on one particular site I know you can get away with what you want to say and the other members take no prisoners with the abuse and bullying they give to noobs is appalling.

This happens on a daily basis and the moderators couldn't care less.

This is actually the first forum I've ever joined. I joined since everyone seems nice and willing to help for the most part. Sure, there's a few trolls or odd ones that show up, but it's nice here and the staff keep an eye on things regularly. Thanks to everyone for keeping it an awesome site! :)

Telltale games forum was nice before they added the dislike button, now if you have an opinion a gang of 15 year old girls will dislike your comment and everyone will get pissed. The key to a nice forum is not adding a dislike button, hehehe.

• Like 1

When it comes to people and layout, this forum is the best I've ever been a part of, and I enjoy it daily, people here are just amazing and I'm planning to get a lifetime Premium Membership because I'm here to stay :D

I usually go to Gamefaqs exclusively for the guides (and not so often now when I have some damn good looking guides here in PSNP  ^_^ )

• Like 1

I occasionally use Gamefaqs when I need to look at a game or strategy guide instead of a trophy guide. I try to avoid the forums like the plague. It seems like most members pride themselves in trolling. The worst of which are the mods.

This is probably the longest time I've been on a forum. I'm usually ousted for dumb reasons like the last one I was apart of. I'm glad to see that when people say they are accepting they usually mean it here.

I have to agree, this site is a lot more user friendly than some other forums that I have been on, some of the stuff on one particular site I know you can get away with what you want to say and the other members take no prisoners with the abuse and bullying they give to noobs is appalling.

This happens on a daily basis and the moderators couldn't care less.

You just described Something Awful

Psnprofiles fourms and community are the best iv'e came across all over the internet 

especially for Video Games , some genuinely nice people here that are willing to help .

Yes, even nicer than the Playstation Community, however the playstation community isnt super bad