What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

1 minute ago, MikeCheck-- said:

A massive Yakuza fan! Personally I've never played them but they look interesting and the Plats are quite long right? Which one would you recommend someone start with?

Ahahah I sure do love me some Yakuza. I started with Kiwami since it was dirt cheap but I missed out on some easter eggs from Yakuza Zero. So I'd recommend starting in the 80s. It's hella long but it's a crap load of fun. Kiwami took me something like 150h and Zero, well 180 ish xD Don't let it faze you, they might be long but you won't regret a single minute spent in Kamurocho! 

12 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

You like variety in your platinums. Congrats on The Binding of Isaac btw!

You are a bit of an old school gamer with an appreciation for small titles. You play the occasional blockbuster, but can't be bothered to finish the majority of the games u play. I enjoy many of the games on your profile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clavietka said:

You are a bit of an old school gamer with an appreciation for small titles. You play the occasional blockbuster, but can't be bothered to finish the majority of the games u play. I enjoy many of the games on your profile.

You're a gamer who knows their way around a gun or two, and isn't afraid to let people know it.

8 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

you are proud of your ultrarare and rare ones, like a good challenge

you love shooters

8 hours ago, dylansko said:

You dabble in Japanese RPGs

it's weird you say that when only Persona 5 is a JRPG. I have 4 visual novel trophies up there so you I would think you would say that

• Like 1