Killzone 2 is Love, Killzone 2 is Life

RAPHATIYEH23

So I thought I would share this story because I found it hysterically funny. But a little background story before I post the funky poem my friend made. 

For the past few weeks a friend of mine, Valentino, asked me to help him with boosting some Killzone 2 online trophies. few being the ribbons/medals & 1% Grand Valor trophy. We boost and boost, do a little progress here and there...until one day he decided to jump into Campaign and start with Elite difficulty...little did he know how insanely difficult and frustrating it was. So he comes to me and asks how in the world did I ever manage to complete & platinum this game. I just told him you need alot of patience and persistence and blah blah blah... but he didn't feel motivated by my words... and yet he continued on his struggle with the campaign. He barely reaches the end of the first mission, almost collapsed and tired from the constant butt-rape from the fierce helghans... and so he sends me a text message at 4am...and this is how it went:

(the following poem was inspired by the very famous shrek is love, shrek is life poem... just in case your wondering)

I was only 9 years old I loved Killzone 2 so much, I had all the merchandise and trophies
I pray to Killzone 2 every night before bed thanking him for the life I've been given.
Killzone 2 is love I say, Killzone 2 is life
My dad overhears me and calls me a faggot
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion for the Helghan Empire
I called him a ♥
He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
Im crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and its really cold
But a sudden warmth is moving towards me.
I feel something touch me
Its Killzone 2!
I am so happy
He whispers in to ear "this is elite soldier difficulty"
He grabs me with his powerful helghast hands and puts me on my hands and knees
I'm ready
I spread my ass cheeks for Elite difficulty
He penetrates my butthole
It hurts so much but I do it for Killzone 2
I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
I push against his difficulty
I want to please Killzone
He roars a mighty helghast roar as he fills my butt with his love
My dad walks in
Killzone 2 looks him straight in the eye and says "Its all platinum now"
Killzone 2 leaves through my window
Killzone 2 is love, Killzone 2 is life

~ Valentino {Psn: b56324890}

At first I found this poem to be funny as hell... but soon after, it became a revelation of some sort. It dawned to me the horror and pain I had struggled years back when I was playing this game. This poem was quite touching to me, felt many different emotions all at once, mixed feelings and memories of god-awful missions and boss fights. However, I am thankful that I've lived through this game's torment and beyond, because it taught me that any gamer can simply play a game, but only few can hope to beat it

Good Luck with the platinum, Valentino... you're gonna need it   :D

post-46804-0-93077800-1407113538_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAPHATIYEH23
  • Like 1

I'm not quite sure what to say about that poem, lol - Killzone 2 was no doubt one of the craziest experiences I've had with the platinum trophy though, oh Radec, what a hell of a boss battle. And stupid Rico who you constantly kept having to revive... and those ridiculous online trophies... good times, lol

Also, you're from the UAE? Dubai maybe? That place is so epic

I'm sorry, but your friend has a fucking awful PSN name xD I hope he isn't getting trophies on that, I don't usually judge peoples PSN names, but that name just lacks in every department. 

It's bloody useless. How is he referred to online? and how the hell does anybody add him? At school/work is he saying to his co-workers, oh add me when you get home.. oh what's my PSN again? It's um.. b56324890

If you were a true friend, you'd tell him to make a new psn name. ;) 

Cool poem though, well cool switch of words at least. 

P.S my post was said in jest, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just calling out your friend in a sarcastic manner. 

Tell him to call himself FatSumoValentino or something, it rhymes and it's easy to remember.

See, I noticed a problem and I offered a solution. I'm not an asshole after all.

• Like 1

Just completed Elite playthrough yesterday and got the platinum.. It is brutal and it is hard, but in the end it's all about persistance. I started with the last level (Road to the Palace, Radec fight) and i took my about roughly 8-10 hours just to beat it. Constantly dying, trying again, searching for options, figuring out how and where the enemies spawn, using your environment... It's all part of the game. If you can beat this level, you can beat the rest of the game. Oh yeah and then there is still the train mission... Maybe it is just for the few who can beat it. :P

Oh hey a ripoff of Shrek is love, Shrek is Life. You know one of those videos that make you stupider everytime you watch it. I swear that video is only watched by teens are stll hitting puberty and think its funny. I tried listeining to zip-a-dee-doo-dah to get faith back in humanity and make me happier and that didnt help.