Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Worms battlegrounds - plat nummero 102 

The game is rly fun. Plat is straight forward, the most anoying story mission was lvl 21 and 24. On 24 u have to kill 3 waves of worms . And u have only 2 but with good hp atleast.

Worm up mission was not dat difficult to do. U have to beat 10 missions in under 8 min. The good thing is u can watch a guide while u pause the game, and the timer dont count.

Multiplayer related stuff u can boost with a pal. So its easy at all . I give the game a 5/10 in difficulty. Took me around 20 h to get.

Edited by Sagaan
  • Like 3

platinum #222 Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars 

completed in 1 week and 4 days

game difficulty: 4/10 (sounds about right) due to a couple space gold bricks. 

platinum rarity 16.93% rare

platinum name: The Chosen One

managed to finish this just in time for the beginning of the day. i researched my games and the next ones will be Altered Beast (ps3) Alex Kidd In Miracle World (ps3) and grim fandango (ps4) something to start us off easy before going into slightly harder games.

• Like 2

1L000c38.png

#39 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Fuck this game, pissed me off something chronic. Mostly because the controls are crap. Glad I played the other two games before this, otherwise would never play them. Only good thing is the story and it's only near the end that it gets interesting. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Feral said:

1L000c38.png

#39 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Fuck this game, pissed me off something chronic. Mostly because the controls are crap. Glad I played the other two games before this, otherwise would never play them. Only good thing is the story and it's only near the end that it gets interesting. 

That's like the Raven (except for the story being interesting). I never understand how games with so little gameplay can have such shitty controls. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

That's like the Raven (except for the story being interesting). I never understand how games with so little gameplay can have such shitty controls. 

Lol true enough, Doc. Yeah it's not like they were busy doing anything else. Just pure laziness.